+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Soros

George Soros

Leaving aside the time that he 'broke the Bank of England', he seems like a nice chap.

Re: George Soros

Needs to be transferred to the Political Forum where I'm guessing it could turn into a ten pager...

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Needs to be transferred to the Political Forum where I'm guessing it could turn into a ten pager...
    I heard he's recently experienced a spot of bother relating to his efforts to change the world, so I am just vouching for the gentleman's good character, before anybody decides to say something bad about him

Besides, I would hate to trivialise it by relegating it to the political forum, since his actions seem to affect everybody on the planet, whether they are politically inclined or not.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 17-08-16 at 15:46.

Blog Entries

Don't just load the gun...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard he's recently experienced a spot of bother relating to his efforts to change the world, so I am just vouching for the gentleman's good character, before anybody decides to say something bad about him

Besides, I would hate to trivialise it by relegating it to the political forum, since his actions seem to affect everybody on the planet, whether they are politically inclined or not.
    'so I am just vouching for the gentleman's good character, before anybody decides to say something bad about him'

Working in partnership with the Nazis, who employed him to strip Hungarian Jews of their valuables, gold and money before they boarded trains to Auschwitz as a teenager, is not quite the same as going out doing odd jobs on Bob-A-Job Week...

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    'so I am just vouching for the gentleman's good character, before anybody decides to say something bad about him'

Working in partnership with the Nazis, who employed him to strip Hungarian Jews of their valuables, gold and money before they boarded trains to Auschwitz as a teenager, is not quite the same as going out doing odd jobs on Bob-A-Job Week...
    Ok, lot's of people make mistakes when they are young, but now he is trying to put the world right by donating lot's and lot's of his own money to various causes.

Ok, lot's of people make mistakes when they are young, but now he is trying to put the world right by donating lot's and lot's of his own money to various causes.
    Most of them involve destabalising governments so that he can ram new regimes with oceans of unsustainable levels of debts that will never ever be paid off.

Social engineering is his game. "The best way to control the opposition against us is to lead it ourselves.” Lenin.

I must say I was a bit surprised to find out that it was Soros who orchestrated the migration of the million+ refugees into Europe, but surely he was only trying to help the help the innocent victims?

Likewise in Ukraine, when he sponsored the opposition to overthrow the Putin friendly government who were in power.

I guess we will have to wait and see what those 2,500 documents reveal before being too judgemental, but he does seem to have his fingers in a lot of pies.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 17-08-16 at 17:45.

I must say I was a bit surprised to find out that it was Soros who orchestrated the migration of the million+ refugees into Europe, but surely he was only trying to help the help the innocent victims?

Likewise in Ukraine, when he sponsored the opposition to overthrow the Putin friendly government who were in power.

I guess we will have to wait and see what those 2,500 documents reveal before being too judgemental, but he does seem to have his fingers in a lot of pies.
    F.uck off to the political forum you boring t.wat. Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    F.uck off to the political forum you boring t.wat. Nobody cares.
    I hate to be the one who has to break this to you, but only an idiot would waste their time pressing a keyboard 64 times in a thread they didn't care about

It's over a week since his hacked documents were leaked. The mainstream/corporate media haven't breathed a word. I suppose that if they did they might have to examine the info contained within them. The proles don't care 'cos they don't know, and if they did know they'd likely still care more about some celebrity's distant cousin's milkman who's had a vasectomy reversed, or other nonsense that's passed off as newsworthy.

Leaving aside the time that he 'broke the Bank of England', he seems like a nice chap.
    Been reading today that Putin has banned him from Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's over a week since his hacked documents were leaked. The mainstream/corporate media haven't breathed a word. I suppose that if they did they might have to examine the info contained within them. The proles don't care 'cos they don't know, and if they did know they'd likely still care more about some celebrity's distant cousin's milkman who's had a vasectomy reversed, or other nonsense that's passed off as newsworthy.
    They couldn't stop reporting about the Panama Papers leak though, which Soros also funded.

This has to hurt for the loons in this thread. Chucking conspiracy theories all over the place all the time, and one that is actually real and none of of your ropey wordpress sites have any details on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    This has to hurt for the loons in this thread. Chucking conspiracy theories all over the place all the time, and one that is actually real and none of of your ropey wordpress sites have any details on it.
    Not news. History. It's common practice with his organisations.

http://theduran.com/george-soros-cri...document-hack/

Blog Entries

They couldn't stop reporting about the Panama Papers leak though, which Soros also funded.
    They wanted the Panama Papers leaked though.

Didn't I reply to this earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Not news. History. It's common practice with his organisations.

http://theduran.com/george-soros-cri...document-hack/
    But where is the details of this from months/years ago?

Oh, this thread has been moved to the Politics Forum That could only mean one of two things ... either a new series of X Factor has started on TV or CCMB is now funded by the Open Society Foundation
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 22-08-16 at 00:26.

Blog Entries

Oh, this thread has been moved to the Politics Forum That could only mean one of two things ... either a new series of X Factor has started on TV or CCMB is now funded by the Open Society Foundation
    there will be little vagina icons on the site soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Mike is Illuminati. FACT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Mike is Illuminati. FACT.
    “Pussylluminati”

http://cdn.mtlblog.com/uploads/2014/10/pussyll42.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I wonder if we started some threads here in the Politics Forum that were absolute utter tripe, would Mike move them to the Main Forum?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 22-08-16 at 08:49.

Blog Entries

I wonder if we started some threads here in the Politics Forum that were absolute utter tripe, would Mike move them to the Main Forum?
    He's had plenty of chances to do that

The kent controls half of the planet, people need to remember all this info for when they start ramming Agenda 30 down our gullets.
    http://www.nwo-news.com/2016/08/23/h...hysteria-over/