+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Re: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Eric ... tis true. Australia also has its problems with immigration ....... although until recently, it was far more successful at building a multi-cultural society than Europe (even taking the posturing, MIGHTY Lebanese in Western Sydney into account)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    For me Australia have the best migration control and I don't understand why we don't adopt this in europe
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...devoid-of-hope

Australia did this, I'd rather have a bomb in my house than back a regime who does this.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...devoid-of-hope

Australia did this, I'd rather have a bomb in my house than back a regime who does this.
    So they should've just let them all in?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    So they should've just let them all in?
    There are better alternatives to putting them all in the closest thing you can get to a concentration camp without it being a war crime.

There's a phrase "the path to Aushwitz was paved with indifference" that people are happy to see people mistreated, murdered and treated like garbage as long as they're OK.

You can feel like that about refugees if you want but I'd rather have the minor increased threat of a psychopath than see a whole nation of people suffer and die just because they were born the other side of a man made border to me.

http://m.thisamericanlife.org/radio-...dle-of-nowhere

This is an amazing podcast about the island of Nauru, well worth listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There are better alternatives to putting them all in the closest thing you can get to a concentration camp without it being a war crime.

There's a phrase "the path to Aushwitz was paved with indifference" that people are happy to see people mistreated, murdered and treated like garbage as long as they're OK.

You can feel like that about refugees if you want but I'd rather have the minor increased threat of a psychopath than see a whole nation of people suffer and die just because they were born the other side of a man made border to me.
    If all these immigrants was willing to live by the law of our lands not by the law or religion of the lands they are trying to leave then I'm all up for letting them in

But the majority of them are and do.

When people complain about refugees I wonder how they'd react if our country suddenly became a war zone. Would they sit there and take it or would they flee to another safer country?

Would they then be happy to be sent back to where they came from if a minority of people they didn't know who just came from the same place committed a heinous crime?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    If Angela Merkel and her EU cronies think hundreds of deaths .... or even one death is an acceptable price to pay for their 'freedom of movement' policies (especially including migrants from some of the most volatile and lawless regions on Earth) then she (and her buddies) are either simple-minded politicians with a poor lack of judgement or .. cold, calculated monsters who will stop at nothing to satisfy (and shape the future) with their power-hungry ambitions.

Either way ..... Angela Merkel and her lapdogs have serious blood on their hands !!!!
    Did Mrs Merkel and her EU cronies also organise these helpful books?

http://news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-...rants-10346437

It looks more like planned immigration rather than humanitarian aid. Someone has put a lot of thought into it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

Why don't people think before they post?
    Because they need a brain to be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Because they need a brain to be able to do that.
    The majority of people are incapable of having an original thought without a seed first being planted by the MSM about how and what to think