+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCMB fantasy Premier League Paid League

CCMB fantasy Premier League Paid League

As per the last couple of years, I'll run a paid league for anyone who's interested on here.

I do updates at the end of each month along with the monthly winners prize. There's also a prize for overall winner, 2nd place and the Cup winner (cup results and fixtures will be posted on here in each monthly update)

The whole thing is run through paypal. It's £10 per team, totally non profit for myself, I do it just because I'm sad like that. The overall winnings will be, more or less (as a percentage of the overall pot):

35% League winner
    10% 2nd place
    4% 10 x monthly winners
    15% Cup winner

I may alter these slightly once we know how much is in the pot to give round numbers for the prizes, but it'll always add up to 100%.

Here's the links you'll be needing:

fantasy League main site
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Printable player list. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/

Rules, if you're new then this is what you'll need to know. Basics are though, a squad of 15 (2 GK, 5 DF, 5MF, 3FW) from £100m, no more than 3 from any 1 team. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

I'll respond to this message with details of how to join the paid league via paypal, but if you're not keen on the £10 fee, then we always have the free to enter CCMB league which is on the following code: 61362-21376

To join a league, after setting up an account and team click the leagues tab at the top, then:
    Create and Join new league --> Join a league --> Join Private League --> (enter code) --> Join League

Thanks,

Beef
    Last edited by beef; 30-07-16 at 17:06.

Re: CCMB fantasy Premier League Paid League

HOW TO ENTER THE PAID LEAGUE

Rules for joining are below, of course the more the merrier and the bigger the prizes will be.

1. Entry fees will be paid via paypal (If you do not have a paypal account and do not wish to create one, then PM me and we may be able to find another way to transfer the money), and all prizes will be paid via paypal (unless you do not have an account then alternative will be found). The paypal account I'm using will be solely used for this fantasy football league.

2. Process:
    a) Log in to paypal
    b) Click "send and request" on top tab
    c) Choose "Send money to friends or family" (This is important, neither of us will get taxed)
    d) Enter the email address andy@walesaway.co.uk
    e) Enter the fee of £10 in the box
    f) click "next"
    g) Confirm that it says there is no fee and you'll pay £10
    h) Write in the optional message box, your "TEAM NAME", and your "CCMB USERNAME" (If you're entering for several people such as family or friends, then also enter their team names)
    and then click "Send"

4. I will get back to you via a PM on this message board with the code for the league.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES ON THE SITE IS 11:30am on 13th August.
    I need to recieve payment by kick off in the first game at 12:30am to let you into the league.

Good Luck

**Coming next on eBay**

Beef's Magical Time Machine

Will join later this week

Joined. Well run last year and I won £18 monthly prize even though my overall performance was middling.

paid up Beef, thanks again for doing this, do we automatically get re entered or have i got to manually enter the free league

I think I got relegated :-(

Am I allowed back in?

Quote Originally Posted by jbgnuts View Post
    paid up Beef, thanks again for doing this, do we automatically get re entered or have i got to manually enter the free league
    You should automatically go into the free league if you were in it last season. Failing that though just put in the code:61362-21376

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I think I got relegated :-(

Am I allowed back in?
    You're certainly allowed back in yes, although it'll probably be just you giving away another tenner judging by last season!...

Double figures in, over £100 pot. Keep 'em coming.

Banned

I'm in

Thought this was a sticky.

Will sticky it again later in the week

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Will sticky it again later in the week
    i only took it off so the game was the main focus. You can re-sticky for a couple of days and then we'll feature on the cup game before a last day sticky before the EPL kicks off.

Only done fantasy football once.

Good banter and a bit of fun but at the end of the day it's too much f***ing effort.

I lost interest after round 1 of the Euros FFS!!

Enjoy

I'm in

After only finishing above the lesser shrinking Moggis last year I'm in again and this time watch out, I'm all over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Only done fantasy football once.

Good banter and a bit of fun but at the end of the day it's too much f***ing effort.

I lost interest after round 1 of the Euros FFS!!

Enjoy
    Are you Falk Rhiw, if so pay the money and play the game

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    As per the last couple of years, I'll run a paid league for anyone who's interested on here.

I do updates at the end of each month along with the monthly winners prize. There's also a prize for overall winner, 2nd place and the Cup winner (cup results and fixtures will be posted on here in each monthly update)

The whole thing is run through paypal. It's £10 per team, totally non profit for myself, I do it just because I'm sad like that. The overall winnings will be, more or less (as a percentage of the overall pot):

35% League winner
    10% 2nd place
    4% 10 x monthly winners
    15% Cup winner

I may alter these slightly once we know how much is in the pot to give round numbers for the prizes, but it'll always add up to 100%.

Here's the links you'll be needing:

fantasy League main site
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Printable player list. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/

Rules, if you're new then this is what you'll need to know. Basics are though, a squad of 15 (2 GK, 5 DF, 5MF, 3FW) from £100m, no more than 3 from any 1 team. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

I'll respond to this message with details of how to join the paid league via paypal, but if you're not keen on the £10 fee, then we always have the free to enter CCMB league which is on the following code: 61362-21376

To join a league, after setting up an account and team click the leagues tab at the top, then:
    Create and Join new league --> Join a league --> Join Private League --> (enter code) --> Join League

Thanks,

Beef

Just paid

Hi Beef, thanks for organising this again, I've just paid. Can you forward the code please.

Cheers for doing this again Beef. Always do a top job! Money sent to you!

Hi Beef,

Can I send it to the same bank account I have for the past couple of years? Thanks

What's the code Beefy boy?

Assuming beef hasn't legged it to Mexico with the entry fees, I'm in.

Need to update the paypal instructions a bit though. The site has changed. You put the message in at the same screen as the amount, before clicking continue.

I am back in, just sent the money.

Looking forward to this season, this is the best run league I have been in