+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Banned

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I take it you realise that you've run out of credible arguments to the topic and have now had to resort to your comfort zone of abusing others on CCMB?

Is it my fault that the cards are stacked against your desperate clinging to an official narrative that even members of the Commission don't believe in anymore?
    So what's your opinion then Dave? Please note I asked for your opinion not a link to someone else's

I take it you realise that you've run out of credible arguments to the topic and have now had to resort to your comfort zone of abusing others on CCMB?

Is it my fault that the cards are stacked against your desperate clinging to an official narrative that even members of the Commission don't believe in anymore?
    I think you take this place a bit too serious mate.

Years ago when I told you it was a plane that hit the pentagon you told me similar things about me not having credible arguments, now fast foward a few years and you agree with me. I've no doubt in a few years time you'll agree with the other things I say. It's OK there are always some who are slower to pick things up.

As for the abusing you, it's important to understand the credibility of a person to know how much you can trust them. You've been caught out lying, you can try and turn that back on me if it makes you feel better but it's clear for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I think you take this place a bit too serious mate.

Years ago when I told you it was a plane that hit the pentagon you told me similar things about me not having credible arguments, now fast foward a few years and you agree with me. I've no doubt in a few years time you'll agree with the other things I say. It's OK there are always some who are slower to pick things up.

As for the abusing you, it's important to understand the credibility of a person to know how much you can trust them. You've been caught out lying, you can try and turn that back on me if it makes you feel better but it's clear for all to see.

You and goslow need to get out more, you both follow me from thread to thread like a pair of demented puppies.

You are allowed to make your own threads on CCMB, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Honestly you two are like a comedy sketch.

On the one hand we've got a bloke who lies and pretends he's in Kuwait when he's clearly not and the other one who put it all on black and it came in red (or gold in this case).

Yet then you think we should all listen to your wisdom. it'd be like taking swimming lessons from Robert Maxwell.
    I missed this yesterday. I addressed the 'disastrous' gold remarks in another thread. Gold (or silver) as part of anyone's portfolio is a must if they're familiar with the concept of risk management. That would be true at all times and especially now with endless central bank interference propping-up all the bubbles they have created.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I missed this yesterday. I addressed the 'disastrous' gold remarks in another thread. Gold (or silver) as part of anyone's portfolio is a must if they're familiar with the concept of risk management. That would be true at all times and especially now with endless central bank interference propping-up all the bubbles they have created.
    You're wasting your time Organ, they're looking into vestgate at the moment, trying to track down a Primark receipt that will prove that I'm a compulsive frequent flyer there.

Banned

You and goslow need to get out more, you both follow me from thread to thread like a pair of demented puppies.

You are allowed to make your own threads on CCMB, you know.
    Your opinion on the 9/11 attacks?

You're wasting your time Organ, they're looking into vestgate at the moment, trying to track down a Primark receipt that will prove that I'm a compulsive frequent liar there.
    FYP.

Banned

Dave,your opinion on the attacks?