+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince Alm is not happy

Re: Vince Alm is not happy

Oh, and except for his poxy drum bashing, criticism of Mr Alm is well naughty 'cos in addition to being one of the club's most committed supporters he's a thoroughly decent bloke who'll go to great lengths to aid fellow fans who are stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Oh, and except for his poxy drum bashing, criticism of Mr Alm is well naughty 'cos in addition to being one of the club's most committed supporters he's a thoroughly decent bloke who'll go to great lengths to aid fellow fans who are stuck.
    Yes he is and this thread isn't a critiscm of Vince I believe it's a pisstake of the various threads started on **** entitled "Vince Alm isn't happy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I was the stuck fan so anyone who wants to have a pop at Vince can come and have a pop at me at The Napier on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I was the stuck fan so anyone who wants to have a pop at Vince can come and have a pop at me at The Napier on Sunday.
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    How tall are you?
    Very !

Very !
    Lanky or wide?

Banned

Very !
    Casual will bring Big Mike with him

As said above, it's not a pop at Vince, it was meant as a tongue in cheek pop at the other board. A certain poster is making multiple threads titled Vince is not happy. Its gone over a few people's heads quite clearly.

Will you have a copy of the Times under your arm?

Vince has helped me many a time with tickets at away games . when he vocally supported the red he lost any respect from me,worse still said we should all embrace it .
    He seems like a decent enough bloke who enjoys his position within Cardiff . Maybe just a little too much .