Thread: Not sure how much truth there is in this

Not sure how much truth there is in this

Blog Entries

Re: Not sure how much truth there is in this

Find out, you know everything usually

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

He's shown a remarkable lack of knowledge when it comes to geo-politics in the past.

This is scary.

“They have to respect us,” Trump said of Muslims in a wide-ranging interview with Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann set to air in its entirety on Wednesday’s episode of With All Due Respect. “They do not respect us at all and frankly they don't respect a lot of things that are happening—not only our country, but they don't respect other things.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...m-muslim-world

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The only problem I have with it is that it is uncorroborated by anyone else and quotes are attributed to Trump without any form of verification or confirmation that they actually took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't think I do, but thanks for the glowing review.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    The only problem I have with it is that it is uncorroborated by anyone else and quotes are attributed to Trump without any form of verification or confirmation that they actually took place.
    That's the issue I have. Plus, their comments later - I think the female presenter said "Be careful America, and be careful Republicans" indicated they weren't exactly neutral in their "reporting".

whats all then fuss about

It is the existence of Nuclear weapons that is dafter than Trumps question - I mean, what are they for if nobody is ever planning to use them?
    Global disarmament. Never going to happen is it. As a species we are not getting smarter.
    Some ****w1t will push the button eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    That's the issue I have. Plus, their comments later - I think the female presenter said "Be careful America, and be careful Republicans" indicated they weren't exactly neutral in their "reporting".
    I found about forty different reports on this but every single one of them comes back to the same uncorroborated interview citing an unnamed security person who allegedly reported back on Trump's comments. I put it down to Democratic scaremongering because even if they get caught out they can blame their imaginary unnamed source.

Yes, it's silly season in the states, with both sides trying to paint the other as a dangerous option.
    However you are sceptical about this story, yet yesterday were repeating an equally dubious one and saying that with Hilary there would be a world war within 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes, it's silly season in the states, with both sides trying to paint the other as a dangerous option.
    However you are sceptical about this story, yet yesterday were repeating an equally dubious one and saying that with Hilary there would be a world war within 6 months?
    I'm skeptical because I can't find any alternative sources that will back up the former Democrats allegations, of what was supposed to have taken place, from an unknown source in a high level security briefing. There's plenty of information on this across the internet but all of it links back to just one TV interview.

Hillary is different, she's practically psychopathic, completely above the law and that's what makes her dangerous. Most wars are not started deliberately, but by miscalculation, a lack of communication and a failure to understand another country's red line.

Russia will protect Turkey if it want's to break free of NATO. It was Russia who tipped off Erdogan that a coup was underway and that squads had been sent to kill him. Russia will protect Syria and Iran. Israel wanted to carve Syria up and split between the Kurds and Turkey in the north while taking effective control of the rest of it. Now that plan is down the shitter as Putin won't allow it to happen. The same goes for Iran which Russia is quietly re-arming while all eyes are on Iraq and Syria.

Hillary has got to live up to her agreements with Israel to back them against Iran and Syria, so the possible outcomes don't look very good.

I'm skeptical because I can't find any alternative sources that will back up the former Democrats allegations, of what was supposed to have taken place, from an unknown source in a high level security briefing. There's plenty of information on this across the internet but all of it links back to just one TV interview.

Hillary is different, she's practically psychopathic, completely above the law and that's what makes her dangerous. Most wars are not started deliberately, but by miscalculation, a lack of communication and a failure to understand another country's red line.

Russia will protect Turkey if it want's to break free of NATO. It was Russia who tipped off Erdogan that a coup was underway and that squads had been sent to kill him. Russia will protect Syria and Iran. Israel wanted to carve Syria up and split between the Kurds and Turkey in the north while taking effective control of the rest of it. Now that plan is down the shitter as Putin won't allow it to happen. The same goes for Iran which Russia is quietly re-arming while all eyes are on Iraq and Syria.

Hillary has got to live up to her agreements with Israel to back them against Iran and Syria, so the possible outcomes don't look very good.
    Yep, kinda proving my point there.