+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan mutch

Jordan mutch

Stumbled across him on twitter. Seems to be quite pro trump/joey barton/tommy robinson.

He's only 32. Last played for Crawley in league 2 but seems like he's retired now.

I heard before he is our record premier league scorer? I remember he scored 3 goals v Liverpool in the 13/14 season and his goal at Fulham.

Yes he's only 32. I hadn't realised quite how young he was as left us 10 years ago.

Considering he left us at 22 and had already achieved quite a lot in the game shame to see it fizzle out for him.

He's one I got wrong as he seemed a decent premier league midfielder who could score to me. Aw well.

Re: Jordan mutch

Could do a job for us still.

Better than half the dross we've got.

Anyone pro-Trump/Joey Barton/Tommy Robinson has a lot of problems. All of them are against things but not for anything. I wouldn't want him in the dressing room.

What a thick knt.

Think he got 6 league goals in 13/14. No one else got more than 5 including in 18/19.

Does it really matter about his views.

God knows some of the views from half the players, most of them are kids.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Anyone pro-Trump/Joey Barton/Tommy Robinson has a lot of problems. All of them are against things but not for anything. I wouldn't want him in the dressing room.
    I wouldnt want him in the dressing room because he would hide from the ball when the going got tough. As for his politic leanings, who cares. The right wing rags will only rip you apart if you go against their narrative ie Marcus Rashford nad James Mclean

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Think he got 6 league goals in 13/14. No one else got more than 5 including in 18/19.
    Crap Perry Ng imposter.

Ben Turner too

Seems like it was a hiring policy by Malky McKay. Given some of his leaked texts, it scans

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Ben Turner too

Seems like it was a hiring policy by Malky McKay. Given some of his leaked texts, it scans
    Wow.

Yeah I only mentioned his political views as that's the only reason I noticed him as wondered who it was who I followed that followed them lot.

Seems we clarified he is our top premier league scorer though.