+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    "The towers were brought down through controlled demolition"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mysteri...l-hill/5544262
    What's that got to do with you once claiming a missile hit the Pentagon.

For a bloke who likes to think of himself as intelligent you seem to have a problem reading and understanding. No offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What's that got to do with you once claiming a missile hit the Pentagon.

For a bloke who likes to think of himself as intelligent you seem to have a problem reading and understanding. No offence intended.
    Have you been mixing blood with your alcohol levels again?

You seem congenitally unable to make a contribution to a thread that you insist on trolling. You're not stupid enough to back the so-called official report, yet you're completely unable to put forward any coherent alternative point of view, preferring instead to stick to a load of immature irrelevant interventions.

Now if you have a point of view on this issue then express it. That fence that you are sitting on must be hurting your arse by now.

I could tell you Splottys opinion on something before he does, that to me suggests he's nowhere near as open minded as he likes to claim.
    You're projecting. The idea behind joining a thread is to contribute to the topic, not go around making silly childish ad hominem attacks, or troll the thread.

What's lacking is your opinion or point of view on the issue.

Have you been mixing blood with your alcohol levels again?

You seem congenitally unable to make a contribution to a thread that you insist on trolling. You're not stupid enough to back the so-called official report, yet you're completely unable to put forward any coherent alternative point of view, preferring instead to stick to a load of immature irrelevant interventions.

Now if you have a point of view on this issue then express it. That fence that you are sitting on must be hurting your arse by now.
    Sending a load of links to anti jew sites isn't expressing an opinion. Either way that doesn't alter the fact you've replied to my post with something unrelated to what we were talking about.

How do you debate with someone like that.

It wasn't so long ago you were claiming it might not have even been a plane, at least we are making progress.
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?
    Sending a load of links to anti jew sites isn't expressing an opinion. Either way that doesn't alter the fact you've replied to my post with something unrelated to what we were talking about.

How do you debate with someone like that.

You're trolling a thread. No one's twisted your arm and forced you to reply to my posts. You've chosen to be Billy big balls on a message board and pass personal remarks that you would lack the bottle to do in person.

Now either contribute or piss off.

Banned

What's lacking is your opinion or point of view on the issue.
    Oh the fvcking irony.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Oh the fvcking irony.
    Another gutless troll crawls out from under his stone.

You're trolling a thread. No one's twisted your arm and forced you to reply to my posts. You've chosen to be Billy big balls on a message board and pass personal remarks that you would lack the bottle to do in person.

Now either contribute or piss off.
    You might not like what I post, but I expect it's mainly because I don't agree with your rubbish.

As for having the bottle to say these things in person, I'd happily pull you up in person if I felt you were constantly being a bigot, as I do on here.

You might not like what I post, but I expect it's mainly because I don't agree with your rubbish.

As for having the bottle to say these things in person, I'd happily pull you up in person if I felt you were constantly being a bigot, as I do on here.
    Careful there mate, he comes from a long line of vest wearers that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Bruce Willis in Die Hard, Rab C Nesbitt and Splott Dai - basically don't mess with the vest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Careful there mate, he comes from a long line of vest wearers that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Bruce Willis in Die Hard, Rab C Nesbitt and Splott Dai - basically don't mess with the vest.

#vestisbest

Your problem is that you can't articulate what it is that you don't agree with when it comes to the content. That's what you should be commenting on, after all this is a political forum. If you are unable to debate, comment, disagree with the content then you're just trolling the thread.

Get your arse off the fence and express a view.

You have no idea what it is that you do agree with. You asked for Michael lees details the other day, a quick DM on Twitter would have given you all the info that you were asking about. His blog is a portal for articles from all over the internet, this one for example can be found on Paul Craig Roberts's own website.

The Tide is Turning: The Official 9/11 Story Is Now The Conspiracy Theory

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...piracy-theory/

I told you years ago you simply don't study or read widely enough to be able to comment properly on some political issues. The result is that which you simply don't understand, you refer to as bigotry, as it conveniently fits in with your intellectual lack of curiosity.

And there we have it. After six pages it boils down to the fact that Splott Dai is far more cleverer than the rest of us.

If only we could all be as open minded and unbiased as Splott Dai.

You have no idea what it is that you do agree with. You asked for Michael lees details the other day, a quick DM on Twitter would have given you all the info that you were asking about. His blog is a portal for articles from all over the internet, this one for example can be found on Paul Craig Roberts's own website.

The Tide is Turning: The Official 9/11 Story Is Now The Conspiracy Theory

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...piracy-theory/

I told you years ago you simply don't study or read widely enough to be able to comment properly on some political issues. The result is that which you simply don't understand, you refer to as bigotry, as it conveniently fits in with your intellectual lack of curiosity.
    Listen to yourself.

You are intellectually curious at all. You've got your answer before you know the question. That's where your bigotry comes in.

As I said I'll have a challenge with you about the next big global incident.

I will guess what your opinion of where the fault lies long before any investigation, even on the same day of the event. Fancy it?

Listen to yourself.

You are intellectually curious at all. You've got your answer before you know the question. That's where your bigotry comes in.

As I said I'll have a challenge with you about the next big global incident.

I will guess what your opinion of where the fault lies long before any investigation, even on the same day of the event. Fancy it?
    No! I want to see evidence that you are capable of dealing with this one. I watched planes flying into buildings when I was in Singapore. I saw what everyone else saw. It was only much later that things didn't add up. Claims were made which didn't make any sense. Allegations were issued which seemed to follow a pre-determined plan. Two days to go and it will be fifteen years and yet millions of Americans have absolutely no faith in the official version of events and who was to blame for it, so why should I blindly follow the official narrative? Why would anyone stick to it when it's been shown to be wrong?

No! I want to see evidence that you are capable of dealing with this one. I watched planes flying into buildings when I was in Singapore. I saw what everyone else saw. It was only much later that things didn't add up. Claims were made which didn't make any sense. Allegations were issued which seemed to follow a pre-determined plan. Two days to go and it will be fifteen years and yet millions of Americans have absolutely no faith in the official version of events and who was to blame for it, so why should I blindly follow the official narrative? Why would anyone stick to it when it's been shown to be wrong?
    I'm not asking you to stick with anything, but I'm on about the next event. Let's prove how open minded you are, when I've got zero future seeing skills at all nor any telepathy ones (as far as I know) but I'm willing to wager that I can predict who you think will be to blame.

Let's make it real fun. We'll have a £50 charity wager.

I'll tell you who you think will be at fault on the day of the event and if after 6 months I'm wrong I'll donate the money to a charity of your choice. If I get it right, then you can donate the money to a charity of my choice.

I'm not asking you to stick with anything, but I'm on about the next event. Let's prove how open minded you are, when I've got zero future seeing skills at all nor any telepathy ones (as far as I know) but I'm willing to wager that I can predict who you think will be to blame.

Let's make it real fun. We'll have a £50 charity wager.

I'll tell you who you think will be at fault on the day of the event and if after 6 months I'm wrong I'll donate the money to a charity of your choice. If I get it right, then you can donate the money to a charity of my choice.
    I'm willing to wager that if he had £50 spare he wouldn't be wearing a grotty vest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I'm willing to wager that if he had £50 spare he wouldn't be wearing a grotty vest.
    If you're referring to the photo that I think you are referring to then it was taken mid-summer in Kuwait. I used to have to shower and change four times a day as it was about 48 degrees in the shade.

If you're referring to the photo that I think you are referring to then it was taken mid-summer in Kuwait. I used to have to shower and change four times a day as it was about 48 degrees in the shade.

Then why the bloody hell were you wearing a vest under your shirt?

And the room decor looks much more like the uk than Kuwait...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Then why the bloody hell were you wearing a vest under your shirt?

And the room decor looks much more like the uk than Kuwait...
    I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal.

Has the political forum sunk so low that you are now preoccupied with vests? What's next on here, analysis of last weeks GBBO?

I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal.

Has the political forum sunk so low that you are now preoccupied with vests? What's next on here, analysis of last weeks GBBO?
    What about the light fitting that looks like it was bought in Leekes in the mid 90s?

I get it Lardy. You have no view on 9/11 but are fascinated with vests and dodgy looking light fittings.

Can you offer any evidence to support your claims that you were wearing a vest in Kuwait?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you offer any evidence to support your claims that you were wearing a vest in Kuwait?
    "I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal."

Try and keep up Lardy.

"I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal."

Try and keep up Lardy.
    My grandad wore a vest in cardiff, that's not evidence.

You have proven yourself time and time again completely incapable of providing the merest shred of evidence to support your claims of long employment in a hot and dry environment.

Little wonder that there is only one conclusion we can draw...