+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    This was the original first photo which led to the speculation about whether it was a plane or a cruise missile. Subsequently a forensic examination confirmed a plane. But why are you getting bogged down in this?

It's a very small part of the bigger picture surrounding 9/11.
    Because it's a part of 9/11 that you used to argue about constantly and have clearly now admitted you had it wrong and the likes of Goslow, Myself, Lardy etc were right all along. Now I can see why you'd want to move on quickly from that, but it wasn't so long ago you were saying the likes of us weren't "critical thinkers" etc as we already knew that a plane had crashed into the pentagon. Igor is still trying to claim it, hasn't he got your memo?

As for uploading the PDF. How large is the file in digital terms?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Because it's a part of 9/11 that you used to argue about constantly and have clearly now admitted you had it wrong and the likes of Goslow, Myself, Lardy etc were right all along. Now I can see why you'd want to move on quickly from that, but it wasn't so long ago you were saying the likes of us weren't "critical thinkers" etc as we already knew that a plane had crashed into the pentagon. Igor is still trying to claim it, hasn't he got your memo?

Fill your boots...

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...2-1b49adea011e

I won't be going through it, but was trying to help you upload it. Seems you've sorted it.

Banned

Why on earth would anyone want to save that?

I found this interview very interesting, but I am not sure what to conclude from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d12PwgMskI

I can tell you what I was doing on all the momentous occasions - Kennedy assassination, 9/11, 7/7 - but this guy can't even remember that on 9/11 he was telling the nation about it. You have to be a very "low information" type not to know about Tower 7 and he had never heard of it. This man's job is all about news and current events. If people like him are so clueless what hope is there for the mugs who swallow fake propaganda like the boy in the ambulance story that's been getting headlines everywhere.

That is a WeAreChange video, and it looks like a sting rather than an interview as he appears to be unaware of a camera trained on him that's positioned at a poor angle. Hayton is either a teleprompter reading drone with a terrible memory, or a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

The dream team

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The dream team
    They're happy to swallow the 'official' account of what happened even when you can drive a coach and horses through it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fourtee...ut-911/5468108

3, 'One person, Shayna Steiger, issued 12 visas to the alleged hijackers in Saudi Arabia. Steiger issued some of the visas without interviewing the applicants and fought with another employee at the embassy who tried to prevent her lax approach.'

Hmm, I wonder what Steiger's ethnicity is? Is it possible that hers is similar to nearly all of those mentioned, names like Rumsfeld, Eberhart, Berger and Janson?

These questions can either be dismissed as coincidences by our resident serial deniers, or casually ignored.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The dream team
    They're happy to swallow the 'official' account of what happened even when you can drive a coach and horses through it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fourtee...ut-911/5468108
    So, 5 pages in and none of you are any closer to agreeing on anything, I wonder why?

I'm glad me and goslow can be adult about things

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    So, 5 pages in and none of you are any closer to agreeing on anything, I wonder why?

I'll agree with you Mrs! So long as you promise not to utter conspiracies like Al Kaydrrr dun did it all they own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    I'll agree with you Mrs! So long as you promise not to utter conspiracies like Al Kaydrrr dun did it all they own
    huh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    3, 'One person, Shayna Steiger, issued 12 visas to the alleged hijackers in Saudi Arabia. Steiger issued some of the visas without interviewing the applicants and fought with another employee at the embassy who tried to prevent her lax approach.'

Hmm, I wonder what Steiger's ethnicity is? Is it possible that hers is similar to nearly all of those mentioned, names like Rumsfeld, Eberhart, Berger and Janson?

These questions can either be dismissed as coincidences by our resident serial deniers, or casually ignored.

Let me guess,they're all dirty jews

There's agreement that the official version can't be treated with the same blank cheque trust that it may once have been by some people, following various members of the Commission distancing themselves from their own report.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Did you know that it wasn't until the latter half of the 18th century that someone chose to rebrand Hebrews as Jews?

Banned

We're in agreement that splotty swallowed the moonhowler 'missile hit the pentagon' fantasy hook line and sinker.

Banned

Did you know that it wasn't until the latter half of the 18th century that someone chose to rebrand Hebrews as Jews?

No I didn't.

Blog Entries

There's agreement that the official version can't be treated with the same blank cheque trust that it may once have been by some people, following various members of the Commission distancing themselves from their own report.
    We're in agreement that splotty swallowed the moonhowler 'missile hit the pentagon' fantasy hook line and sinker.
    You need your heads banging together, as my nan used to say

Banned

You need your heads banging together, as my nan used to say

My opinions on the subject hasn't changed,splott 180 David however has started to agree with the official verdict

Blue in the Face

huh?
    Coz somethin fishy see with the post WWII federal reserve scam
    I reckon the petro dollar is a bit dodge too
    America even now printing cash they don't have to fund and arm all sides

Blog Entries

My opinions on the subject hasn't changed,splott 180 David however has started to agree with the official verdict
    You and I know there are things going on now that are worthy of discussion, I find going back to this topic over and over just a distraction from current events, that's why I don't get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Coz somethin fishy see with the post WWII federal reserve scam
    I reckon the petro dollar is a bit dodge too
    America even now printing cash they don't have to fund and arm all sides
    Wars are a good earner.

No I didn't.
    Twas news to me too.

'It is an incontestible fact that the word "Jew" did not come into existence until the year 1775. Prior to 1775 the word "Jew" did not exist in any language on earth.' http://israelect.com/reference/Willi...theWordJew.htm

Can't we just throw them all down the well?

Everyone is in agreement with that. Most people already knew it, but it took Splotty years to realise.

Rebranding never works as we've discovered.

Back to Blue I mean Hebrew with them