+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don Trump is virtually nailed on now.

Don Trump is virtually nailed on now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36958126

Telling the people what not to do always backfires.
    This kick from the man on the way out can only help Trump.

Re: Don Trump is virtually nailed on now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36958126

Telling the people what not to do always backfires.
    This kick from the man on the way out can only help Trump.
    Trump as president will be entertaining. Hilary Clinton would have us in WW3 inside six months. Both are just two pieces of shit from the same dog but at least with Trump we will not be facing WW3 any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Trump as president will be entertaining. Hilary Clinton would have us in WW3 inside six months.
    Remind me, wasn't she US Secretary of State for four years? Good training for a war-mongerer then?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Trump as president will be entertaining. Hilary Clinton would have us in WW3 inside six months. Both are just two pieces of shit from the same dog but at least with Trump we will not be facing WW3 any time soon.
    For once I disagree with you, Dai. Trump would do exactly as instructed at all times. For all his outlandish remarks, he hasn't gone near the really important stuff. If he were to say he intends to end the Federal Reserve (or even to have it audited for the first time since its inception) and his reasoning for doing so then I can only presume he's a controlled stooge. Clinton's a psycho. She'd get a thrill issuing an order to kill millions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    For once I disagree with you, Dai. Trump would do exactly as instructed at all times. For all his outlandish remarks, he hasn't gone near the really important stuff. If he were to say he intends to end the Federal Reserve (or even to have it audited for the first time since its inception) and his reasoning for doing so then I can only presume he's a controlled stooge. Clinton's a psycho. She'd get a thrill issuing an order to kill millions.
    I think he is too.

Organ I was enticed away from Twitter because I was told there were now threads on here about wanking monkeys, or it could have been police corruption. It's difficult to tell the two apart sometimes. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to find on here of all places someone actually disagrees with me. Most don't give a shit if I never draw breath again...

If he were to say he intends to end the Federal Reserve (or even to have it audited for the first time since its inception).
    That sounds like old Abe (Mossad) Zapruder would have to get out the cine camera, dust it down and drag his arse back up to the grassy knoll.
    It's remarkable how you only ever hear about grassy knolls when there's bullets whizzing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I think he is too.
    Evolution's slipped into reverse. An arch criminal who's above prosecution versus a four times bankrupt narcissist for the presidency of the USA, whilst the citizenry, smartphones in hand, chase after imaginary monsters.

Evolution's slipped into reverse. An arch criminal who's above prosecution versus a four times bankrupt narcissist for the presidency of the USA, whilst the citizenry, smartphones in hand, chase after imaginary monsters.
    I have steadfastly refused to ever have a smartphone. Mine cost under £25 and I've had it for five years. It does everything that I want from a phone i.e. text and talk. If I want to play with pretty little games for hours on end, I'll go to Barry Island and make a morning of it in an arcade...

He says after pontificating for years on end on a football messageboard.

Now, now, Norry. I don't want you playing up at this unearthly hour.

(Wag finger smiley should be here.) And where's the red card one gone?

Blog Entries

Bezmenov said it would take 15-20 years for normality and normal thinking to return, even if the process started now I doubt I will see normality again in my lifetime

If you don't know what I'm on about I might be mixing you up with Wales-Bales lol
    Last edited by Mrs Steve R; 02-08-16 at 22:54.

Now, now, Norry. I don't want you playing up at this unearthly hour.

(Wag finger smiley should be here.) And where's the red card one gone?
    Out of interest where have you and Splotty been for your hiatus?

Going back to the Conspiracy theory thread, it's a bit strange you both reappear at very similar times.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Going back to the Conspiracy theory thread, it's a bit strange you both reappear at very similar times.....
    I've been wondering myself why this place has suddenly become a conspiracy hot spot

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I've been wondering myself why this place has suddenly become a conspiracy hot spot
    Because Vlad and Sergey are back.

Blog Entries

Because Vlad and Sergey are back.
    You can stop picking on me for a bit now they are here.

"I love babies"

"GET THE BABY OUTTA HERE"
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-0...-rally/7685036

The man's a mad man

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    "I love babies"

"GET THE BABY OUTTA HERE"
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-0...-rally/7685036

The man's a mad man
    A birdy in Canada told me that you had 'flounced' I'm glad to see it ain't so...

I have had a sabbatical on Twitter so if you do not behave, I'll introduce my 4,146 Followers to CCMB, which will no doubt swell the coffers at head office, and give you plenty of people to pick on when it comes to football or conspiracy facts...

"Similar times" ? What, like April and August?

Hilary will walk it.
    Won't even be close.
    Florida once again is a key state, and Clinton has picked a fluent Spanish running mate which has gone down really well there.
    As soon as she did that she had the election wrapped up there and then.

Id be willing to bet we won't be in a world war within 6 months with Clinton either, as some of the more easily manipulated on here would have you believe.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Hilary will walk it.
    Won't even be close.
    Florida once again is a key state, and Clinton has picked a fluent Spanish running mate which has gone down really well there.
    As soon as she did that she had the election wrapped up there and then.

Id be willing to bet we won't be in a world war within 6 months with Clinton either, as some of the more easily manipulated on here would have you believe.
    The republicans will wheel out Tony Montana though. Even Stevens.

Anyone see Big D's latest YouTube lol today?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Trump as a president would be a pussy - he would do whatever he was told to do.
    Clinton as president I fear would be much worse - she is a female Blair, thinks she has the moral right to invade/ bomb / dictate any country - as it would 'set them free' , I think she would want her own arab spring.

Whereas Trump would just want to feather his own nest for when he becomes the ex president billionaire after 4 years of joke telling.
    Agree with you on Hilary. Can't get anywhere near concluding an opinion on Trump. He's playing this heroically honest card while being dishonest on an astonishing level. He scares me too, mainly because I have no idea what he's really selling.