+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Re: Angela Merkel: Blood on her hands

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    so now its okay to abuse women, but we cant call out the race card?
    Did I post a link to the wrong article or something?

so now its okay to abuse women, but we cant call out the race card?
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Did I post a link to the wrong article or something?
    No you didn't. But the article didn't fit his agenda so he rants against something it didn't say.

Banned

Thats some proper apologist strawman bullshit.
    Firstly say that the term used to describe mass sexual assaults is wrong so the stories cant be believed.
    Second reduce the assaults to a bye product of robbery.
    Third chuck in a bit of all drunken men are rapists
    Fourth chuck in some far right violence as a deflection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Breitbart. Say no more.

Are you saying the story is false?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Thats some proper apologist strawman bullshit.
    Firstly say that the term used to describe mass sexual assaults is wrong so the stories cant be believed.
    Second reduce the assaults to a bye product of robbery.
    Third chuck in a bit of all drunken men are rapists
    Fourth chuck in some far right violence as a deflection.
    Funny that.

I read it to read that, contrary to your implication, sexual abuse is no more acceptable in their culture than ours.

Tbf it does seem strange that it hasn't been picked up by the more main stream news, seems like the sort of thing that would be big news.

Reports of an explosion next to a migration office in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Funny that.

I read it to read that, contrary to your implication, sexual abuse is no more acceptable in their culture than ours.
    Must be. And read the comments, many disagree with the article from the middle east.

What is not acceptable in their culture is women going out dressing sexy. It is in ours. And their culture does not know how to deal with girls dressed as such, other than treat them like sluts and touch them up. And that is not acceptable.

Well its all escalating, from what I can tell this is a terror attack against the immigrants this time.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...KCN1071X3?il=0

IS someone or something determined to start WW3 in germany again?
    Last edited by Barry Dragon; 27-07-16 at 15:31.

Banned

Well its all escalating, from what I can tell this is a terror attack against the immigrants this time.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...KCN1071X3?il=0

IS someone or something determined to start WW3 in germany again?
    Ive read it was aerosol cans in a suitcase.
    Arab looking men may have been seen running away

Closest they've ever been to an aerosol I bet

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Closest they've ever been to an aerosol I bet
    Now you can look out.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Now you can look out.
    I have no problem saying all terrorists are smelly bastards ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Had she turned away people in dire need she would have blood on her hands.
    This.

Why don't people think before they post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Had she turned away people in dire need she would have blood on her hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

Why do you believe people don't think before they post?

The OP - and the half a dozen other regulars who share most of his views - seem to me to have made very deliberate posts and know exactly what they are saying.

If it was thoughtless or juvenile provocation it could be more easily ignored. But it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    The, now, daily attacks in Europe have me convinced that, even in this day of technology and modern travel, our island is still a god-send. With stricter checks and more effort needed by terrorists (whom the BBC usually describe as mentally unstable individuals) to reach our shores (rather than slip across borders), we have, thus far, avoided the barrage of attacks that have been inflicted on the European main-land ... and hopefully it will stay that way.

If Angela Merkel and her EU cronies think hundreds of deaths .... or even one death is an acceptable price to pay for their 'freedom of movement' policies (especially including migrants from some of the most volatile and lawless regions on Earth) then she (and her buddies) are either simple-minded politicians with a poor lack of judgement or .. cold, calculated monsters who will stop at nothing to satisfy (and shape the future) with their power-hungry ambitions.

Either way ..... Angela Merkel and her lapdogs have serious blood on their hands !!!!
    Just close our borders and allow nobody in unless they have a trade and job offer. Everyone else get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

I think he did think and the facts are undeniable. The U.K. has not suffered under the hands of terrorists in anything like the way mainland Europe has. The 'big three' in Europe are Britain France and Germany and as such are absolutely at the top of the terrorist hit list.
    It is indeed the open border policy that endangers the latter two and the channel that protects the former.
    Irrespective of wars, 'debts to refugees' or humanity issues Europe is now a dangerous place and under attack from fundamental Islam.
    I'm glad we left the EU. Forget refugees, migrants, economic arguments and think about the safety of our future generations. Work? Pah! There are people who want us DEAD... That is our priority. LIFE ITSELF. Anyone who does not get this has never been in an armed conflict.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I have no problem saying all terrorists are smelly bastards ;)

They may have migrants fleeing to save their b.o.

Apparently, there was also a swimming pool incident involving youths today in Germany where women were called s**ts and both women and children were spat upon for baring flesh. This is possibly more of a concern as this represents a more sizeable minority - and a step down from the next stage of doing something extreme about their beliefs. These people need to be disciplined or integrated properly to prevent the next stage from occurring. However .......
    With regards to multiculturalism being dead in Europe, i've always maintained that ! You don't invite hordes in and then group them together in ghetto areas where negativity and discontent spreads like wildfire. Well done on that Europe, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    So today we have had a suitcase bomb and a 79 year old woman raped in a grave yard by an asylum seeker.

It's ok though - they arent all like that - and there are lots of people on here (you know who you are) that think it's a price worth paying
    What do you know about the suitcase 'bomb'?

"Up to now, there is no evidence that the suitcase was detonated by explosives," a police statement statement. "At no point were any people in danger."

A spray can in the suitcase may have triggered the explosion, causing the suitcase to burst into flames, police said.

Police said they were looking for a man around 30 years of age and a woman of about 25 who may have owned the suitcase.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ration-office/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Apparently, there was also a swimming pool incident involving youths today in Germany where women were called s**ts and both women and children were spat upon for baring flesh. This is possibly more of a concern as this represents a more sizeable minority - and a step down from the next stage of doing something extreme about their beliefs. These people need to be disciplined or integrated properly to prevent the next stage from occurring. However .......
    With regards to multiculturalism being dead in Europe, i've always maintained that ! You don't invite hordes in and then group them together in ghetto areas where negativity and discontent spreads like wildfire. Well done on that Europe, once again.
    There have been a number of incidents in pools in Germany and Austria ranging from flashing,sexual assault and rape all carried out by MENAs finest doctors and engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Just close our borders and allow nobody in unless they have a trade and job offer. Everyone else get lost.
    For me Australia have the best migration control and I don't understand why we don't adopt this in europe

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    For me Australia have the best migration control and I don't understand why we don't adopt this in europe
    why would you say it is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    why would you say it is the best?
    Because not any Tom dick or Harry can just walk in there they only want people who can improve the country

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Because not any Tom dick or Harry can just walk in there they only want people who can improve the country
    That isn't how Australian people see it.