Another silver in swimming, men's medley relay

Re: Anyone still up for Mo time?

Silver for Jess great effort

She done her best, javelin let her down

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    She done her best, javelin let her down
    I'd prefer to say Thiam was just a little bit too good for her - Ennis-Hill has nothing to reproach herself for.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd prefer to say Thiam was just a little bit too good for her - Ennis-Hill has nothing to reproach herself for.
    Her name's Jess, at a push Jessica. Surname only is reserved for Johnny Foreigners. It seems to me you need to watch more of the BBC's simpering coverage. That way you will be beguiled into believing that you know her personally, as a few others in this thread appear to.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ^^^^ this 5 PB s for Thiam, she deserved the win and she is only 21 so a rival for Johnson-thompson in years to come

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    C'mon Mo.... bring home the gold!!
    Olympics finishing at 4am, starting back up again with all of the highlights at 6am means I'm barely getting 2 hours sleep at nights. I don't know about anyone else on here but I'm exhausted by it all...

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Her name's Jess, at a push Jessica. Surname only is reserved for Johnny Foreigners. It seems to me you need to watch more of the BBC's simpering coverage. That way you will be beguiled into believing that you know her personally, as a few others in this thread appear to.
    shes family

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Fair point - when I we're a lad we used to have these people called commentators, but they've been replaced by cheerleaders now.

I saw some of last night's coverage. At around 00.30 I thought I had tuned into the "Jess" and "Kat" show. I gave up when the BBC producer thought it was a good idea to transmit continuous coverage of the latter wandering around doing nothing of interest to the exclusion of everything else inside the stadium.

I agree about the commentators, objectivity is a concept from long ago.