+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Zlatan

Re: Zlatan

Almost scored two crackers today. A joy to watch Utd 4-1 up

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Almost scored two crackers today. A joy to watch Utd 4-1 up
    I thought he's been pretty poor today. Now Mata, he's been a joy to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Where the hell did you read that? The Beano?

They have a sponsorship deal with Nike for starters who pay them for the rights to sell the kits.
    The £76m was just for the lettering to go on the shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I thought he's been pretty poor today. Now Mata, he's been a joy to watch.
    Poor? Bloody hell, he was excellent. Your expectation is seemingly a little high!

Two goals today to win the League Cup for Man Utd.

26 goals I think it is now for the season.

Modest fecker isn't he

Tough on Saints I thought

United have got out of jail here. They've been given a football lesson.

Excellent.

With an SA1 rat, and all those berets, I've got dinner sewn up til July 2019...

Although there are doubters out there that a 35 year old will struggle in this league I have a sneaky feeling he will win through, anyway good luck Zlatan, at best you are a remarkable athlete .

MOTD showed Premier League top scorers yesterday and Defoe and Zlatan were senior statesmen holding their own with Costa, Kane, Alexis Sanchez and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    MOTD showed Premier League top scorers yesterday and Defoe and Zlatan were senior statesmen holding their own with Costa, Kane, Alexis Sanchez and the like.
    Well it truly baffles me why a CL team hasn't come in for Defoe over the past five years. Granted he may not be a starter but I can't think of many strikers better who could come off the bench and make a bigger impact for these teams, Sunderland would be long gone if it weren't for him.

As for Zlatan, easily my faveourite player to watch over the past decade, I am no Man United fan but I can't help but be happy for him today. Southampton will be a very formidable side next season, push for top 6 beckons I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Well it truly baffles me why a CL team hasn't come in for Defoe over the past five years. Granted he may not be a starter but I can't think of many strikers better who could come off the bench and make a bigger impact for these teams, Sunderland would be long gone if it weren't for him.

As for Zlatan, easily my faveourite player to watch over the past decade, I am no Man United fan but I can't help but be happy for him today. Southampton will be a very formidable side next season, push for top 6 beckons I think.
    Mine too, he's an absolute monster. His arrogance makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post

They've literally bettered themselves every year since 09/10.

Despite selling the likes of Lallana, Lambert, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Lovren etc etc in the last 3 seasons (as well as Pochettino & Koeman) they remain finishing well in the Premier League places...

They finished 6th last season, so a top 5 place isn't unreasonable imo.

hate man utd and wish nothing but disease and pain on evrybody connected with them. how that nugent bloke can support them sickens me.