+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales tournament tickets

Wales tournament tickets

I'm in the last group so the tickets are not on sale to me yet. Will a link appear after 10am? I can't see one on the Welsh FA website.I appreciate I won't actually be able to complete the purchase until after that time.

Re: Wales tournament tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I'm in the last group so the tickets are not on sale to me yet. Will a link appear after 10am? I can't see one on the Welsh FA website.I appreciate I won't actually be able to complete the purchase until after that time.
    I'm in the same group, nothing there at the moment, I know a lot of people that have bypassed the priority phases by complaining officially to the FAW. The way the FAW did this is rubbish. Me and my daughter both attended all of the Euro qualifiers at home yet I bought a pair of tickets in my name, so daughter was never registered on the database. So I'll take my chance today hopefully.

Think there are about 20,000 left.

I'm hoping a link will appear at 10 because there's nothing atm

So we can expect the eTicketing server to crash at 10:01 then.

In the same boat as others, 6 tournament tickets from the Euro's but because they were all in my name, I have to wait until today. (My complaint to the FAW got a polite "tough" response).

From the stadium map and deducting corporate, official & away, I reckon there's around 18,000 available, so should be plenty, although getting them together might be a challenge.

All the who haa with people complaining about the 1st stages, myself included.

And everyone will get them with ease. There's loads left.

Thanks - looks like I'm not missing anything then. The allocation process hasn't been perfect but I agree we'll all get them even if they aren't exactly where where would want. I was more concerned they would go on sale and I'm looking in the wrong place for the link to buy them.

Trying to get them through my work pc but it doesnt have Flash player so can't access the seating plan. There's no 'best available' option this time so as it stands I can't buy any.
    Cheers FAW

Been logged in there for 45 mins and can't see any option to purchase tickets. None of the phone lines answering either . Shambles.

Got to be honest, took me around 20 minutes from logging on to paying. Got our normal 8 seats in a block. No problems.

Looking at the availability there were probably still at least 10,000 seats still available.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Trying to get them through my work pc but it doesnt have Flash player so can't access the seating plan. There's no 'best available' option this time so as it stands I can't buy any.
    Cheers FAW
    Download internet explorer.

That doesnt need flash.

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE View Post
    I'm in the same group, nothing there at the moment, I know a lot of people that have bypassed the priority phases by complaining officially to the FAW. The way the FAW did this is rubbish. Me and my daughter both attended all of the Euro qualifiers at home yet I bought a pair of tickets in my name, so daughter was never registered on the database. So I'll take my chance today hopefully.
    Same here. Now trying to get tickets for the phone but the line is constantly engaged

Must be down to luck then. I waited about 20 minutes too. I needed a block of 4 so didn't bother looking behind the goals in the Canton where we usually stand. I thought I'd try out the upper Ninian and got 4 together very easily more or less on the halfway line. Only £80 each too :)

Good luck to those still trying. I don't think there's any need to panic though unless you're set on getting seats somewhere specific.

Currently in a queue and down to 9 in the queue was 24 so getting there.

This is the first day of our holiday in Berlin and in the Pullman's hotel waiting to get our tickets. We can then start our holiday. I have a very patient missus.

Got 3 tickets in the upper tier very easily, was queuing 9.50 and had sorted tickets by 10.15

Didn't notice any postage costs ......... are tickets automatically delivered?

Took me about 25 mins to get through online this morning .... got the closest I could to the Canton (block 102), although I think, on this rare occasion, the whole stadium will be bouncing for the qualifiers .. not only the Canton.

Took 40 minutes on the phone but got our tournament tickets. Got there in the end.

I can imagine that quite a few thousand will go on general sale.

Anyone know if the tickets are posted? (I read that they are posted first class but didn't notice any posting option or postage costs).