+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This season

This season

Low enthusiasm again. It's all so boringly average and our players have not got a clue in the final third. Season ticket? - glad I saved my money for Wales games. Sorry Cardiff City, it all looks so very average again.

Re: This season

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Low enthusiasm again. It's all so boringly average and our players have not got a clue in the final third. Season ticket? - glad I saved my money for Wales games. Sorry Cardiff City, it all looks so very average again.
    Me i just follow the team i support,not on if we will go up or get success like Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Absolutely .. you are absolutely right to write off the whole season after - one - league match in which we played well.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Absolutely .. you are absolutely right to write off the whole season after - one - league match in which we played well.
    It is still very average. No determination, skill or guts and no atmosphere. Trollope well out of his depth.

Yesterday was crap, but far better than most of the shite most of us old 'uns are used to.

If I don't renew next season it will be because of the stupid kick off times/days and/or that feckin drum