+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tournament ticket question

Tournament ticket question

Sorry if there have been a lot of these!
    I had euro 16 qualifier membership and bought mine and my 7 year olds tickets, he didn't have membership.
    We've both got World Cup membership but after the deadline
    Am I right in thinking I can get a tournament ticket but he can't until stage 4? Difficult cos don't think he'd forgive me! Anyone reckon there'll be any left by stage 4??
    Anyone at the fa I can speak to?!

Re: Tournament ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I had euro 16 qualifier membership and bought mine and my 7 year olds tickets, he didn't have membership.
    Am I right in thinking I can get a tournament ticket but he can't until stage 4? Difficult cos don't think he'd forgive me! Anyone reckon there'll be any left by stage 4??
    I would interpret it as you being stage 2 (world cup membership regardless of when bought and Euro 16 membership) while he would be stage 4 (world cup membership after 10/06/16). If you have bought your child a Euro qualification tournament ticket and assigned it to their account then he would be stage 2.

I hope that there will be tickets still available by stage 4.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Superfeathers was the ticket for your seven year old bought in their name or yours?
    I bought my Euro tournament ticket and that of my son's both in my name so I have to wait until stage four as my son doesn't qualify for the World Cup tournament tickets until stage four because he hasn't accrued points in his own name.

Surge you are spot on.
    Last edited by Pearcey3; 02-08-16 at 19:44. Reason: Error

There probably won't be many left if people keep posting and bumping messages as a reminder to those and their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Superfeathers was the ticket for your seven year old bought in their name or yours?
    I bought my Euro tournament ticket and that of my son's both in my name so I have to wait until stage four as my son doesn't qualify for the World Cup tournament tickets until stage four because he hasn't accrued points in his own name.

Surge you are spot on.
    Cheers that's what I thought. Bought in my name so waiting game til stage four...

You're in the same boat as me. All 6 tournament tickets in my name. I could have bought at stage 2 but can't get the rest until stage 4. I checked availability after stage 1 & 2 are complete and would estimate around < 10000 tickets sold, only a few blocks are sold out. I understand there are not many stage 3 (newbies), so it looks like stage 4 will cause server melt down.

That's interesting. Plenty of tickets still which is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You're in the same boat as me. All 6 tournament tickets in my name. I could have bought at stage 2 but can't get the rest until stage 4. I checked availability after stage 1 & 2 are complete and would estimate around < 10000 tickets sold, only a few blocks are sold out. I understand there are not many stage 3 (newbies), so it looks like stage 4 will cause server melt down.
    Just bought mine (stage 3 member). Ninian stand, centre. Seems like plenty of tickets left in most parts of the ground.

I have a spare as my mate (a CCFC season ticket holder who also lives in Taunton) doesn't think he can make most of the games.
    I paid for his Tournament Ticket (which hasn't been posted out to me yet) and he is happy for me to pass it on to any deserving poster on here.
    Preference would be given to anyone local to me in the first place (as I could car share) but, failing that unlikely scenario, I would be happy to give it to a poster whose name has been known on here prior to the Welsh successes of late
    Last edited by Taunton Blue Genie; 03-08-16 at 13:14.