+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Replies on the Political Forum.

Replies on the Political Forum.

If you don't get one, the chances are it's because you're already on ignore.

Re: Replies on the Political Forum.

Or because you scared everyone off with your constant hijacking with conspiracy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Or because you scared everyone off with your constant hijacking with conspiracy stuff.
    It's a fair point, but I've checked and there are just two threads that fall into the category of 'conspiracy stuff,' all the rest are geo- political or threads on domestic politics.

So now you cant count, there are 2 that dont fit into conspiracy, 3 if you count a double post.

It could also be that the level of debate has gone down. Some posters will just throw insults if you dont agree with them. This is a recent problem. Not sure where it has come from. Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Did someone say something?

So now you cant count, there are 2 that dont fit into conspiracy, 3 if you count a double post.

It could also be that the level of debate has gone down. Some posters will just throw insults if you dont agree with them. This is a recent problem. Not sure where it has come from. Any ideas?
    It has always been a feature of this site. Not agreeing with people is healthy in debate if there are sufficient countervailing views, or alternative information, that can be advanced in that debate.

However there's a massive difference between offering alternative arguments and just being argumentative for the sake of trolling threads.

A dedicated Political Forum encompasses all sorts of ideas, theories and arguments based on event, incidents and topics of the day, that do not fit on the main message board.

No, not since Hovis has it happened and I am certain you are Hovis.

So now I'm forcing you, against your will, to read threads on a football message board?

I'm certain you need to take a break...

You are becoming a pain in the arse now Barry, so I'm putting you on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    You are becoming a pain in the arse now Barry, so I'm putting you on ignore.
    Thanks because you no make sense.

You have told several people to get off the board, and the only reasoning I can see..... They dont agree with you, great debate Hovis.

Blog Entries

"This message is hidden because Splott Dave is on your ignore list."

I used to like the politics forum now and again, if I was really really bored.

This new "I hate Jews forum" is a no-go area for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "This message is hidden because Splott Dave is on your ignore list."

I used to like the politics forum now and again, if I was really really bored.

This new "I hate Jews forum" is a no-go area for me.
    Talking of stereotypes, me and Mrs WK were in Pizza Express (they let us in despite our webbed hands) and there was a gathering of our Hebrew brethren... The cheeky scamps brought their own grape juice and cholla bread with them 😂😂😂😂😂