+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Please tell me there was such a video and I'm not going gaga.
    "Our purpose was to document the event"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Chris Bollyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

Yeah, I saw those during my quest. But I know with certainty that I viewed a video of them dancing. It was far more powerful than accounts of witness, however credible they are.

You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?
    To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Do you still want to stand by that link you posted TB?

This is in the Conclusions section of your own link sonny...

"International Zionism's successful false-flag of 9/11 left smoking gun evidence (molten metal including molten steel, iron spherules) and loaded gun (active thermitic material)"
    As I've already said. I only believe the parts of that website that I want to believe. The part I believe is the part calling Bollyn a crook.

I don't believe the part you quoted.

It's the same as you do with the BBC.

Yeah, I saw those during my quest. But I know with certainty that I viewed a video of them dancing. It was far more powerful than accounts of witness, however credible they are.
    Perhaps the Jews removed every copy of it on the Internet.

Or maybe It was all a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.
    In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.

I'm going to have to dig around.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/1...five-israelis/

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    As I've already said. I only believe the parts of that website that I want to believe. The part I believe is the part calling Bollyn a crook.

I don't believe the part you quoted.

It's the same as you do with the BBC.
    But you don't have a clue whose website it is, who wrote the rather rambling screed, or why none of it associated with allegations against Chris Bollyn can be verified anywhere else.

The difference being as far as the BBC is concerned is that there are numerous news reports that they have put out, which subsequently have been found to have been less that truthful.

BBC News tells the public what the state wants them to know about, omissions occur as well as fabricated stories quite consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Perhaps the Jews removed every copy of it on the Internet.

Or maybe It was all a dream.
    You've been watching too many back episodes of Dallas Doc, by the sound of it.

No dancing in there.

Just lots of hearsay and accounts from random people.

Could well be bollox.

But you don't have a clue whose website it is, who wrote the rather rambling screed, or why none of it associated with allegations against Chris Bollyn can be verified anywhere else.

The difference being as far as the BBC is concerned is that there are numerous news reports that they have put out, which subsequently have been found to have been less that truthful.

BBC News tells the public what the state wants them to know about, omissions occur as well as fabricated stories quite consistently.
    Sorry mate, you made the rules. I can pick and choose the parts I like and dismiss the parts I don't like.

You can't change that now.

For the record, Bollyn being a fugitive is all over the web. By your logic that means it must be true.

You've been watching too many back episodes of Dallas Doc, by the sound of it.
    I'd rather look at that picture of you and your vest than watch shit like that.

In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.
    In fairness, she has more architects and engineers following her, which is the true barometer.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In fairness, she has more architects and engineers following her, which is the true barometer.
    True.

She also looks better in a vest as well.

Only just mind you.

I'd rather look at that picture of you and your vest than watch shit like that.
    I have too many followers now from Herlizya and Tel Aviv asking me for information on the vest.

But these guys seem to have got on the right side of the politics, unlike some people on here.

https://twitter.com/Smeggypants/stat...76760611045376

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Sorry mate, you made the rules. I can pick and choose the parts I like and dismiss the parts I don't like.

You can't change that now.

For the record, Bollyn being a fugitive is all over the web. By your logic that means it must be true.
    Find me something which doesn't blame global Zionism for the collapse of the twin towers...and I'll look at it...

Find me something which doesn't blame global Zionism for the collapse of the twin towers...and I'll look at it...
    http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/ - knock yourself out

Still looking?

Banned

Are the foilers still pushing the molten metal lie

C'mon, Damo, get back to your old adversarial self. You're miles better than than these one-liners. I rarely agreed with anything you stated, but however specious, status quo and brainwashed I believed them to be they appeared to be sincerely held. It's bad form sending TruBlue out to bat while you put your feet up in the pavilion. The poor lad's skittled out in no time.

Three days on and still no sign of a video.

If I didn't know you better I'd say you've been found wanting when it comes to actual evidence.

Unless you count evidence as pages of speculation on a website with an agenda?

Come on Splotty, your twitterati thousands are relying on you.

C'mon, Damo, get back to your old adversarial self. You're miles better than than these one-liners. I rarely agreed with anything you stated, but however specious, status quo and brainwashed I believed them to be they appeared to be sincerely held. It's bad form sending TruBlue out to bat while you put your feet up in the pavilion. The poor lad's skittled out in no time.
    You've waited days and days to reply and come up with that. Like having constipation for a week and then finally having a rabbit dropping poo.

Three days on and still no sign of a video.

If I didn't know you better I'd say you've been found wanting when it comes to actual evidence.

Unless you count evidence as pages of speculation on a website with an agenda?

Come on Splotty, your twitterati thousands are relying on you.
    The question that was posed was, did such a video exist? I've never seen it if it does. There are just multiple reports about this particular incident. What is more revealing is the police officer who eventually stopped them on the bridge, A bridge that they were not expecting to be closed as a phone call to the police directed them to, 'Palestinians' crossing another bridge, has now given his first full interview on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, little blips happen all the time
    I have difficulty engaging with people on this issue who dogmatically stick to the official version of events citing the 9/11 report, when members who were involved in it have sought to distance themselves from its findings and conclusions.