+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Banned

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Was it the jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    That video is worth five minutes of anyone's time. Unless all those involved are psychopaths, it really is a wonder that they can look in the mirror. And it's them or people like them who are still wielding power.

I've spoken to quite a number of Yanks about 9-11. Those who engaged on the topic were convinced that their government organised it. I was struck by how much they loved the USA but hated their politicians, and how grimly determined they were to keep hold of their firearms. The ghettoised dindus have no clue but I think largely due to the internet a great many are acutely aware of the enemy within. I remember reading only a tiny percentage, 2%-3%, of American citizens took up arms versus British forces in the 1770s but still smashed the world's best trained army.

There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.

You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?
    Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.

Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?

Banned

Why did the towers have to collapse,why wasn't flying planes into them enough?

To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.
    In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.
    In fairness, she has more architects and engineers following her, which is the true barometer.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.
    I believe some of those victims families have been disputing their government in court.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 16-08-16 at 19:06.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?
    There's a lot of cause to be suspicious. The the building 7 BBC bit doesn't add to the cause. The wider the web of people who were "in on it" gets the more implausible a valid conspiracy becomes.

The vid in the OP revisits questions that a lot of people have had from day one though. Are there any valid answers out that disqualify these questions?

No, shills don't bother trying to rebutt the evidence because it's so overwhelming.

Blog Entries

Deja vu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Deja vu
    cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though
    Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
    If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc

Blog Entries

If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc
    I never ever bang my parrots cage, it just scares her, I prefer to build up trust and let her come out when she's ready.

Banned

Silverstein is linked to Frank Lowery (ex-terrorist) and Ronnie Lauder (Estee Lauder) all three are avowed Zionists and all three are billionaires. Lauder arranged the sale of the Twin Towers to Lowery and Siverstein in the first place.

Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that this is the same Ronnie Lauder who was linked to the Israeli former intelligence officer, who is married to the German celebrity actor/reporter who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terrorist' attacks a few weeks ago.

So I was right all along.

Blog Entries

Or did they do it so we would all still be talking about it years later?

Or did they do it so we would all still be talking about it years later?
    Like a double bluff you mean? I like it, but what about Splottys criminal mate? Has he been bluffed as well? Don't you know he's an "investigative journalist"....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Like a double bluff you mean? I like it, but what about Splottys criminal mate? Has he been bluffed as well? Don't you know he's an "investigative journalist"....
    Depends what you mean by double bluff? I haven't read any of those links tbh because I gave up wasting energy on it a long time ago, there is just so much out there it's become a bit of a time waster which is quite likely what they want, it's hard to explain what I'm getting at really, perhaps I should wait until tomorrow

Banned

Are the foilers still pushing the molten metal lie