+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: #Cityasone - unless your name is Jazz Richards

#Cityasone - unless your name is Jazz Richards

If he's trying to prove a point it certainly is not going to improve the atmosphere

Re: #Cityasone - unless your name is Jazz Richards

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    If he's trying to prove a point it certainly is not going to improve the atmosphere
    Well I hate him already. No respect for the fans paying his wages. Total prick.
    Never seen a player openly booed on his league debut before. By the end his shit performance actually deserved it.

Trollope needs to have a word or drop him.

I know I know. He probably doesn't like me either but I will outlast him given some luck.

Did he definitely hear and ignore it? I wasn't so sure maybe he didn't realise.

Thought it was ridiculous to boo him too.

If he is trying to prove a point though it seems a weird thing to do, surely he'd have signed for someone else if he was that bothered?

Didn't think he played poorly either, didn't stand out but wasn't terrible.

He did the ayatollah!!

We were calling for him do it at a corner we were defending it and he did it then.

I can only presume he didn't hear initially (which was odd as Immers was gesturing), but he 100% did it on a later occasion in the half.

There was also a call for someone else to do the ayatollah at one point and they never heard it either. May have been Declan, who also did it later in the game.

Massive overeaction.

Was there today and don't see what the big deal is. Most of the chants were when he was st the other end. Whilst the game is going on Id rather players concentrate on what they are doing.

Crazy to make a big deal if it so early on.

Though Declan John, Immers and Ralls ( first half at least) were excellent by the way

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Never seen a player openly booed on his league debut before. By the end his shit performance actually deserved it.

I know I know. He probably doesn't like me either but I will outlast him given some luck.

It would be a mistake to make such a big deal out of it so early on, especially when there seems to be other more positive things to talk about and there seems to be mitigating circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It would be a mistake to make such a big deal out of it so early on, especially when there seems to be other more positive things to talk about and there seems to be mitigating circumstances.
    Too late, the sage, fair and benevolent 'AlwaysAway' has spoken.

You "hate" him ffs, have a word with yourself you absolute haircut.

Don't have a go at him, he's family, twice removed.

**** has gone into meltdown over whether he did or didn't slap his head. This cretinous post deserves a place over there. Get a f.ucking grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    **** has gone into meltdown over whether he did or didn't slap his head. This cretinous post deserves a place over there. Get a f.ucking grip.
    THIS^^^^

The head slapping has had its day

Does it matter. Why get worked up ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Does it matter. Why get worked up ffs.
    How did he play that is the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Glad someone has a sense of humour.
    FFS. I actually think he is sitting next to me on The train to London.

For the record he ignored us for ages.
    It does matter.
    We like our players. It is important.

Andy Legg anyone ??????
    He had the same welcoming when he signed ..........
    Most don't realise he played for the Jacks

Glad someone has a sense of humour.
    FFS. I actually think he is sitting next to me on The train to London.

For the record he ignored us for ages.
    It does matter.
    We like our players. It is important.
    I see you're conveniently ignoring the fact that Dan is saying he did do the Ayatollah - wonder if you would be slaughtering Richards if it wasn't for the Swansea connection, he's hardly the first City player not to do the Ayatollah when first asked to.

I think some people's just need to hate or destroy someone.

FFS bruv get a grip! Doing the ayatollah is the most important thing a player can do whilst wearing the shirt of Cardiff City! Doesn't matter if they are shite or not, so long as they do the perfect head slap!

C'mon, whether or not Jazzy did the perfect ayatollah is probably the most important thing about today's game, for those of us that were in work and unfortunate not to attend the match. Followed by, was the HuH! done for Gunnarsson, whilst he warmed the bench? Closely followed by, how many insulting chants were there regarding England's crap performance at this summer's Euro's ??

Come on brah, spill da beans!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    FFS bruv get a grip! Doing the ayatollah is the most important thing a player can do whilst wearing the shirt of Cardiff City! Doesn't matter if they are shite or not, so long as they do the perfect head slap!

C'mon, whether or not Jazzy did the perfect ayatollah is probably the most important thing about today's game, for those of us that were in work and unfortunate not to attend the match. Followed by, was the HuH! done for Gunnarsson, whilst he warmed the bench? Closely followed by, how many insulting chants were there regarding England's crap performance at this summer's Euro's ??

Come on brah, spill da beans!

I hate the Ayatollah, I personally go to watch the football, each to their own though. I bet 100's of fans didn't watch a ball being kicked today, just watched Jazz all game to see if he slapped his head or not.

I hate the Ayatollah, I personally go to watch the football, each to their own though. I bet 100's of fans didn't watch a ball being kicked today, just watched Jazz all game to see if he slapped his head or not.
    The Ayatollah as had its day.

However if Richards as an ex Jack is refusing to do. It then sorry he needs to be shipped out and not allowed to kick another ball for us.

I can't believe some of our fans actually think this is OK and not a problem.

Hopefully he isn't refusing and this is all wrong.

You got to love Some of our fans fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The Ayatollah as had its day.

However if Richards as an ex Jack is refusing to do. It then sorry he needs to be shipped out and not allowed to kick another ball for us.

I can't believe some of our fans actually think this is OK and not a problem.

Hopefully he isn't refusing and this is all wrong.
    He did it by all accounts.

Wales Online are a bit late with their take on today's sensational developments.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...jazz-11714867?

Primary School playground thread!!