+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When do conspiracy theories change and simply become conspiracy fact?

Re: When do conspiracy theories change and simply become conspiracy fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Come across this video this morning
    In the hierarchy of conspiracy theories presented here today I find the twin towers ones the least convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Its almost as though the terrorist knew people would be shooting at him?
    If there was any bulletproof glass and there doesn't appear to be much evidence of it, I'm not sure if that would imply any conspiracy?
    Also wasn't he shot multiple times through the glass, ultimately killing him?
    I don't believe for one minute that there was a bullet resistant windshield fitted to a rented ice cream truck. No sane person would. Which begs the question why would a global news agency put that story out and weeks later still not retract it?

Then when you start looking at other random pieces of information connected with this incident it becomes apparent that there is a disconnect between what msm narrative claims and what they've left out about it which would cause people to think differently.

The 'bullet resistant windshield' nonsense is to create an impression that this was not some lone nut, but a well planned, well financed and well organised, terrorist cell in France, capable of retro-fitting bullet proof glass to any vehicle.

There's a lot more coming out on Nice including the cameraman being at the Munich incident some days later as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W9JbrozS8c

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Come across this video this morning
    Here's an update to accompany the video of 9/11.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-911...ttacks/5303012

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Here's an update to accompany the video of 9/11.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-911...ttacks/5303012
    "9/11 was an important landmark for Global Research. Our website was launched on September 9, 2001, two days prior to 9/11. Our coverage of 9/11 was initiated on September 12, 2001."

Rather ironic as this is the kind of coincidence that conspiracy theorists love

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "9/11 was an important landmark for Global Research. Our website was launched on September 9, 2001, two days prior to 9/11. Our coverage of 9/11 was initiated on September 12, 2001."

It also says that Bin Laden can't have had anything to do with the attack, as he was in hospital on that day.

I actually prefer looking at evidence until logic and rational thinking dictate a conclusion. As the evidence slowly builds, it becomes less and less logical to stick to a view which increasingly relies on belief of a narrative, rather than simple facts and logic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It also says that Bin Laden can't have had anything to do with the attack, as he was in hospital on that day.
    Oddly enough some years ago splott bin david recommended watching a documentry on al jazeera about bin liner,according to his close associates he had no long term health problems

Banned

I don't believe for one minute that there was a bullet resistant windshield fitted to a rented ice cream truck. No sane person would. Which begs the question why would a global news agency put that story out and weeks later still not retract it?

Then when you start looking at other random pieces of information connected with this incident it becomes apparent that there is a disconnect between what msm narrative claims and what they've left out about it which would cause people to think differently.

The 'bullet resistant windshield' nonsense is to create an impression that this was not some lone nut, but a well planned, well financed and well organised, terrorist cell in France, capable of retro-fitting bullet proof glass to any vehicle.
    Which global news agency put this story about?its the first time i've heard about it.

Possibly so, but my interest is in the area of conspiracy facts.

Let me guess how it turns out.

It wasn't a French muslim who did this but actually setup by some sort of Jewish people?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

It wasn't a French muslim who did this but actually setup by some sort of Jewish people?

Shocking accusation

That's not very nice Trueblue. You're intelligent enough to look at evidence and make your own mind up.
    I've posted the news release clearly dated and distributed globally by Debka. You may have wanted to research who Debka are and their background for yourself. Then you might have asked why they put out a fabricated false news story.

If you can explain to me how a professional cameraman just happened to be on the spot camera in hand at the exact time that the truck started to come down the road and explain how the same man was at the Munich incident some days later then I'll be satisfied.

That's not very nice Trueblue. You're intelligent enough to look at evidence and make your own mind up.
    I've posted the news release clearly dated and distributed globally by Debka. You may have wanted to research who Debka are and their background for yourself. Then you might have asked why they put out a fabricated false news story.
    Humour me, how close is my guess to where you are directing this thread?

Blog Entries

...and so it begins.

Did I create the Debka news article? I just researched it. You do know who Debka are do you?

This is Debka, now ask yourself why they put out a news report about a bullet-resistant windshield for what was, just a rented ice cream truck.

Behind the Headlines
    Who killed Massoud Ali-Mohammadi?
    Jan 15, 2010
    We don't know, and may never know for sure: but all indications point to Israel, and it's no wonder that even Debka, the Israeli web site with links to Mossad, practically claimed credit for the act on Tel Aviv's behalf.

Now would you be suspicious if you found out that the cameraman, the same one who popped up at two 'terrorist attacks' was linked to Mossad?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    ...and so it begins.
    at least this shit is in the boondocks

The evidence is what should guide you. I'm just a pawn in the game of life.

This is the guy who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terror attacks.'

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

This is his wife
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY

...and so it begins.
    In fairness the thread was not about the best central defenders that we've ever seen at City...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    at least this shit is in the boondocks
    What are boondocks?

In fairness the thread was not about the best central defenders that we've ever seen at City...
    Who would you say if it was?

What are boondocks?

Who would you say if it was?
    Personally, for me it would be Pontin and Dwyer who were probably a little before your time.

The evidence is what should guide you. I'm just a pawn in the game of life.

This is the guy who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terror attacks.'

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

This is his wife
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY
    Why don't you just go the whole hog and introduce the daughter too? Rumour has it that fella was also interviewing people outside the Bataclan on the evening it happened. Don't quote me on this, I don't do conspiracies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why don't you just go the whole hog and introduce the daughter too? Rumour has it that fella was also interviewing people outside the Bataclan on the evening it happened. Don't quote me on this, I don't do conspiracies
    Cough cough liar