Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kadeem Harris

Re: Kadeem Harris

Played well today but I wish he would stop forgetting the ball when he runs

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Played well today but I wish he would stop forgetting the ball when he runs
    Agree. It seems I was one of the few voices on here that said he won't make a good wingback, but in today's game he did well defensively.

Wing backs we're too deep today in the 2nd half though. As was the whole unit 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Agree. It seems I was one of the few voices on here that said he won't make a good wingback, but in today's game he did well defensively.

Wing backs we're too deep today in the 2nd half though. As was the whole unit 2nd half.
    Not only did he do what was asked of him defencively (at one point in the forst half he even made a goal saving tackle on the opposite side) he is the only one who tries to break the defensive line.
    Immers and Pilks had one on one opportunities to run at the defender and commit him but instead switched play or waited for support which allowed the defence to regroup.

Harris was City's MOM by a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Put him up front
    This is what I said at half time, play him in a Theo Walcott role, he would frighten the shit out of fat/unfit centre halves

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This is what I said at half time, play him in a Theo Walcott role, he would frighten the shit out of fat/unfit centre halves
    Unfortunately there are very few if any fat unfit centre halves in this league.