+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Owen Smith

Re: Owen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Is he? He's borrowed David Cameron's white shirt, (the one with the rolled up sleeves and no tie) has got all the arm waving movements choreographed by someone who used to dance with Pan's People from TOTP, and is borrowing policies from left right and center, as he's far too busy to think of any himself,while pissing in people's pockets and telling them it's only rain...
    That makes him a Cameronite, the question was is he a Blairite.

I'm here, you're here, let's get the deal done. Corbyn is attracting slightly larger crowds, than a German gentlemen whose name we shall not mention, did at Nuremburg. Yet people are sucked in by corporate media spin and negative bias against him. For someone who has faced a mountain of msm spin and B/S telling the public just how unelectable he really is, he's looking like shoe-in as far as electability goes.
    I don't often agree with you, but I find it difficult to fault Corbyn for his uncomplicated honesty. What you see is what you get. I like his views on the railways and energy companies as there must be a better way of running those two vital services. Swansea to London earlier this week, for two people the rail fare was over £160.00 return. We did the journey by car and it cost less than £60.00 for diesel. QED

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    I don't often agree with you, but I find it difficult to fault Corbyn for his uncomplicated honesty. What you see is what you get. I like his views on the railways and energy companies as there must be a better way of running those two vital services. Swansea to London earlier this week, for two people the rail fare was over £160.00 return. We did the journey by car and it cost less than £60.00 for diesel. QED
    Agree with me! Gawd you know how to hurt someone, and me a pensioner and all...

For £160 you could have gone from Paris to Rome by train, returned and done the same trip all over again.

Blog Entries

We're not doing Thelma and Louise tonight, I don't care how much you want to...
    You are too old to be in that open top car now anyway, don't want to lose what's left of your hair do you

I still don't agree on Jezza though, even if it is your birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You are too old to be in that open top car now anyway, don't want to lose what's left of your hair do you

I still don't agree on Jezza though, even if it is your birthday.
    You've lied to a pensioner and I hope you're proud of yourself.

You drag me back here on the promise that it's all changed and different now. Fill my head full of nonsense with tales of new topics and what do I find? Only one thread about wanking monkeys and then I get embroiled in all that geo-political shit that you keep me up at nights talking about...

Blog Entries

You've lied to a pensioner and I hope you're proud of yourself.

You drag me back here on the promise that it's all changed and different now. Fill my head full of nonsense with tales of new topics and what do I find? Only one thread about wanking monkeys and then I get embroiled in all that geo-political shit that you keep me up at nights talking about...
    I didn't drag anyone anywhere you need to be dragged away from the left a bit though

What a slimeball, weasel of a bloke he is. I'm no fan of Labour, but why have they not got the likes of Alan Johnson standing, if they want credibility?
    We are in perfect accord once again.

Henry VIII said that to one of his wives just before he decided that she would look better if she was a head shorter.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/08/04/o...rising-source/

What a slimeball, weasel of a bloke he is. I'm no fan of Labour, but why have they not got the likes of Alan Johnson standing, if they want credibility?
    You have to admit he's a fair judge of character though.

https://twitter.com/OwenSmith_MP/sta...93817139220480

I'm very superficial and I usually judge a book by its cover. To me Owen Smith looks like another Monsieur Hollande. The latter is a useless traitor who only thinks about his next shag and what his treat his celebrated chefs are preparing for dinner. The fact that Owen Smith speaks French increases the similarity.

When Mitt Romney ran for President he was accused of being able to speak French and that cost him a lot of votes. I think Owen Smith might have the same problem in some constituencies. He should do what Edward Heath did – admit to knowing the language but refuse to make any concessions to the French accent. When the French heard their beautiful language being pronounced in Heath's upper class English accent they didn't know whether to laugh or cry.