+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    You have presented an article that has nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. One link, among dozens, points out the bleeding obvious that no Muslims were involved in anything to do with the clear up and removal of debris. You are still ignoring the evidence presented in the video and I can only assume that because it is a chronological accurate account of what took place and when it took place, you find no fault with it.

Likewise with the Chris Bollyn research on 9/11, you denounce Bollyn with the political smear of being an 'anti-Semite,' which totally deflects from his actual research into 9/11.

You're not able to find fault with that research as you were not able to find fault with it when we last had this conversation some four years ago.

I would have thought the intervening period of time would have least have seen you becoming more knowledgeable on the subject, able to impart that knowledge in a debate, rather than scurry around looking at ways to get involved in deflection, character assassination, and political smears against Bollyn. Who when all is said and done, is someone who has produced an authoritative and comprehensive account for 9/11.
    They certainly aren't "authoritative". The link was meant to rubbish your boy. How can you trust an author with so many questions hanging over his head? Isn't he on the run? Are you in the habit of trusting wanted criminals? What next 101 ways to clear a cold by Dr Harold Shipman....

I tried to get into a "debate" with you but you refuse to answer a simple question. How can I "debate" with someone like that. If I'm honest you don't really want someone to debate with, just someone to reply so you can keep pushing your jewhunter agenda. For that you should be grateful to me as I often help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    They certainly aren't "authoritative". The link was meant to rubbish your boy. How can you trust an author with so many questions hanging over his head? Isn't he on the run? Are you in the habit of trusting wanted criminals? What next 101 ways to clear a cold by Dr Harold Shipman....

I tried to get into a "debate" with you but you refuse to answer a simple question. How can I "debate" with someone like that. If I'm honest you don't really want someone to debate with, just someone to reply so you can keep pushing your jewhunter agenda. For that you should be grateful to me as I often help you out.
    You've cited a document which is un-attributable. It makes a series of claims, allegations and recounts supposed events none of which can be verified, none of which were worth the author revealing his/her name.

What am I supposed to do with it?

You decided to enter this thread. The topic is clearly titled, the information is all there for you. All you have to do is provide your own views and refrain from giving out Dr Shipman's cold recipes, unless you want to start a whole new thread about mass murderers, which will only result in me offering a few of the Zionist persuasion...

You've cited a document which is un-attributable. It makes a series of claims, allegations and recounts supposed events none of which can be verified, none of which were worth the author revealing his/her name.

What am I supposed to do with it?

You decided to enter this thread. The topic is clearly titled, the information is all there for you. All you have to do is provide your own views and refrain from giving out Dr Shipman's cold recipes, unless you want to start a whole new thread about mass murderers, which will only result in me offering a few of the Zionist persuasion...

Are you pissed? I've been asking for both yours and Organs "own views" on the point about feeding building 7 to newsreaders early all thread, but you keep avoiding it going on about Ugandans some bloke on the run.

I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

"All you have to do is provide your own views...."

Are you pissed? I've been asking for both yours and Organs "own views" on the point about feeding building 7 to newsreaders early all thread, but you keep avoiding it going on about Ugandans some bloke on the run.

I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

"I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

I answered that if you look.

There was no 'benefit'. I didn't suggest there was. The BBC said that Building 7 had fallen when it clearly hadn't. I didn't state the BBC was in on the conspiracy. You're demanding answers to what's in your fevered imagination. Try questioning what I state rather than what I haven't.

Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Please tell me there was such a video and I'm not going gaga.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Slightly tied up at present looking at all of the testimony of the 300 British POW's who were in Auschwitz. Apparently none of them saw or heard anything like what has been described by the 'survivors'...

"Our purpose was to document the event"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

Yeah, I saw those during my quest. But I know with certainty that I viewed a video of them dancing. It was far more powerful than accounts of witness, however credible they are.

Chris Bollyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

I'm going to have to dig around.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/1...five-israelis/

No dancing in there.

Just lots of hearsay and accounts from random people.

Could well be bollox.

Still looking?

Three days on and still no sign of a video.

If I didn't know you better I'd say you've been found wanting when it comes to actual evidence.

Unless you count evidence as pages of speculation on a website with an agenda?

Come on Splotty, your twitterati thousands are relying on you.