Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Marshall
    Jazz Manga Morrison Connolly John
    Pilkington Whitts Huws
    Immers
    Fred

I doubt Huws will go straight in though so think Ralls will start
    This side with Ralls instead of Huws.

If Huws was fit and ready to go id put him in and leave Fred out. Pilks up top.

Re: Team for tomorrow

So you would both change a defense that kept a clean sheet in last weeks opener.

As Stephen Mulhern would say "unbelievable"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    So you would both change a defense that kept a clean sheet in last weeks opener.

Yes. Our best hope for a goal is a set piece. Morrisson for me is our biggest threat at a corner. That gives him an edge over Peltier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yes. Our best hope for a goal is a set piece. Morrisson for me is our biggest threat at a corner. That gives him an edge over Peltier.

So we concede 2 and score 1 !

As I stated on Stephen's behalf "unbelievable"

You're all turning into Woy & "OUR RUSS"

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Marshall
    Jazz Manga Morrison Connolly John
    Pilkington Whitts Huws
    Immers
    Fred

I doubt Huws will go straight in though so think Ralls will start
    The strong impression given in the interview with Huws on the club website was that he wouldn't be ready to play until the Fulham and Reading matches, so I'd say Ralls will start.

Although I take your point about Morrison offering more of a set piece threat, I belive Peltier will start, so I don't see there being any changes from the Birmingham match.

So we concede 2 and score 1 !

As I stated on Stephen's behalf "unbelievable"

You're all turning into Woy & "OUR RUSS"
    Your confident of a clean sheet. We are talking Peltier not Paulo Maldini.

I only said our biggest threat as well. We probably still wont score.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The strong impression given in the interview with Huws on the club website was that he wouldn't be ready to play until the Fulham and Reading matches, so I'd say Ralls will start.

Although I take your point about Morrison offering more of a set piece threat, I belive Peltier will start, so I don't see there being any changes from the Birmingham match.

I thought I read somewhere that Emyr was carrying an ankle injury and won't be ready to play for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This side with Ralls instead of Huws.

If Huws was fit and ready to go id put him in and leave Fred out. Pilks up top.
    I'd take the expectation of Fred , and play him just to say " heads up, don't worry about the miss, it happens,get me goal ,and some much needed movement up top " , I'd pick Ralls , as he did nothing wrong last year ,and the new lad is on the bench. Yes that is probably our best defense ,unless you put Pelt's in. ?

When asked on the club website if he may be involved against Fulham and Reading, Huws replied "hopefully" - could mean he'll be ready this time next week, but I suppose it might mean we won't see him until after the international break.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    When asked on the club website if he may be involved against Fulham and Reading, Huws replied "hopefully" - could mean he'll be ready this time next week, but I suppose it might mean we won't see him until after the international break.
    That would be a better plan or bench him for midweek game , I think it woudl be unfair to Ralls , and send out the wrong message

Same side a Brum for me. Peltier gives us a good blend in there and I rarely see him get beaten in a 1v1 battle

Why not throw Le Fondre up front. Might just get us a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Same side a Brum for me. Peltier gives us a good blend in there and I rarely see him get beaten in a 1v1 battle
    I totally agree.....thought our defence was good against Brum.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd take the expectation of Fred , and play him just to say " heads up, don't worry about the miss, it happens,get me goal ,and some much needed movement up top "
    ^^^This^^^. We have very few strikers and he must start. His confidence must be pretty low as it is after firing blanks in two games so when we need to bring him back in, which I've no doubt we will have to, the pressure for him to perform will be immense.
    It will not do him, nor us, any good.

He'll get his goal but it had better come quickly as he is already being tarted as the next Eddie Johnson.

Marshall, Richards, Pettier, Manga, Connolly, John, Ralls, Gunnerson, Witts, Immers, Pilkington.

Subs Moore, Morrison, Ajayi, Kennedy, Noone, Gounongbe, Zohore, Harris

Let Gunner and Ralls sit in midfield and let Witts and Immers create for Pilks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Marshall, Richards, Pettier, Manga, Connolly, John, Ralls, Gunnerson, Witts, Immers, Pilkington.

Subs Moore, Morrison, Ajayi, Kennedy, Noone, Gounongbe, Zohore, Harris

Let Gunner and Ralls sit in midfield and let Witts and Immers create for Pilks!!!!
    Gunners a goner

Marshall,
    Richards, Pettier, Manga, Connolly, John,
    Ralls, Whitts, Immers,
    Pilkington.
    Gounongbe

Subs Moore, Morrison, Ajayi, Kennedy, Noone, Zohore,Adeyemi

I thought I read somewhere that Emyr was carrying an ankle injury and won't be ready to play for a few weeks.
    If he's only carrying it he can put it down and he'll be ok