Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JFK - Who dunnit?

Blue in the Face

Re: JFK - Who dunnit?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Have you seen this before?

"Zionist Mole Zapruder and the Mossad Connection to JFK Assassination"

http://nodisinfo.com/26630/
    Thanks Dave. I have come across this accusation before. While it's interesting, something doesn't add up with discrediting Zapruder. After all he shot this film which disqualifies the magic bullet theory and the lone book depository gunman notion. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that both he and his film was manipulated after the fact though.

As an aside, his depiction in the film "Parkland" is utterly laughable. The film uses his tears as an excuse to not actually show you the Zapruder film footage, which shows The killshot was from the front.

It makes you ask the question, who made "Parkland" and why?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Poor old LHO - he carries off the most audacious political assassination of the twentieth century and everybody on this board wants to give the credit to somebody else. There’s no justice.
    He seemed to not want want credit for it after the fact though Gab? Then silenced by a mob human before anyone heard what he had to say.

Can I ask what sources you've got your viewpoint from? Any books or docs? I'd like to check them out if so. Maybe I need to re-educate myself on the subject as I simply cannot buy the lone gunman theory at all. But I would rather that was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Thanks Dave. I have come across this accusation before. While it's interesting, something doesn't add up with discrediting Zapruder. After all he shot this film which disqualifies the magic bullet theory and the lone book depository gunman notion. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that both he and his film was manipulated after the fact though.

As an aside, his depiction in the film "Parkland" is utterly laughable. The film uses his tears as an excuse to not actually show you the Zapruder film footage, which shows The killshot was from the front.

It makes you ask the question, who made "Parkland" and why?
    There are lots of things which simply don't make any sense as far as the official narrative on JFK's assassination is concerned. You rightly mentioned the Zapruder film and how it transpires it was doctored or altered.

http://www.rense.com/general96/missingframes.html

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Off the top of my head-
    Abe lincolns assassination
    Russian revolution
    Holocaust
    Jfk assassination
    9/11

Second gulf war
    7/7 bombing
    Boston bombing
    Oklahoma bombing
    Fukishima earthquake
    Sinking of a south korean warship by north korea.

I'm sure I've missed several hundred other events

What about those in bold ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    He seemed to not want want credit for it after the fact though Gab? Then silenced by a mob human before anyone heard what he had to say.

Can I ask what sources you've got your viewpoint from? Any books or docs? I'd like to check them out if so. Maybe I need to re-educate myself on the subject as I simply cannot buy the lone gunman theory at all. But I would rather that was the truth.
    The best book I've read on him is Marina and Lee by Priscilla Johnson McMillan.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    The best book I've read on him is Marina and Lee by Priscilla Johnson McMillan.
    Cheers Gab! Will definitely check it out.