+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office ?

Ticket office ?

I have been trying to get hold of the ticket office for 2 days now with no luck
    Does anybody know an alternative number you can actually get them on ?
    I have been ringing 08453451400 which puts you in a queue & eventually goes dead & 08453651115 which is constantly engaged.

Re: Ticket office ?

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I have been ringing 08453451400 which puts you in a queue & eventually goes dead & 08453651115 which is constantly engaged.
    Cardiff City tweeted on the 29th that they were having problems with their phone systems, i can only assume that they havent got that sorted yet.

PM Steve R

Perhaps they know it's you?

Just had a message off the ticket office, that the PHONES ARE UP AND RUNNING NOW.

Just got through to the ticket office.
    Apparently their "system" won"t let them print some season ticket cards & my grandson is one of about 100 affected.
    They said that someone from ticket master is due tomorrow to try to sort it out as the problem is with ticket masters end.

Surely not? They've always been absolutely fantastic in my experience.

Just got through to the ticket office.
    Apparently their "system" won"t let them print some season ticket cards & my grandson is one of about 100 affected.
    They said that someone from ticket master is due tomorrow to try to sort it out as the problem is with ticket masters end.
    I was at the ticket office this morning and there was a problem printing my QPR tickets, but sorted it after 5 mins...the office chicks were great actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I was at the ticket office this morning and there was a problem printing my QPR tickets, but sorted it after 5 mins...the office chicks were great actually.
    Have a look at yourself . These young ladies are doing a great job and should be shown respect.

Sexist reported

Had exactly the same experience from Jersey.
    Wait 45 minutes get cut off back to square 1.

Three days... Thurs Fri and today. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Have a look at yourself . These young ladies are doing a great job and should be shown respect.

Sexist reported
    ....JOCK

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Had exactly the same experience from Jersey.
    Wait 45 minutes get cut off back to square 1.

Three days... Thurs Fri and today. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
    Someone said above the birds do a cracking job in the ticket office. Have some respect mun.

Just to update I received an email late yesterday stating that my grandsons ST had now been posted out

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Someone said above the birds do a cracking job in the ticket office. Have some respect mun.
    Spot on.

And if you ever get through to them you may end up getting tickets as well.