+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 5586

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

a change at the top is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    But some of the ones they have don't get picked! Does appear to be a mess. Really want Morris / croft to succeed but how long do you give them?
    Meschede was injured for much of the first part of the season. I think Wagg had an injury too. Neither are the answer though but will contribute more than some of the current players in the side. The club also need to be honest about Salter. I can’t think of any other county that would persevere for so long with a player who simply isn’t good enough.

I remember Morris captain of Glam, decent players on paper but getting nowhere. Then loses the captaincy to Maynard and boom... silverware.

Brief period of success with England and Hugh's return to Glam had me thinking, he's learnt lots and we are going places.... wrong!

We have world class state of the art facilities and, what performs like little more tban a parks side, benefitting.

Dropping seasoned players for kids smacks of desperation.

It just has to be the problem at the Top!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I remember Morris captain of Glam, decent players on paper but getting nowhere. Then loses the captaincy to Maynard and boom... silverware.

Brief period of success with England and Hugh's return to Glam had me thinking, he's learnt lots and we are going places.... wrong!

We have world class state of the art facilities and, what performs like little more tban a parks side, benefitting.

Dropping seasoned players for kids smacks of desperation.

It just has to be the problem at the Top!
    Spot on, Morris and Croft are to blame but it looks like we’re stuck with them.

Robert Croft defends the chuck em in the deep end and we're not bothered if it isn't T20 policies at Glamorgan.

http://www.glamorgancricket.com/cric...this-work.html

Gloucester won yesterday, so we're eleven points adrift in Division 2 now with the fewest wins and the most defeats - we're exactly where we deserve to be.

The rot set in when they done away with the 20 quid membership.They lost a lot of support through that move.

The rot set in many years ago when the club decided to move everything to Cardiff

Another defeat, by 30 runs at Gloucester, this afternoon.

Another comprehensive defeat in T20 today to Gloucestershire, I’m sure the club would have been hoping for some success in T20 again this year and it’s going the same way as all of the other competitions- awful season!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another defeat, by 30 runs at Gloucester, this afternoon.
    Or Cheltenham even!
    Very very poor and a rerun of the Somerset defeat. Not good enough from the main stars. One of Khawaja or Ingram has to stick around and make 70 or 80. Ingram is no captain. Hogan always bowls well in the early stages yet is very expensive at the death. Just let him bowl through his four overs at the start. Yes other bowlers will be hammered at the end but at least they will have made a slower start.

I won’t be going again this season. We know Glammy are a dreadful Championship side. Now they are poor in the shorter forms of the game too. Season over.

First Team

Not even going to Richmond for the bottom of the barrel shoot out with Middx?
    I am popping along to see them at the Oval next week so hopefully they will put up a show as it's looking like a big crowd there.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I am popping along to see them at the Oval next week so hopefully they will put up a show as it's looking like a big crowd there.
    see you there major?..be there early enough for a beer. in a pub

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Was going to the Oval next week but it's on Sky so can't be arsed based on the current shambolic displays. Mate got me a ticket for Hove where for sure they'll get battered. Can't believe how they've gone from awful to f'in disastrous so quickly. Upper management needs to be kicked out. Nice ground but shame about everything else...………………..

Glamorgan v Kent match abandoned without a ball being bowled. Probably just as well really.

keep the boys fresh for Tuesday

Surrey v Glam - Ingram ill and not playing, good start.

The collapse is on!

Its back on, Waggy's going nuts!

Going to be close

Epic victory for Glamorgan!

Well done Glammy!

What a win!

Well well well. A sixth successive T20 win at the Oval and without Ingram too. Superb from Wagg and some explosive batting from Meschede. Really pleasing to see Carlson do so well and Selman can now be considered for the short form game. A desperately needed win and we are back in with a chance