+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 221 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Salter 3 overs for 22 now

Two wickets in an over from Ingram turns the game towards us a bit more.

154-5 off 33 overs.

Gloucester need 26 off the last over

Thats a good all round performance. Impressive figures for Lukas Carey who really is doing well.With TVDG now back to fitness things are looking up
    Even our bloody captain is in the runs at the moment.

WE WON BY 18 runs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41379

Ingram bowled the last over only give 6 runs away and took a wkt off the last ball

Very good start for Glamorgan

We're incapable of putting sides away when they're 22-5, so you chaps will probably win today.

Glam 239 all out.....rain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41387

Will Surrey get to bat?

I'd take the abandonment and share of the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I'd take the abandonment and share of the points.
    So would I

Sanga = God

any one want a ticket for the somerset game friday one going free

On their way to another defeat I fear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41396

Well beaten again. Need to win the next one. This is the first season in a long time where I may not bother to go and watch them.

At least our captain for once is doing well with the bat

One word.... Shambolic

http://www.skysports.com/live-scores...somerset/18327

Was going to pop down luckily didn't.
    Doubt I will catch many this year either til something drastic is done!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    One word.... Shambolic

http://www.skysports.com/live-scores...somerset/18327

Was going to pop down luckily didn't.
    Doubt I will catch many this year either til something drastic is done!
    Nor me. I usually go 6/7 times a season. Not this time. This team is as poor as I can ever recall. The shame is that there are some cracking youngsters being let down by senior players.

Allenby please came back

I might venture down for some T20 games at least the agony doesn't last so long

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Allenby please came back

I might venture down for some T20 games at least the agony doesn't last so long
    We will do a couple of these but unless they are competitive will leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Nor me. I usually go 6/7 times a season. Not this time. This team is as poor as I can ever recall. The shame is that there are some cracking youngsters being let down by senior players.
    I see Donald was left out for the Sussex game and I really hope Carey was injured yesterday because, arguably, he's been our best bowler this season. A couple of weeks ago there was criticism from an opposing coach that we had an "overseas" bowling attack, the reply from one of our overseas players was that he was here to help bring through young Welsh talent. However, it certainly doesn't look good when you could conclude that there is one criteria for the young Welsh players in the side and another one for the "league of nations" senior pros we have who are, in most cases, producing figures that do not justify their employment by a county with very poor results and very little money.

Another pathetic result yesterday - at the moment, we look like we're the worst team in the country this season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see Donald was left out for the Sussex game and I really hope Carey was injured yesterday because, arguably, he's been our best bowler this season. A couple of weeks ago there was criticism from an opposing coach that we had an "overseas" bowling attack, the reply from one of our overseas players was that he was here to help bring through young Welsh talent. However, it certainly doesn't look good when you could conclude that there is one criteria for the young Welsh players in the side and another one for the "league of nations" senior pros we have who are, in most cases, producing figures that do not justify their employment by a county with very poor results and very little money.

Another pathetic result yesterday - at the moment, we look like we're the worst team in the country this season.
    Yes fully agreed. I worry about Donald. It is not good for a middle order batsman to be facing the new ball all the time because the first three wickets have gone down in next to no time. Carey has done really well but in truth the bowling is now as bad as the batting.

Glammy beat Essex by 1 run.With Chopra and Bopara in complete control it looked like Essex would cruise to victory. So two wins and three defeats in the RLC. Glammy still in with an outside chance of qualifying.

Tremendous effort by Glammy today, great exciting end to the game and nice weather too. Shame there were no more than about 400 there to see it.

It did seem an incredible finish with some great fielding by TVDG at the end to prevent the tie. Sad that the gate was so poor by hardly surprising given the dire start to the season. Still they showed fignt today against a strong Essex side.