+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets ?

Season tickets ?

With the new season only just over a week away does anyone have any idea when we will be receiving season tickets ?
    I emailed the club a few days ago but have not received a reply.

Re: Season tickets ?

I'm using last seasons, are you sure you didn't ask for the same? They just reactivate it.

iirc I had to pay £5 postage so I assumed it was being sent to me, also I bought one for my 8 year grandson (his first season ticket) & have not received that ?

Unless you've moved seats you'll have to use the old one, I think there was a charge having a new one

I haven"t changed seats so maybe my old one has been re-activated but my grandsons ST is a new ST so that must be posted out ?

My lad changed seats and had a new card this week.
    I stayed in last years seat and will reuse last season`s card.

Hopefully my grandsons ST will turn up in the next day or so then.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    My lad changed seats and had a new card this week.
    I stayed in last years seat and will reuse last season`s card.
    Doesn't your lad know that he's been moved? 😆

Do you get some sort of acknowledgement by post even if they are not sending a new card? I've had nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Do you get some sort of acknowledgement by post even if they are not sending a new card? I've had nothing yet.
    I had a lovely letter from Kenny Choo thanking me for my continued support and confirming that last year's ST will be used again this year.

Arrived Saturday I think.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I haven"t changed seats so maybe my old one has been re-activated but my grandsons ST is a new ST so that must be posted out ?
    If you've got a grandson, there's a possibility that you are the same age as me. I was sent a new season ticket because, for Cardiff City purposes, I'm now officially an old fogey - I was 60 in February.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you've got a grandson, there's a possibility that you are the same age as me. I was sent a new season ticket because, for Cardiff City purposes, I'm now officially an old fogey - I was 60 in February.
    No Bob I am a whipper snapper at a mere 54.
    I started taking taking my then 7 year old grandson midway through last season & he seems to have got the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    No Bob I am a whipper snapper at a mere 54.
    I started taking taking my then 7 year old grandson midway through last season & he seems to have got the bug.

I received an email from the club late yesterday confirming that my ST has been re-activated & confirming that my grandsons ST has not been sent out & stating that they will look into why my grandsons ST has not been sent

On a related subject, I have purchased a parking permit, and the for the first time for the coming season and I'd like to know when I can expect to receive it? Anyone had theirs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I had a lovely letter from Kenny Choo thanking me for my continued support and confirming that last year's ST will be used again this year.

Arrived Saturday I think.
    Was this mentioned when we renewed?

I think I may have binned last year's ST card.

Quote Originally Posted by Shallow Hal View Post

I went along to the ground to pay for my season ticket in March and was told to keep my old one because the fixtures would be "loaded" on to it - obviously, the girl didn't know that I'd turned 60 and was going to get anew one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    On a related subject, I have purchased a parking permit, and the for the first time for the coming season and I'd like to know when I can expect to receive it? Anyone had theirs yet?
    Not had mine yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shallow Hal View Post

I know if you renewed online and weren't moving seats or changing categories it gave you the option of buying a new card or use your current card as it no longer had the season printed on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I know if you renewed online and weren't moving seats or changing categories it gave you the option of buying a new card or use your current card as it no longer had the season printed on it.
    This. I do remember thinking that it was a bit confusing at the time though, there were threads on here about it all.

With regard to the parking permits, I've just had a phone-call to say that the permits will be sent out this week. Seems the suppliers have only just sent them.