+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 218 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good signing although do we really need another Souyh African?
    I would imagine that, that is where the club has the better connections. Its is a good signing though plenty of experience and a big hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Interesting top four for Surrey in their 20/20 game tonight; Finch, Roy, Pietersen and Sangakkara. I reckon the four of them put together still don't make an Ingram but we'll see, we play Surrey down here on Friday week.
    KP batted on one leg last night and still took us home. We're pretty bad at defending high scores, but for some reason quite decent at defending below average ones

There's always some games in this competition that you're almost pleases to see rained off, but I'd say that, assuming it is off tonight, we've lost out on two that were definitely winnable.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's always some games in this competition that you're almost pleases to see rained off, but I'd say that, assuming it is off tonight, we've lost out on two that were definitely winnable.
    I think we were probably winning that game 90% of the time and this one we are favourites so we have been dealt a pretty shitty hand. Could very well cost us.

Hmm, stopped raining and I can see some blue sky in the west - maybe we might get a game of some sort?

Still raining in Rumney

Start delayed but not yet game abandoned.

The rain has stopped (from where I am in Treforest)

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Start delayed but not yet game abandoned.

The rain has stopped (from where I am in Treforest)
    You never can tell, it wasn't raining here when the Somerset game was abandoned last week four miles away

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    You never can tell, it wasn't raining here when the Somerset game was abandoned last week four miles away
    Yep it can be so localised. Have a feeling we won't see any cricket tonight. The forecast for Sunday is also iffy so just don't know whether to go that game or not. This is bad luck for the club to have such poor weather with two home weekend games.

Yep it can be so localised. Have a feeling we won't see any cricket tonight. The forecast for Sunday is also iffy so just don't know whether to go that game or not. This is bad luck for the club to have such poor weather with two home weekend games.
    We're not having much luck weatherwise

Inspection at 7 if it continues to be dry - currently some surface water in the outfield.

Not quite as confident as everyone else I must say, some good T20 players in this Sussex team, especially their bowling attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Inspection at 7 if it continues to be dry - currently some surface water in the outfield.

Not quite as confident as everyone else I must say, some good T20 players in this Sussex team, especially their bowling attack.
    Agreed Geraint. Sussex beats Hants the other day and have some very dangerous players.

9'overs a side starting at 8.30

8:30pm start, 9 overs each

Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks pretty good to me, but then they said there wouldn't be any rain after 7 last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/cf5?day=1
    Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance

Yes it had Paul but the problem is it keeps changing. It was predicting rain for around 2pm this morning. If the forecast stays as dry for tomorrow afternoon we will take a chance
    It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing

It's changed again and predicting rain again at 2pm. It will change numerous times between now and tomorrow afternoon. Pointless predicting the weather if the prediction keeps changing
    They're say showers till 11 then dry now

They're say showers till 11 then dry now
    I know. We will make a decision at midday. We want to come to the game but it's expensive with petrol,parking,the Severn Bridge toll etc if we see no cricket. Let's hope it's on.

Match abandoned.
    Disappointing as the forecast for this evening is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Match abandoned.
    The sun's actually out in the Valleys now

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Match abandoned.

I know. Rotten club for the club. Third successive abandonment.

It's been dry for hours here, outfield must be too wet to play

It's been dry for hours here, outfield must be too wet to play
    It's been raining in Cathedral Rosd over the past couple of hours. We are the only county to have had three matches abandoned this season and they have all been home games. This would have been targeted as an important weekend for revenue and the club have been screwed.

Quick heads-up - tonight's game is live on Sky Sports for those interested