+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Northants are now 225 ahead with 6 wickets in hand so the best we can hope for is that Glammy bat out for a draw.
    With the exception of Ingram and Selman the bating is hopeless at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Northants are now 225 ahead with 6 wickets in hand so the best we can hope for is that Glammy bat out for a draw.
    With the exception of Ingram and Selman the bating is hopeless at the moment.
    Northants 161-5 now Carey 4 wickets, Rudolph will be taking him off very soon

You lot should be relieved you're not Somerset or Durham fans, what a mental day!

Not trying to get too far ahead of myself here...but how do tickets for T20 Finals Day work?

I see that most of the tickets have gone already (probably to the people of the Birmingham area). Are there a set of tickets kept back for each team who makes it, for them to distribute? Or is it all open for everyone?

If there's none reserved for the finalists, then Glamorgan fans are likely to get 0 tickets (if we make it), as the other 3 finalists will know on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that their team will be there.

When Surrey went there a few years ago there was an allocation, not sure how many though.

GLAMMY 18-4

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    GLAMMY 18-4
    Sub standard and below county level. Rudolph has to be dropped now for his sake as much as the teams. Let him captain the team next Thursday. Thereafter he has to be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Not trying to get too far ahead of myself here...but how do tickets for T20 Finals Day work?

I see that most of the tickets have gone already (probably to the people of the Birmingham area). Are there a set of tickets kept back for each team who makes it, for them to distribute? Or is it all open for everyone?

If there's none reserved for the finalists, then Glamorgan fans are likely to get 0 tickets (if we make it), as the other 3 finalists will know on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that their team will be there.
    Yes this is what I have heard and that available tickets are going at £ 90 each. We will get an allocation if we qualify but not sure how many tickets we will get.

Sub standard and below county level. Rudolph has to be dropped now for his sake as much as the teams. Let him captain the team next Thursday. Thereafter he has to be dropped.
    Hmmm 5 down now.
    The last time I had a go at Rudolph he hit 50 and carried us to narrow victory at Colwyn Bay!

I'm going to stick know my neck out here and say drop him period, Thursday too.
    Partly because if I say that then our fortune could change but mainly because we limped over the line to qualify in the T20 in spite of JR not because of him.
    Let's try and salvage something from the season while we can.

Losing at home to bottom side Northants is embarrassing and I'm afraid the weather won't save us this time.
    We need a tail ender, probably two, who can hit a ton, like other teams seem to do against us

74-7

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Hmmm 5 down now.
    The last time I had a go at Rudolph he hit 50 and carried us to narrow victory at Colwyn Bay!

I'm going to stick know my neck out here and say drop him period, Thursday too.
    Partly because if I say that then our fortune could change but mainly because we limped over the line to qualify in the T20 in spite of JR not because of him.
    Let's try and salvage something from the season while we can.

Losing at home to bottom side Northants is embarrassing and I'm afraid the weather won't save us this time.
    We need a tail ender, probably two, who can hit a ton, like other teams seem to do against us
    Yep totally unacceptable. Northants were bottom and missing seven players. I can't see us beating Yorkshire next week with so many players in such poor form. I would be happy to see Rudolph dropped on Thursday but we both know it won't happen. He is a bloody hindrance.

Yep totally unacceptable. Northants were bottom and missing seven players. I can't see us beating Yorkshire next week with so many players in such poor form. I would be happy to see Rudolph dropped on Thursday but we both know it won't happen. He is a bloody hindrance.
    Not only his batting form ,but as we all know his leadership isn't up to it

Yep.

Yep it's a big problem now because the team can ill afford psssengers and sadly he is one and a very expensive one at that.

What a match Gloucester V Durham it had everything, Durham win, Gloucester all out in last over 19 runs short.

It's up to GLAMMY to be the only southern team on finals day

What a match Gloucester V Durham it had everything, Durham win, Gloucester all out in last over 19 runs short.

It's up to GLAMMY to be the only southern team on finals day

Southernist reported.

Hope you lot at the game are enjoying it

What a depressing evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Hope you lot at the game are enjoying it
    Who do you support.

Very quiet here and from the previous dozen posts hardly surprising.
    Men against boys!
    Big crowd, good atmosphere, poor performance (again!)
    Ingram only shining light.

Looks like I made the right choice though eh?

Not a great night for Welsh sport

Just got home. As I feared our hopelessly out of form batsmen would not be up to it but even by their standards that was embarrassing. Thank God for 'feed the snake'
    Season over.

Just got home. As I feared our hopelessly out of form batsmen would not be up to it but even by their standards that was embarrassing. Thank God for 'feed the snake'
    Season over.
    Pathetic, woeful display and that squad needs a good clean out and a new captain.

Mark Wallace is now for the glue factory with a few others not far behind.

That display will cost the club dearly as a lot of people won't pay good money to watch that shite.

Hope my golf at Llanishen is better in the morning!

didn't even manage to find one of the hats they were giving away.

At least I managed to sneak a bottle of wine in.

I think Hugh Morris needs to have that difficult conversation with Rudolph. It will hinder the club if Rudolph is there again next season.
    There are also players who perhaps need to be offloaded including Cosker and Salter. The latter has been a huge disappointment having promised so much 3/4 years ago.
    I have been a big Mark Wallace fan. Top man and a great keeper over the years. His batting is now very scratchy though. Cooke was his obvious replacement but with his back problems it may well be that he cannot keep wicket again.

The likes of Donald and Lloyd show promise but are both really struggling at the moment. They will need to be a lot more consistent next season if they want to progress.
    Wagg and Meschede have been very disappointing in T20 and one day cricket. Neither take many wickets in the four day stuff.
    I hope Tait doesn't come back. No surprise that he was no better than the rest of the bowling attack in stark contrast to Steyn. Once Steyn left and Cooke was injured the performance level in the shorter formats dropped off a cliff.

So another poor season. This will surprise no one.

I think Hugh Morris needs to have that difficult conversation with Rudolph. It will hinder the club if Rudolph is there again next season.
    There are also players who perhaps need to be offloaded including Cosker and Salter. The latter has been a huge disappointment having promised so much 3/4 years ago.
    I have been a big Mark Wallace fan. Top man and a great keeper over the years. His batting is now very scratchy though. Cooke was his obvious replacement but with his back problems it may well be that he cannot keep wicket again.

The likes of Donald and Lloyd show promise but are both really struggling at the moment. They will need to be a lot more consistent next season if they want to progress.
    Wagg and Meschede have been very disappointing in T20 and one day cricket. Neither take many wickets in the four day stuff.
    I hope Tait doesn't come back. No surprise that he was no better than the rest of the bowling attack in stark contrast to Steyn. Once Steyn left and Cooke was injured the performance level in the shorter formats dropped off a cliff.

So another poor season. This will surprise no one.
    Agree with your summing up, we've mentioned Rudolph's captaincy on here a few times but what do you think about Croft's coaching? To be far to him he's not got much to work with.