Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Olympic Security

Re: Olympic Security

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Would you care to translate?
    Just right click and get Google to do it

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Do you refute the article? Do you have any comments to make on the article? Can you provide evidence of counter claims? If you have the intelligence to engage in research beyond the bbc news in brief pages then you might be able to make your own mind up on such matters instead of cheering from the sidelines as the grownups talk.
    Says the man who debunks a story based on the "fact" that the suspect claimed her Grandmother (who may or may not exist), (may or may not have) lived close to the OEZ mall
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 08-08-16 at 21:24.

Banned

So he phoned a parisian journo and asked her to give an interview over the radio?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Says the man who debunks a story based on the "fact" that the suspect claimed her Grandmother (who may or may not exist), (may or may not have) lived close to the OEZ mall

What is she suspected of?

Would you care to translate?
    Or click en on the top of the page for a better translation http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/society/a...ss-report.html

Richard Gutjahr's wife, (roving Israeli Ambassador) Einat Wilf explains why she is no longer a dove.

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/08/...longer-a-dove/

Banned

Nope

11:41 P.M. My phone rings. It is Richard Gutjahr. Presenter of the Bavarian radio programme Rundschau Nacht. He asks me to get a taxi to the scene immediately, to give an eyewitness report live on his radio show in 20 minutes’ time. I don’t know him, I don’t know how he got my mobile number, but I agree to do so. Wearing my cosy fleece and wellies (no need to tie laces), I jump on my bike. Calling a taxi would take too long.
    My knees tremble.
    An ambulance rushes past me. I feel small and vulnerable. With a clumsy hand movement, I accidentally switch off my phone. 64 updates need to be installed. I’m in a cold sweat. Time is ticking. I’m supposed to be going on air in a few minutes. 53 of 64 updates to go. I approach Place de la Bastille. State of emergency. My way is blocked by soldiers in camouflage, with large guns across their chests. My first thought – war. I’ve never seen so many police cars in one place. Then my phone rings. 12:05 A.M. After the introduction, I should get going. I start with “Good evening” and regret my choice of words immediately. I describe what I see and hear. My sentences are incoherent. My thoughts come thick and fast. Lots of soldiers, policemen. Everything blocked off. Frantic civilians. Ten people gather around a motorcycle with radio reception. Sirens. Emergency doctors. Numbness… “Many thanks, that was Paris”. It’s over. The tension remains

What is she suspected of?
    Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be the only people (independently) live reporting the event.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 08-08-16 at 21:41.

Banned

Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be (independently) live reporting the event

I hope your evidence is better than that you used to incorrectly place her father in paris

I hope your evidence is better than that you used to incorrectly place her father in paris
    For now there are more questions than answers

Banned

For now there are more questions than answers

Your link claiming to place gutjar in paris proved the opposite so thats one less question

Your link claiming to place gutjar in paris proved the opposite so thats one less question
    Cheers mate, you have been most helpful

Whoosh

Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be the only people (independently) live reporting the event.
    Here's the clue in a different article boasting about Israeli intelligence ability to crack ISIS codes and communications.

"According to Haaretz newspaper, a Herzliya-based intelligence company"

Herzliya is where Mossad's main training school is located.

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20...URL_shortening

So now we know that Israeli intelligence operatives had knowledge of European attacks, the only question that remains is, what did they know about them and how long have they had this knowledge?

From the Christopher Bollyn article on the Nice/Munich attack:

"Gutjahr is married to a high-level Israeli intelligence officer, Einat Wilf, a lieutenant in Israeli military intelligence Unit 8200.

Unit 8200 is Israel's equivalent of the NSA, an agency that specializes in signal intelligence."

Here's some more information on it from Bollyn:

"MILITARY INTELLIGENCE UNIT 8200 - Israel's main satellite signal intelligence facility is located on Kibbutz Urim, less than 60 miles NNE of the location where the Russian plane went down. Unit 8200, an institution of computer hackers, is the largest branch of the IDF and is responsible for the military’s offensive cyber capabilities. The Telegraph reported in 2010, "The Negev desert based Unit 8200 has evolved from the signal intelligence arm of the Israeli military into a respected leader in high technology warfare."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Here's the clue in a different article boasting about Israeli intelligence ability to crack ISIS codes and communications.

"According to Haaretz newspaper, a Herzliya-based intelligence company"

Herzliya is where Mossad's main training school is located.

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20...URL_shortening

So now we know that Israeli intelligence operatives had knowledge of European attacks, the only question that remains is, what did they know about them and how long have they had this knowledge?

From the Christopher Bollyn article on the Nice/Munich attack:

"Gutjahr is married to a high-level Israeli intelligence officer, Einat Wilf, a lieutenant in Israeli military intelligence Unit 8200.

Unit 8200 is Israel's equivalent of the NSA, an agency that specializes in signal intelligence."

Here's some more information on it from Bollyn:

"MILITARY INTELLIGENCE UNIT 8200 - Israel's main satellite signal intelligence facility is located on Kibbutz Urim, less than 60 miles NNE of the location where the Russian plane went down. Unit 8200, an institution of computer hackers, is the largest branch of the IDF and is responsible for the military’s offensive cyber capabilities. The Telegraph reported in 2010, "The Negev desert based Unit 8200 has evolved from the signal intelligence arm of the Israeli military into a respected leader in high technology warfare."
    Theres no evidence to suggest that she is a high level intel officer other than a short stint as a lowly LT over twenty years ago.

Why are you linking the Nice and Munich attacks?

Have you got the Nan's address? Maybe somebody would like to interview her. They seem to be a media friendly family
    Munich now appears to be a bit more complicated.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...alse-flag.html