+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Respect to Celtic fans last night.

Banned

Re: Respect to Celtic fans last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If you have a look he bans anyone who questions his nonsense on there. Leaving just him and his mates to pat each other on the back. Hence why he's so narrow minded.

And lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    So carry on, please explain you think Israel are worse than all other countries on this planet.

And why do you think Palestine is the home of arab muslims
    You're welcome to debate that on Twitter.

The original post concerned Celtic supporters position on the issue last night. That has now gone past 12,000 retweets today in multiple threads so it would appear that the support is not so fragmented after all and I'm sure other time zones globally will be adding to it as they come online.

It was newsworthy and relevant as it wasn't just a fringe element in the crowd waving one or two flags, but a mass show of support for Palestinian self-determination and solidarity with a people who have remained illegally occupied for over sixty eight years.

Fabricated.

Aye.

I imagine you are against collective punishment of arabs but for the collective punishment of israelis.
    'Imagination' seems to be your downfall. Try and stick to facts and what people have actually said and leave imagination to the likes of JK Rowling...

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    It's just me and 4,000+ close mates patting each other on the backs TB....

Twitter has over 300 million users and you've only got minus 5,000. You must be more unpopular than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Twitter has over 300 million users and you've only got minus 5,000. You must be more unpopular than I thought.
    It's worse than that, 3,900 of them follow the vest...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    **** all to do with football.

If they want to protest then aim it at the government, not a visiting Israeli football team.

Would you think it relevant if Man Utd were targeted for a protest about the Iraq war - after all they're an English team owned by Americans?

Keep politics out of football.
    It's hard to deny that some of those supporting the Israeli team will also be those who voted for their current government which seemed to push any equality between the two nations further away, hard to deny that this was a stage that would be captured by worldwide media and hard to deny that perhaps the only time these Scottish fans could protest: don't forget that protesting the Israeli government has been made difficult by the UK and Canadian government as well as others.

Not saying it's right (especially as the vast majority of Israeli's last night have naff-all to do with the actions of their government) but I can't say it's wrong for fans to protest either.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's hard to deny that some of those supporting the Israeli team will also be those who voted for their current government which seemed to push any equality between the two nations further away, hard to deny that this was a stage that would be captured by worldwide media and hard to deny that perhaps the only time these Scottish fans could protest: don't forget that protesting the Israeli government has been made difficult by the UK and Canadian government as well as others.

Not saying it's right (especially as the vast majority of Israeli's last night have naff-all to do with the actions of their government) but I can't say it's wrong for fans to protest either.
    Some people on here have very very short memories as Welsh sports fans were at the forefront of the fight against South African apartheid and racism. Many of those same people are totally supportive of the right of Palestinians to self-determination, in their struggle to be free of illegal occupation racism and apartheid in Palestine.

It is easy to understand you see, the muslim arab war against israel. That is why it gets so much traction in the west.

The rich white jews versus the little poor brown people.

The Jews were there first. The Muslims invaded, murdering and killing their way across the middle east.

How about we have some fkin protests about the saudis murdering far more than israel ever have.

I wonder why eh?. Maybe because brown people can kill brown people. A white man kills one brown person and it is the crime of the century.

Israeli actions is so over blown it is beyond parody.

Every single country in the middle east has carried out far worse crimes against humanity than Israel.

Or is it ok for mullahs to tell their brain dead followers to go and stab jewish girls to death in their bedrooms.

That is all it is and has ever been. Certain Muslims being intolerant of others and their inability to allow other religions and creeds to live in their desert.

Like Syria an the rest claim that Israel are illegally occupying the golan heights. Even though they tried to invade israel, failed, then israel took it.

The reporting is so lob sided it is hilarious.
    Nearly as hilarious as your grasp of history and politics. You make Donald Trump look like AJP Taylor.

Whats the twitter account then? Lets see how brainwashed he really is.

they are raising money for terrorism now. shocking

https://www.gofundme.com/matchfinepalestine

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    I had my appendix taken out in Tehran sonny. Farsi midaneed?
    I thought they usually lopped off a persons head or hanged them?

Close call that butt.

Well played.

Banned

The Famine is over........

So .... a few fans disagree with the Israeli governments' policies and take it out on a sporting side. Class.
    By the same token, does that mean people can take their frustrations of ISIS et al .. on all Muslim teams/athletes/etc ?
    Pathetic hypocrites.