+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: By which legal authority does UK special forces have to be in Syria?

Banned

Re: By which legal authority does UK special forces have to be in Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's hard to know what sites to trust, I think it's easier to find out which ones you don't trust first, if you have ever wondered why I'm not a fan of the BBC here is one of the many reasons, Panorama's 'Saving Syria’s Children' I have followed this story from the night it was on tv as I felt there were things not right about it, the whole programme felt fake, I must have rewound the part where they enter the room full of bomb "victims" a hundred times because I could not believe what I was watching.

Robert Stuart is a former newspaper reporter, he believes it was fabricated, in his blog you will find all correspondence between him and the BBC, independent reports and commentary, details of FOI requests ect, was it fabricated? take a look and decide for yourself, personally I think it was.

"Fabrication in BBC Panorama 'Saving Syria’s Children'
    Analysis of the 30 September 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' and related BBC News reports, contending that sequences filmed by BBC personnel and others at Atareb Hospital, Aleppo on 26 August 2013 purporting to show the aftermath of an incendiary bomb attack on a school in Urm Al-Kubra are largely, if not entirely, staged." https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

The so called palestinians are experts on faking bomb scenes so thats probably where they got the idea from.
    Oddly enough before bin splott got banned someone used a link to a blog to counter some half truth/propoganda that splotto was spouting and the derision and scorn that he poured on the poster for using a blog and not some dodgy website was quite staggering.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    The so called palestinians are experts on faking bomb scenes so thats probably where they got the idea from.
    Oddly enough before bin splott got banned someone used a link to a blog to counter some half truth/propoganda that splotto was spouting and the derision and scorn that he poured on the poster for using a blog and not some dodgy website was quite staggering.
    I'm not getting involved in that one I do notice many questionable things on the news though, even Steve has had 'wtf' moments where he has rewound the tv because something looks dodgy, we are deceived more than we realise I think.

Like with people I judge web sites on their content, just because somebody does not have an expensive flashy web site it does not mean they are not honest, I also find links to lots of links to information I might not have come across had I not been on a blog site.

Banned

I'm not getting involved in that one I do notice many questionable things on the news though, even Steve has had 'wtf' moments where he has rewound the tv because something looks dodgy, we are deceived more than we realise I think.

Like with people I judge web sites on their content, just because somebody does not have an expensive flashy web site it does not mean they are not honest, I also find links to lots of links to information I might not have come across had I not been on a blog site.

Trouble with bin splottos links are they are almost always single issue websites blaming all the worlds ills on a single religious grouping(big noses no 4skins)

Banned

Some good newsfor a change-

London schoolgirl who flew to Syria to join IS 'feared dead'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37053699
    Last edited by goslow; 11-08-16 at 20:55.

Blog Entries

Some good newsfor a change-

London schoolgirl who flew to Syria to join IS 'feared dead'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37053699
    That's what I like about you goslow, your sensitivity me and gluey were talking about that story when it first came out, I can't remember what they were now but there were many things that didn't add up about it.

Someone else who is not a fan of the BBC..

That's what I like about you goslow, your sensitivity me and gluey were talking about that story when it first came out, I can't remember what they were now but there were many things that didn't add up about it.

Just count the times that the BBC, et al have used the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights as the authoritative organisation to quote, when it comes to 'news reports' from inside Syria.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a war monitor, said helicopters dropped explosive barrels on the neighbourhoods of Seif al Dawla and Zubdiya, leading to the death of a woman and her child from suffocation.

All fine and good until you start to look at just what this organisation is in terms of news reporting. It's run from a residential house in Coventry by a man who owns a T-shirt shop there. Do the research on it then look at all of the global msm news organisations that have used it as a reliable source for the last five years.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1276933
    Last edited by Splott Dave; 12-08-16 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Just count the times that the BBC, et al have used the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights as the authoritative organisation to quote, when it comes to 'news reports' from inside Syria.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a war monitor, said helicopters dropped explosive barrels on the neighbourhoods of Seif al Dawla and Zubdiya, leading to the death of a woman and her child from suffocation.

All fine and good until you start to look at just what this organisation is in terms of news reporting. It's run from a residential house in Coventry by a man who owns a T-shirt shop there. Do the research on it then look at all of the global msm news organisations that have used it as a reliable source for the last five years.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1276933

Maybe we should treat the link in the OP with a pinch of salt then if the BBC get up to such underhand tactics......

Banned

You can't beat a bit of Darwinism

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Maybe we should treat the link in the OP with a pinch of salt then if the BBC get up to such underhand tactics......
    What it demonstrates is that to remain properly informed on issues, you have to widen your choices of sources, as Organ has pointed out this morning.

The bbc are c*nts. Their deliberate, shameful behaviour at Orgreave, where they set out to discredit and turn the nation against the striking miners, showed them for what they are really all about, and it isn't impartial journalism.

More mainstream games?
    http://www.romaniajournal.ro/false-r...ers-disclosed/

As I said, it's believable when you like the story and worthy of contempt when you don't.
    Maybe you should start to take a closer look at what is going on and how it's spun as 'news' to an unsuspecting public?

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/08...o-obama-.html#

Blog Entries

You can't beat a bit of Darwinism

What it demonstrates is that to remain properly informed on issues, you have to widen your choices of sources, as Organ has pointed out this morning.
    What it demonstrates is that the BBC don't do these things off their own back.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The bbc are c*nts. Their deliberate, shameful behaviour at Orgreave, where they set out to discredit and turn the nation against the striking miners, showed them for what they are really all about, and it isn't impartial journalism.
    That reversed footage thing was pretty evil, it shows how easily they can show the same event in a totally different light with just a little bit of trickery, it was so long ago too, how many stories have they manipulated or made up since then? I really dread to think.

For anyone interested
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-miners-strike

Sky News are at as well, fabricating 'news stories' for a gullible public.

http://www.romaniajournal.ro/sky-new...t-lawyer-says/

What it demonstrates is that the BBC don't do these things off their own back.

That reversed footage thing was pretty evil, it shows how easily they can show the same event in a totally different light with just a little bit of trickery, it was so long ago too, how many stories have they manipulated or made up since then? I really dread to think.

For anyone interested
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-miners-strike

CNN's 'heroes on the ground' for Al-Qaeda?

https://twitter.com/theLemniscat/sta...73637732294656

Here's old Rami from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the favourite go-to 'news agency' of Sky News, BBC and most mainstream newspapers in the UK.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123357

It's hard to know what sites to trust, I think it's easier to find out which ones you don't trust first, if you have ever wondered why I'm not a fan of the BBC here is one of the many reasons, Panorama's 'Saving Syria’s Children' I have followed this story from the night it was on tv as I felt there were things not right about it, the whole programme felt fake, I must have rewound the part where they enter the room full of bomb "victims" a hundred times because I could not believe what I was watching.

Robert Stuart is a former newspaper reporter, he believes it was fabricated, in his blog you will find all correspondence between him and the BBC, independent reports and commentary, details of FOI requests ect, was it fabricated? take a look and decide for yourself, personally I think it was.

Analysis of the 30 September 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' and related BBC News reports, contending that sequences filmed by BBC personnel and others at Atareb Hospital, Aleppo on 26 August 2013 purporting to show the aftermath of an incendiary bomb attack on a school in Urm Al-Kubra are largely, if not entirely, staged." https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

Yet another exposure on how the public have been duped by UK's mainstream media when it comes to Syria.

https://www.rt.com/news/317372-nimro...n-observatory/

All of these faux news agencies have a similar theme to them. They're all against any country that Israel has deemed as an 'enemy'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-story-is-fake

Banned

Yet another exposure on how the public have been duped by UK's mainstream media when it comes to Syria.

https://www.rt.com/news/317372-nimro...n-observatory/

All of these faux news agencies have a similar theme to them. They're all against any country that Israel has deemed as an 'enemy'.

So all the other links were just padding to build up to where you heading all along

Sky News are at as well, fabricating 'news stories' for a gullible public.

http://www.romaniajournal.ro/sky-new...t-lawyer-says/
    I'm not sure if you've got this the wrong way around or not but it is you that is using the BBC as a source in this thread not me.

You must be one of those "gullible public".

You need to widen your horizons, as Organ mentioned.

I'm not sure if you've got this the wrong way around or not but it is you that is using the BBC as a source in this thread not me.

You must be one of those "gullible public".

You need to widen your horizons, as Organ mentioned.
    I have already stated, the BBC is a state run media organisation, thus its news side of the organisation simply will never put out any items which are not considered to be in the public interest, or items which compromise UK security.

The likely purpose for putting out a two month old photograph as a news item, is to prepare the British public for more military involvement to come. This further element involving Royal Marines has already been reported by RT. It's on the thread.

I should imagine we have active uninvited forces in many parts of the world ,keeping an eye on the areas of the world that pose danger to normal democratic peaceful societies, I'm grateful for their watching brief.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I should imagine we have active uninvited forces in many parts of the world ,keeping an eye on the areas of the world that pose danger to normal democratic peaceful societies, I'm grateful for their watching brief.
    How does a civil war and differences in political ideology 'pose a danger to normal democratic peaceful societies'? Those 'normal democratic peaceful societies' are the same ones who initiated acts of war against states that they did not like.

Take what we now know about Libya for example:

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...fi-motive-oil/