+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

The, now, daily attacks in Europe have me convinced that, even in this day of technology and modern travel, our island is still a god-send. With stricter checks and more effort needed by terrorists (whom the BBC usually describe as mentally unstable individuals) to reach our shores (rather than slip across borders), we have, thus far, avoided the barrage of attacks that have been inflicted on the European main-land ... and hopefully it will stay that way.

If Angela Merkel and her EU cronies think hundreds of deaths .... or even one death is an acceptable price to pay for their 'freedom of movement' policies (especially including migrants from some of the most volatile and lawless regions on Earth) then she (and her buddies) are either simple-minded politicians with a poor lack of judgement or .. cold, calculated monsters who will stop at nothing to satisfy (and shape the future) with their power-hungry ambitions.

Either way ..... Angela Merkel and her lapdogs have serious blood on their hands !!!!

Re: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Had she turned away people in dire need she would have blood on her hands.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Had she turned away people in dire need she would have blood on her hands.
    This.

Nothing said in the OP that hasn't been itterated in the other anti Merkel ten pager.

There's no way to measure how things would be different had Germany not offered the needed help that it did. In my view things would have been worse. The refugees would have made their way to Europe anyway.

The systemic way in which the German government has offered asylum means that personel entering are properly logged, housed, directed where they are to live and work. It's a points based system that works on two different levels (one judged on a 3 year basis with the freedom to move and the more frequently dished out 1 year allowance in which there is no freedom to move and work outside the area you have been designated).

The system which the Germans have in place is a 1000% more sensible that having to integrating system at all. Also the fall out from Europe displaying no compassion at all is unimaginable.

There's a lot of people posting on this board who know Jack **** about this subject of Syrians in Germany. I wonder how many of you experts have been to Germany since the crisis began? And how many refugees have you engaged with?
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 26-07-16 at 19:34.

I wonder if the OP could enlighten us all about how many of the recent atrocities were committed by recent immigrants from Syria?

Last edited by TH63; 26-07-16 at 19:42. Reason: Double Post

"The systemic way in which the German government has offered asylum means that personel entering are properly logged, housed, directed where they are to live and work. It's a points based system that works on two different levels (one judged on a 3 year basis with the freedom to move and the more frequently dished out 1 year allowance in which there is no freedom to move and work outside the area you have been designated). "

In theory that sounds wonderful, doesn't it ?! However, we all know there is absolutely no way they are able to monitor/control this.

Have a gander on youTube at the gratitude being shown to host communities (say in parts of Holland/Germany) ..... it's not something you would describe as 'heart-warming'. I'm not even suggesting a loaded text in favour or against. Type in something like "Immigrants in Holland"

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    In theory that sounds wonderful, doesn't it ?! However, we all know there is absolutely no way they are able to monitor/control this.

Have a gander on youTube at the gratitude being shown to host communities (say in parts of Holland/Germany) ..... it's not something you would describe as 'heart-warming'. I'm not even suggesting a loaded text in favour or against. Type in something like "Immigrants in Holland"
    Of course there is no way to control this. But most Refugees have now been incentivised to work hard and integrate rather than left homeless, hopeless and in Europe anyway.

I have met plenty of refugees myself. I don't need my reality filtered by a filmmaker I don't know. No doubt there are endless stories that would show refugees in a bad light.

But how would no accommodation at all be a better scenario than what Merkel put in place?

I think she's a decent person who did the right thing , I remember folk slagging off Aussie many years ago for turning boat loads of people.

The nasty comments should be aimed at the filth that deliver these attacks, not those who try make the world a better place.

"The nasty comments should be aimed at the filth that deliver these attacks, not those who try make the world a better place."

Fair comment, but i'm not sure she is. There's also the issue of flooding the market with cheap labour to lower wages.
    I'm not convinced that many politicians want to better the lives of others from the goodness of their hearts.

The recent attacks have been carried out by people that have been in Germany for much longer than the recent influx of refugees. By opening the door to so many people in desperate need, it has demonstrated that Germany is not anti Muslim. The million or so that now reside there, almost all of whom will be peace loving, moderate individuals will be a huge benefit to the country long term.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    "The nasty comments should be aimed at the filth that deliver these attacks, not those who try make the world a better place."

Fair comment, but i'm not sure she is. There's also the issue of flooding the market with cheap labour to lower wages.
    I'm not convinced that many politicians want to better the lives of others from the goodness of their hearts.
    bring back internment

What is the alternative? We cannot turn our backs on those vulnerable and we should not treat those vulnerable as criminals just for being so, especially children. Considering that one of the attacks was committed by a German (a German/Iranian) then a little odd to focus on seeking refuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    This.

Nothing said in the OP that hasn't been itterated in the other anti Merkel ten pager.

There's no way to measure how things would be different had Germany not offered the needed help that it did. In my view things would have been worse. The refugees would have made their way to Europe anyway.

The systemic way in which the German government has offered asylum means that personel entering are properly logged, housed, directed where they are to live and work. It's a points based system that works on two different levels (one judged on a 3 year basis with the freedom to move and the more frequently dished out 1 year allowance in which there is no freedom to move and work outside the area you have been designated).

The system which the Germans have in place is a 1000% more sensible that having to integrating system at all. Also the fall out from Europe displaying no compassion at all is unimaginable.

There's a lot of people posting on this board who know Jack **** about this subject of Syrians in Germany. I wonder how many of you experts have been to Germany since the crisis began? And how many refugees have you engaged with?
    Unfortunately you could say that for the majority of the UK on any range of subjects

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    This.

Not to worry they've only lost 13%

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...terrorism.html

Banned

Don't forget not one of those migrats was fleeing a dangerous country.

Merkel did the right thing, by inviting half of the middle east to Germany it allowed us to take a back seat and take in minimal numbers. I thank her for that, we should be pleased in Britain that she took the bulk of the migrants not angry with her.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Don't forget not one of those migrats was fleeing a dangerous country.
    Your views are a mirror image of the radical freaks causing trauma all over Europe. Your hate is as inward as it is outward.

Merkel can't be blamed for doing the decent thing, but it does appear (from the outside) to be hurting them.

Although it was only a few years ago she was claiming multiculturalism didn't work, it's hard to know her real feeling.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Merkel can't be blamed for doing the decent thing, but it does appear (from the outside) to be hurting them.

Although it was only a few years ago she was claiming multiculturalism didn't work, it's hard to know her real feeling.
    Yes, you're right about her "multiculturalism doesn't work" quote. She said ghat last year though she may have said that on other occasions too I'm not sure. She may well believe this. But she also has to appease her party and she's getting hit from all sides.

Banned

Who would have thought that inviting hundreds of thousands of poorly educated,sexually repressed followers of a backward religion could go wrong?
    This weeks cultural misunderstanding.

Bremen police have admitted that they have at least 24 alleged sexual assault investigations open following a cultural festival where women say they were sexually harassed by young migrant men.
    “Breminale” is a multi-day festival in the city of Bremen designed to celebrate the different cultures in the city. Police have revealed that some have used the festival as an excuse to harass and sexually assault at least 24 young German girls. The perpetrators are all said to be asylum seekers and authorities say they currently have 5 suspects, all Afghan nationals aged 17-18. The migrants are said to have committed the crimes in broad daylight, reports German broadcaster ARD.

The main incident occurred at a concert of punk band “Alltag” at around 3:05pm. The sexual harassment was so brazen and obvious to the crowd and the band that the band even stopped playing music in order to tell the migrants to stop groping and attacking the young girls at the concert.

Two of the victims of the attack came froward to German media to give their side of the ordeal. The pair of teens aged 17 and 18 claimed they were groped with one saying: ” I was pinched right on the chest.” The other girl claimed that the sex attackers were widespread among the crowd: “I would say definitely more than half of the women who were at this show and stood toward the far front, were touched by these types. I would say definitely 30 women.”

Harald Lührs, head of the Bremen Police Commissariat for sexual offences, said that the phenomena, known in the Arab world as “taharrush,” is totally new to them. ” We have not had groups of women deliberately surrounded in Bremen. There has never been sexual touching on this scale. This is a new problem for the police to deal with,” Mr. Lührs said.

Expert on Islamism, Ahmad Mansour, blamed the attacks on cultural differences between the Islamic world and western Europe noting that: “These are not isolated cases. These are people who come from certain cultural backgrounds who have enjoyed certain educational methods, with patriarchal structures which certain religious understandings bring favour to, and that has to be mentioned.”

Mr. Mansour himself is an ex-Islamist who warned earlier this year that young Muslim migrants’ cultural differences could be much more pronounced than the German government could have expected at the start of the migrant crisis. Both migrants and German-born Muslims are more prone to radicalisation according to Mr. Mansour who refers to the teens as “Generation Allah”.

The festival attack is the latest mass sex attack that has occurred at a European music or folk festival in Europe. Earlier this month in Sweden a similar mass sex attack occurred and 40 young women reported being assaulted. Only days ago another music festival was targeted, not for sex attacks but by a Syrian migrant who attempted to target festival goers in a suicide attack, but was turned away and ended up killing himself in the detonation, injuring 12 others.

And the doctors and engineers in Calais have got stabby again,one dead and six seriously injured.
    Last edited by goslow; 27-07-16 at 13:10.

Are we allowed to ask where that was copy pasted from?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I wonder if the OP could enlighten us all about how many of the recent atrocities were committed by recent immigrants from Syria?
    What has syria got to do with what he said? Did you read what he typed?

Not just syria that have been encouraged, all of africa, lots of the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Are we allowed to ask where that was copy pasted from?
    Breitbart. Say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Who would have thought that inviting hundreds of thousands of poorly educated,sexually repressed followers of a backward religion could go wrong?
    This weeks cultural misunderstanding.

Bremen police have admitted that they have at least 24 alleged sexual assault investigations open following a cultural festival where women say they were sexually harassed by young migrant men.
    “Breminale” is a multi-day festival in the city of Bremen designed to celebrate the different cultures in the city. Police have revealed that some have used the festival as an excuse to harass and sexually assault at least 24 young German girls. The perpetrators are all said to be asylum seekers and authorities say they currently have 5 suspects, all Afghan nationals aged 17-18. The migrants are said to have committed the crimes in broad daylight, reports German broadcaster ARD.

The main incident occurred at a concert of punk band “Alltag” at around 3:05pm. The sexual harassment was so brazen and obvious to the crowd and the band that the band even stopped playing music in order to tell the migrants to stop groping and attacking the young girls at the concert.

Two of the victims of the attack came froward to German media to give their side of the ordeal. The pair of teens aged 17 and 18 claimed they were groped with one saying: ” I was pinched right on the chest.” The other girl claimed that the sex attackers were widespread among the crowd: “I would say definitely more than half of the women who were at this show and stood toward the far front, were touched by these types. I would say definitely 30 women.”

Harald Lührs, head of the Bremen Police Commissariat for sexual offences, said that the phenomena, known in the Arab world as “taharrush,” is totally new to them. ” We have not had groups of women deliberately surrounded in Bremen. There has never been sexual touching on this scale. This is a new problem for the police to deal with,” Mr. Lührs said.

Expert on Islamism, Ahmad Mansour, blamed the attacks on cultural differences between the Islamic world and western Europe noting that: “These are not isolated cases. These are people who come from certain cultural backgrounds who have enjoyed certain educational methods, with patriarchal structures which certain religious understandings bring favour to, and that has to be mentioned.”

Mr. Mansour himself is an ex-Islamist who warned earlier this year that young Muslim migrants’ cultural differences could be much more pronounced than the German government could have expected at the start of the migrant crisis. Both migrants and German-born Muslims are more prone to radicalisation according to Mr. Mansour who refers to the teens as “Generation Allah”.

The festival attack is the latest mass sex attack that has occurred at a European music or folk festival in Europe. Earlier this month in Sweden a similar mass sex attack occurred and 40 young women reported being assaulted. Only days ago another music festival was targeted, not for sex attacks but by a Syrian migrant who attempted to target festival goers in a suicide attack, but was turned away and ended up killing himself in the detonation, injuring 12 others.

And the doctors and engineers in Calais have got stabby again,one dead and six seriously injured.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-s...b_9022056.html

so now its okay to abuse women, but we cant call out the race card?