+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this too far?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is this too far?

I was in Malacca, Malaysia a couple of months ago and walked past a mosque that was blaring out its call. I shat my pants to begin with, it was loud and unexpected. I definitely wouldn't want to live near it.

Having said that, I've no idea why the Arabic username OP is losing his shit over this It's a stupid petition, what's the percentage of these becoming legislation? It must be tiny. It's unlikely to happen and even if it did, it's massively unlikely to happen near where you live. So you'd probably only be exposed to it while driving past and if you understand the acoustics in cars then you'd know you're unlikely to notice it if your stereo is on.

But it gives us a chance to compare muslims to dogs and then say they're the intolerant ones so full speed ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I was in Malacca, Malaysia a couple of months ago and walked past a mosque that was blaring out its call. I shat my pants to begin with, it was loud and unexpected. I definitely wouldn't want to live near it.

Having said that, I've no idea why the Arabic username OP is losing his shit over this It's a stupid petition, what's the percentage of these becoming legislation? It must be tiny. It's unlikely to happen and even if it did, it's massively unlikely to happen near where you live. So you'd probably only be exposed to it while driving past and if you understand the acoustics in cars then you'd know you're unlikely to notice it if your stereo is on.

But it gives us a chance to compare muslims to dogs and then say they're the intolerant ones so full speed ahead.
    I was in India when we were in the middle of one.

Even though there is probably zero danger it does get the heart going!.

On my username, I read quite a bit about the middle east and its people. But some imports do grind at times.

Yes probably no point caring about it as the above poster said.

Always a good chance of picking up a tidy pair of plimsolls during prayer. When they are all heads down wailing towards Mecca grab em and run.