+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nathan Blake and Steve tucker....

Nathan Blake and Steve tucker....

I quite liked their match and club reviews. Is Tucks still involved.

Blue in the Face

Re: Nathan Blake and Steve tucker....

Quote Originally Posted by Max23 View Post
    I quite liked their match and club reviews. Is Tucks still involved.
    Send him a text Blakey

Is anyone involved

Steve Tucker left Wales Online and Echo a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if the weekly video with Blakey is continuing.

Has Blakey been relieved of his duty's on WOL?

Wales Online's Cardiff City page still has a Blakey's Bootroom mugshot and link to previous episodes - but I haven't seen anything to suggest it will carry on this season.

I hope it does come back. I got fed up with Tucker's clown act (and general ignorance about the team), but Nathan Blake was always worth a listen (even if he was also often unprepared and couldn't remember the names of half the players!). Phil Smith was on it once last season and was excellent - he could be the Tucker replacement. It would make the Bootroom more serious and better informed - maybe less of the forced comedy, but better for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wales Online's Cardiff City page still has a Blakey's Bootroom mugshot and link to previous episodes - but I haven't seen anything to suggest it will carry on this season.

I hope it does come back. I got fed up with Tucker's clown act (and general ignorance about the team), but Nathan Blake was always worth a listen (even if he was also often unprepared and couldn't remember the names of half the players!). Phil Smith was on it once last season and was excellent - he could be the Tucker replacement. It would make the Bootroom more serious and better informed - maybe less of the forced comedy, but better for that.
    I sat next to Nathan Blake at a do, I found him refreshingly honest if a little blunt about Cardiff City . Certainly entertaining.