+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JFK - Who dunnit?

Blog Entries

Re: JFK - Who dunnit?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    We already know it was the Jews, we just need to work out some tenuous link to them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    And who shot him?

Colonel Mustard.
    In the Library.
    With a Candlestick.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    We already know it was the Jews, we just need to work out some tenuous link to them.
    Ok then, here goes.

Jack Ruby.

Born Jacob Leonard Rubenstein in 1911 to parents Joseph and Fannie, both Polish born Orthodox Jews.

The prosecution rests m'lud.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What are you going to do once you've figured it out?
    Spend lots of time on a football message board convincing others it's true.

I might even open a Twitter account.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Spend lots of time on a football message board convincing others it's true.

I might even open a Twitter account.
    Well good luck with that, do you have any predetermined solutions to offer before you create these conflicts?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    That was somebody smoking a fag. Just out of interest do you think LHO was actually one of the shooters or do you think he was totally set up?
    Unsure either way. I lean toward the notion that he wasn't one of the shooters. So so many details scream of false flag and his exit after the fact support the idea that he was unprepared for what took place. Oswald was pinned for the murder of a policeman moments later and this scenario really doesn't add up. He he was certainly set up to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Unsure either way. I lean toward the notion that he wasn't one of the shooters. So so many details scream of false flag and his exit after the fact support the idea that he was unprepared for what took place. Oswald was pinned for the murder of a policeman moments later and this scenario really doesn't add up. He he was certainly set up to an extent.
    I think he acted alone. Killing Kennedy was his golden chance to influence history - as a Marxist soldier it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. And he wanted to be famous. He was more intelligent and resourceful than he is often given credit for and certainly had the skills to accomplish the assassination. Political assassination was something that was at the forefront of his mind as he had already tried to kill General Walker. And on the morning of the Kennedy assassination - according to his wife - he left his wedding ring at home and took with him a large rifle-sized holdall (2 things he ordinarily didn't do). I suppose there is a possibility that others were ITK on what was going to happen - he certainly had some dubious associates - but I don't believe there was a Grand Political Conspiracy.

"there is a possibility that others were ITK on what was going to happen - he certainly had some dubious associates - but I don't believe there was a Grand Political Conspiracy."

These two assertions contradict one another. Either he acted alone or he did not. If others were in the know then by definition it was a conspiracy.

I think he acted completely alone but obviously I can't 100% prove it. There is a possibility that he confided in others. I don't believe there was a Grand Political Conspiracy. I don't think he was anybody's patsy.

Blue in the Face

I think he acted completely alone but obviously I can't 100% prove it. There is a possibility that he confided in others. I don't believe there was a Grand Political Conspiracy. I don't think he was anybody's patsy.
    Absolutely no chance he acted alone Gab.

All evidence to prove JFK was also shot from in front of the motorcade was surpressed from reaching the public realm for at least 12 years after the fact.

Blue in the Face

Must listen. Gets juicy after 5 minutes...

It makes you think when you consider that, back in 1963, the most powerful man in the world was killed by a lowly library worker. As a result, I never drive past my own local library with the top down on the car. I always thought the only people who worked in libraries were nerds and timid, plain looking nymphomaniacs, but why take the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Off the top of my head-
    Abe lincolns assassination
    Russian revolution
    Holocaust
    Jfk assassination
    9/11
    Second gulf war
    7/7 bombing
    Boston bombing
    Oklahoma bombing
    Fukishima earthquake
    Sinking of a south korean warship by north korea.

I'm sure I've missed several hundred other events
    casey-false.jpg

Banned

After jfk humiliated the ussr over cuba there was no way he could be allowed to live,finding a puppet was easy as was silencing him.

Blog Entries

After jfk humiliated the ussr over cuba there was no way he could be allowed to live,finding a puppet was easy as was silencing him.
    Are you saying it was some sort of conspiracy?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Are you saying it was some sort of conspiracy?

Assassination

Blue in the Face

A conspiracy just means more than one person involved which there irrefutably was.

The Russian angle is not without merit. JFK publicly reached out to the Ruskies publically but he and his brother played a dangerous double game with them.

I don't buy it though. His enemy was homegrown I think. That speech I posted at the foot of the last page will have made him a lot of enemies. Enemies who were the most powerful people in the world.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 25-09-16 at 17:29.

The USA and Russia are like Celtic and Rangers - they need each other more than they hate each other. They don't go around killing each other's leaders. They try to embarrass each other for sure and they have proxy wars but they are not stupid. Do you think Jack Ruby was a KGB agent?

A conspiracy just means more than one person involved which there irrefutably was.

The Russian angle is not without merit. JFK publicly reached out to the Ruskies publically but he and his brother played a dangerous double game with them.

I don't buy it though. His enemy was homegrown I think. That speech I posted at the foot of the last page will have made him a lot of enemies. Enemies who were the most powerful people in the world.
    A conspiracy was possible but not irrefutable.

The USA and Russia are like Celtic and Rangers - they need each other more than they hate each other. They don't go around killing each other's leaders. They try to embarrass each other for sure and they have proxy wars but they are not stupid. Do you think Jack Ruby was a KGB agent?
    Here's an interesting article on Ruby.
    http://jfklancer.com/mobconnections.html

Blue in the Face

A conspiracy was possible but not irrefutable.
    The evidence that he was shot from the front is compelling to the point of being conclusive for me Gab. The fact all evidence to support this was surpressed only compounds the likelihood that the front shot evidence has credence at least. The Zapruder film was not even seen until 1975. The technical ideas that the film has been tampered with are very compelling. It shows the presidents head kicks back quite clearly from being shot from the front. All witnesses that didn't support the Warren commission narrative of the shots coming from the book depository was thrown out. Bits of skull were found behind the position where the motorcade would have been on bullet impact. When Jacqie climbs onto the back of the motorcade she's reaching for some of JFK's brain. Again behind. Audio was accidentally recorded by the police (also suppressed), the echoes when analysed show that shots came from two different positions. And then there's the footage of all those people running up the grass bank (some having ducked because of shots coming from this area) to chase the 2nd shooter. And there's avalanche more stuff too.

Oswald is involved somehow. He was maneuvered by powerful US forces for some time leading up to the event. He could be a patsy. Or one of two shooters. One thing that needs to be questioned more is how he came to have the job in the book depository a month before the act. He was a known "traitor" by this point.

The evidence that he was shot from the front is compelling to the point of being conclusive for me Gab. The fact all evidence to support this was surpressed only compounds the likelihood that the front shot evidence has credence at least. The Zapruder film was not even seen until 1975. The technical ideas that the film has been tampered with are very compelling. It shows the presidents head kicks back quite clearly from being shot from the front. All witnesses that didn't support the Warren commission narrative of the shots coming from the book depository was thrown out. Bits of skull were found behind the position where the motorcade would have been on bullet impact. When Jacqie climbs onto the back of the motorcade she's reaching for some of JFK's brain. Again behind. Audio was accidentally recorded by the police (also suppressed), the echoes when analysed show that shots came from two different positions. And then there's the footage of all those people running up the grass bank (some having ducked because of shots coming from this area) to chase the 2nd shooter. And there's avalanche more stuff too.

Oswald is involved somehow. He was maneuvered by powerful US forces for some time leading up to the event. He could be a patsy. Or one of two shooters. One thing that needs to be questioned more is how he came to have the job in the book depository a month before the act. He was a known "traitor" by this point.
    Have you seen this before?

"Zionist Mole Zapruder and the Mossad Connection to JFK Assassination"

http://nodisinfo.com/26630/

Poor old LHO - he carries off the most audacious political assassination of the twentieth century and everybody on this board wants to give the credit to somebody else. There’s no justice.