+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fans in Overreaction shocker

Fans in Overreaction shocker

Time will tell whether I'm right or wrong but I am still very optimistic about Trollope and I want to re-emphasise that I don't expect us to get promoted this season before someone (Tandy) claims I said we would as the season goes on.

The overreaction from our fans once again is ridiculous.

Yes we were shit last night, but Guardiola couldn't get any more out of Noone and Gunnarsson in my opinion.

We are experimenting with a new shape and system and there are bound to be teething problems as we implement change.

Trollope has openly said that he wants to add to the squad and I'm sure he's aware that we are a bit one paced and overloaded with shit midfielders.

Realistically Trollope has probably only made one signing himself thus far and that is Richards.

I'm not gonna get carried away after 10 games or so and throw my toys out of the pram. A lot of us agreed that Trollope would need a bit of time to step into the massive shoes left by that Tactical genius Russell Slade, and I know Tandy and Chepstow are struggling to come to terms with the loss of Cardiff's Alex Ferguson but I think in the long term we will be able to adjust.

Blue in the Face

Re: Fans in Overreaction shocker

It's a pity that the Birmingham game wasn't televised on Sky instead of this game last night. We really deserved to win that game comfortably and away against a team who we finished right next to in the league last year.

Let's not forget how much Cardiff improved overnight after PT's arrival. This was obvious to anyone who knows anything about football. Before he came on board as a coach we were plummeting toward the relegation zone.

I'm happy to give him plenty of time. We are missing key types of players it take to unlock defenses. Everyone knows that on here, so I'm sure PT does too.

Maybe it just goes to show how influential Peter Whittingham is for us? He still looks real quality player compared to those who played last night.

I think only Manga, Connolly and Ralls showed anything. Morrison and Richards were OK. John looked busy and full of energy and I have been calling for him to get a chance, but for all the running around nothing really happened. Gunnarsson and O'Keefe were average at best, while Noon and Johore were awful, and Moore made his usual mistake.

Last night really showed how important Marshall, WHitts and Immers are to us at the moment.

Who would pay 2million for Gunnar on that showing?

I remember when we had strikers...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I wonder if VT will invest in a much needed striker?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'd always suspected you were quite old, but I didn't have you down as a geriatric

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Maybe it just goes to show how influential Peter Whittingham is for us? He still looks real quality player compared to those who played last night.

I think only Manga, Connolly and Ralls showed anything. Morrison and Richards were OK. John looked busy and full of energy and I have been calling for him to get a chance, but for all the running around nothing really happened. Gunnarsson and O'Keefe were average at best, while Noon and Johore were awful, and Moore made his usual mistake.

Last night really showed how important Marshall, WHitts and Immers are to us at the moment.

Who would pay 2million for Gunnar on that showing?
    Well hopefully we can get some mug to give us 2m based on Euro2016 as on last nights showing hes not worth £2