+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 218 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 5642

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

187-4 after losing Root to the last ball of the day - pretty even after the loss of a few late wickets. Hardly surprisingly, the ball swung a lot more today and I think this will have to continue for the next couple of days if we are not to see another draw.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    187-4 after losing Root to the last ball of the day - pretty even after the loss of a few late wickets. Hardly surprisingly, the ball swung a lot more today and I think this will have to continue for the next couple of days if we are not to see another draw.

Hopefully we can get a lead of 50+ , and
    then bowl them out cheaply second time around. With the way Labuschange and the tail have been batting this year there's always the possibility of a massive lead I suppose.

They couldn't could they.................

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    They couldn't could they.................
    153-8 - getting interesting.

153-8 - getting interesting.
    It certainly is. 2 more quick ones now. de Lange currently bowling - no wickets this innings after only 1 in forst. Surely he's due........

23-1. Come on..........

Game on. 188 to win. Min 49 overs. 2 or 3 solid partnerships..................

c'mon glammy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    c'mon glammy!!!
    6-1. Selman gone for 6.

71-2. Twitchy bum time but Labs still in 45 not out.............

3 down. 103 runs should be doable with 7 wickets in hand, but a few quick ones and it's very much squeaky bum time.

Lloyd fails again. Very good team this year. In danger of being hamstrung by the coach and his useless captain.

Lloyd fails again. Very good team this year. In danger of being hamstrung by the coach and his useless captain.
    It's a very good CC this summer. There's a lot of talent.

He’s doing ok. Picking up some crucial wickets and chipping in with some runs here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's a very good CC this summer. There's a lot of talent.
    Very true. looking through the scorecards there are some cracking players in division 2 this season.

15 to get.

Make that 10!

YYYEEESSSS!!! We are top of the league

YYYEEESSSS!!! We are top of the league
    That's something I don't anyone would have predicted in the four day game going into July. I thought Glamorgan's chance had gone when play was called off early yesterday, but that was a great bowling performance to leave us with a not too demanding target. Home to Worcestershire on Sunday in the first match at Cardiff in ages, let's hope it's a better pitch than the one against Northants in April.

That's something I don't anyone would have predicted in the four day game going into July. I thought Glamorgan's chance had gone when play was called off early yesterday, but that was a great bowling performance to leave us with a not too demanding target. Home to Worcestershire on Sunday in the first match at Cardiff in ages, let's hope it's a better pitch than the one against Northants in April.
    TOP OF THE LEAGUE......
    My God, I think I have a nose bleed

Won by 4 wickets and back to the top of the table.
    With 7 wanted, Owen Morgan hit his first ball for 6!

Haha. Lovely stuff. I have been watching the highlights on the Glammy site and it really is very enjoyable to see the celebrations when they pick up wickets. A terrific win. Labuschagne is having a special season but we will lose him for the Ashes. By then he may well have got to a 1000 first class runs this season. When did a Glammy player last do that?

Worth remembering the top three go up this season. We now have a real chance.

Everywhere I've seen only shows one getting promoted on the table

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Everywhere I've seen only shows one getting promoted on the table
    Only one team is being relegated from division one this season but three are going up from division two. So next season it will be a 10/8 split instead of 8/10.

Glammy have already surpassed their points total from last season with six games to go. Last season they managed just 92 points.