+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trollope backs Jazz Richards..

Trollope backs Jazz Richards..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ards-11728968?

Hopefully this brings things to a close.

Re: Trollope backs Jazz Richards..

"Cardiff City boss Paul Trollope has held talks with defender Jazz Richards...."

"Held talks" is a bit of a grandiose term for a manager having a chat with a player.

"On the pitch is where it matters", says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    "Cardiff City boss Paul Trollope has held talks with defender Jazz Richards...."

"Held talks" is a bit of a grandiose term for a manager having a chat with a player.
    Just once I'd like to see a player who says. f*** that s*** I'm here to play football as a professional.

Then they would stand or fall by their own expertise.

I've never done the Ayatollah and I never will. It's an introduced fad rather than anything which is a tradition of Cardiff City fans.

I remember the playoff disaster against Stoke, Andy Campbell was by the bob bank farting around slapping his head during play and missed James O Conner making a move which culminated in a goal 20 seconds later. Bloody ayatollah

Something along the lines of ?

"Now look ya Jack Bastard, just do the fecking ayatollah will you, I've had some short arsed fella camped outside my office all fecking day threatening to get his mate over from Spain to see me if you don't do it. Yes, I know it's stupid, but if you could just forget about the game for a second, and tap your head, it'll keep everyone happy allright? And for fecks sake do it properly"

For **** sake Trollope dont need to be dealing with this shit, pandering to certain peoples egos. Pathetic.

As said above this should now be the end of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    "On the pitch is where it matters", says it all
    21,000 in the ground and no f***er did the Ayatollah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvrAXaZKfg

Those were the days.

John Buchanan and I are the same age.

FFS! He did it!!

This isn't a Carl/***** issue its a Cardiff City issue.
    Trollope has spoken to Jizz becuase he appreciates they need everyone on board.
    Hope he does the Ayatollah next time and we can get on with the football.(Tomorrow night perhaps)

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Not at all grandiose. Good reportage. Apparently there was a fifteen hour emergency board meeting. Then followed by an ayatollah training day (on what was scheduled to be a day off). All staff and playing squads, down to the under 5s were drafted in. There is now a club rule, entitled "the Ayatollah pause clause", amended into every CCFC related contract demanding that an ayatollah must be deemed to be perfectly executed within 0.2 seconds of it being called for. Elbow movements and finger placements must fit the club's new high "platinum" standards. Every player is to be tested on their Ayatollah performance so that it meets these strict necesities. Tests will include performing perfect Ayatolla's whilst operating heavy machinery, handgliders, doing triple pirouettes, two ball bicycle kicks, and there are also endurance versions that involve maintaining the legendary club motif constantly while climbing Mount Snowden and re-inacting the entire film "Gravity". Any players/staff deemed to be in breach of the new guidelines will be fined two years wages and made to train naked.

The club, and in particular, Tan Sri Vincent Tan, has issued a sincere thank you to democratically elected fan representatives **** Abraham and Carl Coitus for once again raising that standard of our great club to the upper echelons of the beautiful game.

#wikileeks

Proof, as if it were needed, that if City fans don't have anything to moan about, they'll find something.

Blue in the Face

Jesus Christ! The daily fail and the telegraph running stories on this. The Telegraph title goes "Jazz Richards's Ayatollah farce sums up disconnect between players and fans". No this farce sums up how media outlets have no need to corroborate facts in the internet age.

How many games did we boo Andy Legg for and yet we can't accept a jack didn't immediately do the ayatollah? Except, it would appear, Jazz did so there is even less of a story.

This is nothing compared to the Welshman still on the books who quietly walked away from his country to join England.

Blue in the Face

Will we see Jazz and the most hotly anticipated ayatollah since Chemical Ali's funeral? On a scale of 1 to 11 how excited will you be IF and when he does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Will we see Jazz and the most hotly anticipated ayatollah since Chemical Ali's funeral? On a scale of 1 to 11 how excited will you be IF and when he does it again?
    FYP

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    FYP
    I deserved to be FYP'd there Jon. Thanks

Still looking forward to #jazzhands
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 11-08-16 at 18:04.