+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where will Trollope take us?

Re: Where will Trollope take us?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Sky Sports Cardiff City: Sky Bet Championship season preview 2016/17

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...review-201617?
    Who wrote that shit? They said we had 4 or 5 match winners then say there are no stand out players?!??

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    We have lost the only real goalscorer of any account in jones. He was lazy and infuriating but he had prem experience and would have got 15 to 20 goals all day long in this league. Zohore is a poor replacement imo. We a relying on "footballing" our way through the league this season if that makes sense. Manga,conns, fabio, john, richards noone, pilkington, whitts, ralls are all nice footballers. Can they defend for their lives or tough a game out.... No!! Manga has been found out before when a game gets tough. The only real in your face players we have are pelts and big sean? We dont have a huds or big ben. As m
    Much as i am looking fwd to a better style of play.... We are just not strong enough to last the course

K
    Conolly has won promotion from this division 4 times but can't defend for his life?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Who wrote that shit? They said we had 4 or 5 match winners then say there are no stand out players?!??
    Have a feeling Immers might tick both boxes this year

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    lolz

it cood be wurse.

we cood all be as illiterate as yew.

and talk in short, sharp sentences.

like this

Thick prick.
    Bit harsh on Croesy, that...

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    With the greatest respect you are talking utter bollox man. Ive said nothing negative about trollope or the team for the forthcoming season but have expressed a concern about our penchant for anything welsh? . I have its true repeated my previous concerns about our full backs ability to defend (fabio). I have also expressed doubt about zohore ability to be an effective championship forward but i hope im wrong. What i will not do is get too excited about our chances as some are doing. Of course i want success but time will tell as the overriding policies within the club remain unchanged from last season, they being no real money spent, A dilution in numbers, a recruitment committee of 4 of which trollope is one, a continued cost cutting exercise re affirmed again as recently as this week by the powers that be and a new rather odd attempt to recruit anything welsh? If you sak me if trollope will better slades 8th place finish..... I dont really know but my head tells me probably not
    Unless I've missed something, we've only signed one Welsh player. Other than that all I've heard are the usual speculative media stories linking us with Jonny and George Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Unless I've missed something, we've only signed one Welsh player. Other than that all I've heard are the usual speculative media stories linking us with Jonny and George Williams.
    Correct. Signed 4 players of which 1 is Welsh.

Blue in the Face

I can understand the argument for not signing players just because they are Welsh. But the argument goes the same goes in reverse - we shouldn't not sign players because they are. Obviously PT's highest profile player contacts seem to be Welshies, so he is right to exploit the best connections he has where possible...