+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1257

Thread: GLAMMY

  1. #31

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Glammy are batting first

    Lloyd and Wallace opening
    How long is this first over😂

  2. #32
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    How long is this first over😂
    4 illegal deliveries...and a wicket

  3. #33

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    4 illegal deliveries...and a wicket
    Oh dear

  4. #34

    Re: GLAMMY

    7 no balls and 2 wides in the first two overs

  5. #35

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    7 no balls and 2 wides in the first two overs
    They should have got a lot more runs with all those extra balls.

  6. #36

    Re: GLAMMY

    This isn't looking good.We haven't got many specialist batsmen to come.

  7. #37
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    Mills has bowled 18 balls in his 2 overs so far...wickets falling freely though.

  8. #38

    Re: GLAMMY

    If it wasn't for all the extras this would be an embarrassing score. Can't see us winning this.

  9. #39

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Mills has bowled 18 balls in his 2 overs so far...wickets falling freely though.
    Is it a ploy to unsettle us

  10. #40

    Re: GLAMMY

    51/5. Rubbish.

  11. #41

    Re: GLAMMY

    Now 51/6. This is pitiful.

  12. #42

    Re: GLAMMY

    54/6

  13. #43
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    Our 2nd place spot looking at risk now...C'mon Essex!!

  14. #44
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    7 down...

  15. #45

    Re: GLAMMY

    Make that 8 down.

  16. #46

    Re: GLAMMY

    Garbage extras top scorer

    With all these no balls,wides and wickets,is there something wrong with the pitch?

  17. #47

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Our 2nd place spot looking at risk now...C'mon Essex!!
    Essex 3 for 1 1st over :-(

  18. #48

    Re: GLAMMY

    Yep not good news from Essex especially with Ryder the man out.

  19. #49

    Re: GLAMMY

    101 all out. Despite having 23 no balls and wides which should have given them a massive chance they completely blew it.

  20. #50
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    Our hopes now rest on Ravi Bopara...

    Edit...oops. I killed Ravi.

  21. #51

    Re: GLAMMY

    Cricket is worse than egg. At the professional and especially international level, the sport has completely sold-out to advertising.

    At least the egg fans sing a selection of songs; the pissed-up Glamorgan drones can only knock-out incessantly that moronically infantile "Oooooooooh, Glammy, Glammy" crap. Talk about being dumbed-down.

  22. #52

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Our hopes now rest on Ravi Bopara...

    Edit...oops. I killed Ravi.
    Essex in with a good chance still.
    Keep raining in Sussex please

  23. #53

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cricket is worse than egg. At the professional and especially international level, the sport has completely sold-out to advertising.

    At least the egg fans sing a selection of songs; the pissed-up Glamorgan drones can only knock-out incessantly that moronically infantile "Oooooooooh, Glammy, Glammy" crap. Talk about being dumbed-down.
    You obviously declined to attend our last home game against Somerset last Friday night Mr Morgan when a whole array of songs were sung.

  24. #54

    Re: GLAMMY

    Essex doing us a massive favour.
    Glammy dont deserve it but we will take it

  25. #55
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: GLAMMY

    Cheers Essex

  26. #56

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Cheers Essex

  27. #57

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Essex doing us a massive favour.
    Glammy dont deserve it but we will take it
    Brilliant batting from Zaidi

  28. #58

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Cheers Essex
    In particular Zaidi

  29. #59

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Cheers Essex
    Yep if get rained off we have a home quarter final.

  30. #60

    Re: GLAMMY

    Lucky lucky Glammy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •