:redcard:

Re: CIA Production in Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    its equally as bad with auto cue cards

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    its equally as bad with auto cue cards
    There's a bit more supporting info on this from this source.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...ns-to-jihadis/

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It may surprise you but Govts from all over the world do dodgy things in order to facilitate their required results.
    Tony Blair kissing Gadaffi in the tent shortly before BP 'won' that massive oil contract.
    Russia, China, America, UK, French etc etc - all do things they do not wish the public to find out about - they do it mainly I think to make sure they have 'friendly' Govts that they can work with.

Big business is no different - so I'm not really sure why people are so surprised - get over yourself.
    I am over myself thank you and in 2006 was in Libya myself doing some business with representatives of the Libyan government.
    Most of my work in the Middle East over fifteen + years involved contracts with various governments there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Much of this ISIS stuff is a very slick CIA made for TV production. Their fighters consist of paid mercenaries recruited from very poor countries and backgrounds. There's also a significant number of volunteer useful idiots amongst their ranks from Britain and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Much of this ISIS stuff is a very slick CIA made for TV production. Their fighters consist of paid mercenaries recruited from very poor countries and backgrounds. There's also a significant number of volunteer useful idiots amongst their ranks from Britain and elsewhere.
    Rita Katz (Mossad) Site did the beheading videos against a green screen in 2014/15.

Hey Keyser Soze - Any proof ?

ps - Glad you have got over yourself so quickly
    If you're unfamiliar with Rita Katz here is an introduction to her
    https://www.intellihub.com/rita-katz...video-exposed/

Other individual sources will show the filming in progress if you search for them.

Sorry I meant actual proof from a news worthy website / channel - eg BBC

So what you seem to be inferring is that Rita Katz makes fake videos, pretending to be ISIS in the hope that other people will give their support to fight against ISIS - is that correct ?

I would have thought what ISIS have done in Paris, Nice, Tunisia, Belgium etc would be enough to make anyone support action them, or dont you think that is enough ?
    Sorry, I'm having difficulty associating the words news worthy website/ channel - eg BBC all in one sentence

The BBC is a state owned broadcaster. It's purpose is to convey narratives that the government of the day want communicated to the general public. It's totally controlled by government appointees, who ensure that at all times narratives that are approved reach the general viewing/listening audience.

You're free to research Rita Katz her background, 'her' organisation and see what they've been involved in for yourself.

I knew I shouldnt have engaged with you.
    Any serious news channel - rather than a bunch of websites created by 6th form IT students is what I should have said. No problem though - I'll take your word for it - one Jewish lady from Iraq is faking ISIS videos in the hope of making people hate ISIS - got it, it's all 100% crystal clear now .
    You haven't engaged with me. You asked for info, I provided you with one link (I'm not your researcher) and explained that from that you could find no end of supporting information from numerous independent sources, which will provide you with further more detailed information.

With regard to the BBC, I would direct you to its own documentary titled "Death in the Med" which featured the BBC's version of what took place with the stopping in international waters of the aid ship from Turkey, the Mavi Mamara.

Debate raged on this very website for weeks at the time. With no end of individuals claiming that the then 'terrorists' deserved getting killed or wounded for after all as the BBC had claimed they attacked Israeli special forces, who were just 'defending themselves'. That was the narrative that the BBC backed to the hilt.

Here's the very documentary that was shown and swallowed whole on this website by about 95% of the members who saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhP_RVLPVXY

Weeks later an internal Israeli Army report revealed that the ship had been attacked with the Israeli special forces firing off 308 rounds of ammo at defenceless people taking aid to Gaza. Some people were executed by bullets to the head when the Israelis came aboard.

If you doubt my account I will pass you the name of someone that I know who was on that ship, and you can ask them what took place that night.

Here's the Reuters news report which confirmed it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-is...69N0Q320101024

You might like to ask around at some of those who were on this site who stuck rigidly to the narrative, B/S pumped out repeatedly for days after this incident and then further backed up by their own documentary.

The truth, as it almost always does, came out some time later.

I lost interest at "We cannot confirm the absolute authenticity of this video..."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    You haven't engaged with me. You asked for info, I provided you with one link (I'm not your researcher) and explained that from that you could find no end of supporting information from numerous independent sources, which will provide you with further more detailed information.

With regard to the BBC, I would direct you to its own documentary titled "Death in the Med" which featured the BBC's version of what took place with the stopping in international waters of the aid ship from Turkey, the Mavi Mamara.

Debate raged on this very website for weeks at the time. With no end of individuals claiming that the then 'terrorists' deserved getting killed or wounded for after all as the BBC had claimed they attacked Israeli special forces, who were just 'defending themselves'. That was the narrative that the BBC backed to the hilt.

Here's the very documentary that was shown and swallowed whole on this website by about 95% of the members who saw it.

Weeks later an internal Israeli Army report revealed that the ship had been attacked with the Israeli special forces firing off 308 rounds of ammo at defenceless people taking aid to Gaza. Some people were executed by bullets to the head when the Israelis came aboard.

If you doubt my account I will pass you the name of someone that I know who was on that ship, and you can ask them what took place that night.

You might like to ask around at some of those who were on this site who stuck rigidly to the narrative, B/S pumped out repeatedly for days after this incident and then further backed up by their own documentary.

Ashkenazi said 308 live rounds were fired by the troops. A top aide to the general told Reuters 70 of these were aimed to cause injury, while the rest were warning shots.

That appeared consistent with Turkish forensic findings that the nine dead activists were shot a total of 30 times, and there were gunshot wounds among another 24 passengers who were hurt.

Still spouting lies i see

Sorry, I'm having difficulty associating the words news worthy website/ channel - eg BBC all in one sentence

The BBC is a state owned broadcaster. It's purpose is to convey narratives that the government of the day want communicated to the general public. It's totally controlled by government appointees, who ensure that at all times narratives that are approved reach the general viewing/listening audience.

You're free to research Rita Katz her background, 'her' organisation and see what they've been involved in for yourself.
    You linked to Sputniknews earlier and were a regular poster of RT.com links on your previous visits here.

Why isn't the fact they are state owned an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You linked to Sputniknews earlier and were a regular poster of RT.com links on your previous visits here.

It's a fair question. I think that it is personally, but an issue on what? Certainly anything which affects perceptions of Russian interests or too much in-depth analysis of Putin. On that I would agree, but on other issues they are very frank and quite candid. Getting information form lots of sources helps build up a more balanced picture in some cases.

The BBC is unquestionably pro-Israeli and always has been. Few people realize that the journalist in the "Death in the Med" documentary, Jane Corbin was married to MP, John Maples, who just happened to be the president of the Conservative Friends of Israel.

Banned

Dont forget his fondness for presstv

Sorry I meant actual proof from a news worthy website / channel - eg BBC
    You've had an example of how the BBC cannot be relied on to be a "news worthy channel," with a full and frank balanced explanation as to why that is.

It's a fair question. I think that it is personally, but an issue on what? Certainly anything which affects perceptions of Russian interests or too much in-depth analysis of Putin. On that I would agree, but on other issues they are very frank and quite candid. Getting information form lots of sources helps build up a more balanced picture in some cases.

The BBC is unquestionably pro-Israeli and always has been. Few people realize that the journalist in the "Death in the Med" documentary, Jane Corbin was married to MP, John Maples, who just happened to be the president of the Conservative Friends of Israel.
    Nonsense. It's a case of you think it's OK for you to use state owned media as a reliable source. Yet as soon as anyone else does it's laughable.

RT, PressTV, Sputnik etc are around to push their own governments agenda. The fact you fall for it hook line and sinker is fine, but try not to be so hypocritical about it.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Dont forget his fondness for presstv
    Iranian state owned TV is OK, they are a trustworthy lot when it comes to stories or something like that......

Banned

Iranian state owned TV is OK, they are a trustworthy lot when it comes to stories or something like that......

They probably follow him on twatter

I've never heard of Rita Katz but Splott Dave's claim about the fake videos seems possible. Don't forget all the crap we were fed about the "evil dictators" like Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein and Assad. I don't believe anything I see on the mainstream news outlets. It all goes against common sense and against what I can see with my own eyes. You only need to look into the USS Liberty incident to realise that anything is possible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I've never heard of Rita Katz but Splott Dave's claim about the fake videos seems possible. Don't forget all the crap we were fed about the "evil dictators" like Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein and Assad. I don't believe anything I see on the mainstream news outlets. It all goes against common sense and against what I can see with my own eyes. You only need to look into the USS Liberty incident to realise that anything is possible.

Sock puppet alert

Banned

308 rounds fired and only nine dead shows remarkable restraint imo.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Unfortunately even when you show that the accepted mainstream narrative could not have possibly taken place as it has been presented, people still have an inbuilt resistance against questioning it.

The USS Liberty

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016...craig-roberts/

Nonsense. It's a case of you think it's OK for you to use state owned media as a reliable source. Yet as soon as anyone else does it's laughable.

RT, PressTV, Sputnik etc are around to push their own governments agenda. The fact you fall for it hook line and sinker is fine, but try not to be so hypocritical about it.
    Not true True Blue. Wasn't it the BBC who broadcast that building 7 had fallen on 9/11, when it was clearly shown, still standing over the shoulder of the BBC presenter.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    308 rounds fired and only nine dead shows remarkable restraint imo.
    Richard Silverstein is an Israeli anti-Zionist who wrote about this at the time. He's currently facing threats because of a scandal he has uncovered in Israel involving one of its top judges.

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/20...rts-and-minds/

If you really want to go into something outside of the normal type of media article then this report should provide you with all the detail you require.

http://www.middleeastrising.com/the-...-deadly-force/