Thread: Brexit negotiations just got easier

Re: Brexit negotiations just got easier

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Where's it going?
    Syria according to you

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Syria according to you
    There are already enough Chinese military in Syria by the looks of things.

Blog Entries

chinese aircraft carrier arrived yet
    You and that bloody aircraft carrier

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Remember when you put your neck on the line with a Max Keiser prediction.

That didn't turn out too well from memory.... Do they ever????
    I have a live doom prediction made in another thread. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4661384 I'm sticking with it - so less than 80 days before the cataclysmic event unfolds. I still think it'll be economic rather than military.

Mind, I've thought that since 2008, and I've grown tired of spending hours every day cramped under the sink unit with knees touching chin and a metal colander on my head.

chinese aircraft carrier arrived yet
    This from an article today by Stephen Lendman in Global Research.

"It’s alarming that many so-called (US-supported) moderate (sic) (anti-government combatants) more often coordinate their actions with” Security Council-designated terrorist groups.

China intends offering Syria humanitarian aid and enhanced military help. On Tuesday, People’s Liberation Army Admiral/high-ranking Defense Ministry official Guan Youfei met with Syrian Defense Minister Fahad Jasssim al-Freij and an unnamed Russian general in Damascus.

Following their meeting, he issued a statement, saying “(t)he Chinese and Syrian militaries traditionally have a friendly relationship, and the Chinese military is willing to keep strengthening exchanges and cooperation with the Syrian military."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You and that bloody aircraft carrier
    I think he misses the days of playing with his action man when he was a young lad

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I have a live doom prediction made in another thread. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4661384 I'm sticking with it - so less than 80 days before the cataclysmic event unfolds. I still think it'll be economic rather than military.

Mind, I've thought that since 2008, and I've grown tired of spending hours every day cramped under the sink unit with knees touching chin and a metal colander on my head.
    Do you have any clue as to what you think this event might be?

Although, Kudos at least for committing to something, unlike Gluey who denies his constant nonsense.

Maybe financial? The world economy has been on life-support since 2008, and all they have succeeded in doing is treating the terminally ill patient with sticky plaster. I'm genuinely amazed that they have managed to string it out for so long. Let's see how much longer they can keep those printing presses running at full-steam, and how high the asset bubbles can fly. For sure there is not going to be a happy ending to all of this

Blog Entries

Maybe financial? The world economy has been on life-support since 2008, and all they have succeeded in doing is treating the terminally ill patient with sticky plaster. I'm genuinely amazed that they have managed to string it out for so long. Let's see how much longer they can keep those printing presses running at full-steam, and how high the asset bubbles can fly. For sure there is not going to be a happy ending to all of this

Although, Kudos at least for committing to something, unlike Gluey who denies his constant nonsense.
    I've felt for a long time that Obama will remain president beyond his eight years. The only way that'll happen is a postponement of the upcoming election. It would require a crisis of epic proportions. Some people maintain it couldn't happen as US citizens would be up in arms and it's so important they keep believing they have a real choice when they vote for president every four years. I don't buy that. The topic of this thread, for year after year polls have shown half or more of Americans think their government was complicit in 9-11, yet no-one involved has been put on trial and no popular uprisings. Anyway, I'll plump for a financial crisis that sees banks and cashpoints closed down.

Yeah, some very clued-up financial bods have been made to look foolish by predicting economic collapse at various points since 2008. QE, miniscule interest rates, ballooning government debts, negative yields on a third of those bonds and cooking economic data have avoided panic. The Yanks don't include energy or food price inflation in their CPI number. Their unemployment rate is 4.5%. If it was calculated as it was in the 1930s it would stand at 23%. It reached 25% in 1933 at the height of the Great Depression.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've felt for a long time that Obama will remain president beyond his eight years. The only way that'll happen is a postponement of the upcoming election. It would require a crisis of epic proportions. Some people maintain it couldn't happen as US citizens would be up in arms and it's so important they keep believing they have a real choice when they vote for president every four years. I don't buy that. The topic of this thread, for year after year polls have shown half or more of Americans think their government was complicit in 9-11, yet no-one involved has been put on trial and no popular uprisings. Anyway, I'll plump for a financial crisis that sees banks and cashpoints closed down.

This isn't the 9/11 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    This isn't the 9/11 thread.
    It's only 8:27

Didn't someone once ask Chairman Mao what he thought was the long term impact of the French Revolution and the reply he received was that it is too early to tell. Maybe we should wait awhile regarding the long term effect of Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Didn't someone once ask Chairman Mao what he thought was the long term impact of the French Revolution and the reply he received was that it is too early to tell. Maybe we should wait awhile regarding the long term effect of Brexit.
    Chou En Lai.