+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another hundred for Khawaja, but no one else could get to thirty as Glamorgan concede a lead of twenty seven - it needed a partnership of thirty eight for the last wicket to get us as close as that.
    It looks like we are going bottom with Northants 166/0 in their second innings and well on top. I think the decision to play so many youngsters is set in place for the season. Unless things improve seasoned County cricketers need to be signed for 2019.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It looks like we are going bottom with Northants 166/0 in their second innings and well on top. I think the decision to play so many youngsters is set in place for the season. Unless things improve seasoned County cricketers need to be signed for 2019.
    The last two four day games had me thinking that things were looking up a bit, but, in the first two days of this game, Glamorgan have looked what they were in the early games this season - the worst side in the competition.

That said, there's been a good fightback this morning with Northants now 252-5 - can't help thinking that, with a lead of 279, they've probably got enough to win already.