+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else feel like this ?

Anyone else feel like this ?

I had such a great time following Wales to all 6 Euro 2016 games that I can't get interested in the City
    yet , even with just a couple of days to go. I renewed my season ticket months ago but just can't get excited
    about the new seasom even though Slade has gone.

As for the Olympics ! Well after London 2012 this is going to be nightime dullsville.

Re: Anyone else feel like this ?

Blimey.
    Cheer up!

It will click.

Glad it's not just me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I had such a great time following Wales to all 6 Euro 2016 games that I can't get interested in the City
    yet , even with just a couple of days to go. I renewed my season ticket months ago but just can't get excited
    about the new seasom even though Slade has gone.

As for the Olympics ! Well after London 2012 this is going to be nightime dullsville.

Take it your credit card statement just arrived.

Can't bloody wait. Taking my 7 year old nephew to his first away game Saturday, looking forward to spending some quality time with him. Blooooooobirds!!!!

Can't wait,weekends without football is shite.

Probably the opposite for me. The performances by Wales has helped me get some enthusiasm for City again. I haven't stopped going to away games but haven't been to home games for a couple of years, I think I'll do a few this season.

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we may see some proper football for the first time in a while.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we may see some proper football for the first time in a while.
    We finished eighth in a very competetive league but we didn't see proper football. You don't half talk some crap. Why don't you go and watch some other team that will meet your high expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    We finished eighth in a very competetive league but we didn't see proper football. You don't half talk some crap. Why don't you go and watch some other team that will meet your high expectations.

You mean like Charlton?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Stoke finished ninth in an even more competitive league.

They play shit football too.

Fact is the football was dire under Slade. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either an idiot or a windup. I think We can all guess which one you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Stoke finished ninth in an even more competitive league.

They play shit football too.

Fact is the football was dire under Slade. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either an idiot or a windup. I think We can all guess which one you are.
    Stoke played much nicer stuff under Hughes last season than previously.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Stoke played much nicer stuff under Hughes last season than previously.
    They did look better last season but generally their style of play is terrible.

Effective enough for a top ten finish most seasons but still awful to watch.