+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Politics forum is nuts

The Politics forum is nuts

Have you tried reading it? There seems to be about 4 lunatics patting each other on the back from being "awake".

I suppose it at least keeps them off the main board but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of politics being discussed and we've lost actual balanced political discussion from the board.

Re: The Politics forum is nuts

Please put this thread in the Politics Forum @Boss

Is it? I don't read it any more. There used to be some good debate on there until Splott David came back and took it over.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Is it? I don't read it any more. There used to be some good debate on there until Splott David came back and took it over.
    That's probably a good strategy as there are some terrible events lurking around the corner, it's best to live a carefree and insulated life while you still can

Comrade Dai is our leader. He may appear eccentric tearing round the pavements of Splott in his motability scooter but he's not totally bonkers.

Most people choose to have very narrow information sources - BBC, ITN, C4, C5 and maybe a newspaper or two, i.e. the corporate media. Putting it another way, they prefer to remain wilfully ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's probably a good strategy as there are some terrible events lurking around the corner, it's best to live an insulated and carefree life while you still can
    Now he doesn't read the politics forum and ramblings of you, Splott David, Organ Morgan, goslow and Mrs R how will he ever find out about these events!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Comrade Dai is our leader. He may appear eccentric tearing round the pavements of Splott in his motability scooter but he's not totally bonkers.

Most people choose to have very narrow information sources - BBC, ITN, C4, C5 and maybe a newspaper or two, i.e. the corporate media. Putting it another way, they prefer to remain wilfully ignorant.
    This is the politics forum in a nutshell just in case you ever thought it might be worth a look.

That's probably a good strategy as there are some terrible events lurking around the corner, it's best to live a carefree and insulated life while you still can
    Well as Splott Dai only ever talks about one subject, Israel, I honestly don't think I'm missing out on much to be honest.

Blog Entries

Comrade Dai is our leader.
    I don't have a leader

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Now he doesn't read the politics forum and ramblings of you, Splott David, Organ Morgan, goslow and Mrs R how will he ever find out about these events!!!!
    There are 2 threads on there started by me, one about a news story the other having a dig about all the dick waving going on

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't have a leader

There are 2 threads on there started by me, one about a news story the other having a dig about all the dick waving going on
    You're still mind-controlled though by those Cultural Marxists

Blog Entries

You're still mind-controlled though by those Cultural Marxists
    It would make life easier if I was.

Mrs R's life has become a genuine struggle because she hasn't gone along with the cultural Marxists ffs.

If only she'd swallowed the blue pill like the rest of us she'd have the life of Riley but instead the truth and the anti political movements she leads are making her life bloody hard work and she's still got Steve R's ironing to get through too.

Blog Entries

Mrs R's life has become a genuine struggle because she hasn't gone along with the cultural Marxists ffs.

If only she'd swallowed the blue pill like the rest of us she'd have the life of Riley but instead the truth and the anti political movements she leads are making her life bloody hard work and she's still got Steve R's ironing to get through too.
    Blue pill? what the hell are you talking about? I think you have been looking at too many dodgy sites, you don't think it would make my life easier if I agreed with everything you say? for a start I wouldn't be getting this bullshit right now for absolutely no reason at all.

It wouldn't make your life easier to agree with anything anyone says no, you don't have to log on to a football website and post your opinion.

If this is a genuine detriment to your life stop doing it.

It wouldn't make your life easier to agree with anything anyone says no, you don't have to log on to a football website and post your opinion.

You're a dick waver

Blog Entries

I was being flippant when I said it would make life easier, it does not bother me if people don't agree with me, it seems to bother you though as you keep bringing it up, even when I have not even said a word to you, if it does not bother you perhaps you could explain what I did to piss you off tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was being flippant when I said it would make life easier, it does not bother me if people don't agree with me, it seems to bother you though as you keep bringing it up, even when I have not even said a word to you, if it does not bother you perhaps you could explain what I did to piss you off tonight?
    You are one paranoid woman, no one has brought your opinions into this thread at all.

He is right too the politics forum is a no go, an echo chamber circle jerk to the extreme.

You are Splott Dave. Why do you keep using at least 3 accounts.

Most of the threads are SD talking to himself across his accounts.

Have you tried reading it? There seems to be about 4 lunatics patting each other on the back from being "awake".

I suppose it at least keeps them off the main board but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of politics being discussed and we've lost actual balanced political discussion from the board.
    I take it you want to just read 'actual political balance' as opposed to actually contribute any to the Politics Forum. Explain to the other boys and girls, what is it precisely that has stopped you from posting your own political contributions, or starting threads for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I take it you want to just read 'actual political balance' as opposed to actually contribute any to the Politics Forum. Explain to the other boys and girls, what is it precisely that has stopped you from posting your own political contributions, or starting threads for yourself?
    Speaking for myself

1. You posting links to the same old prejudiced anti-zionist blogs as if they form the basis of intelligent and independent research to support your own prejudices.

2. You refusing to accept that anyone else's opinion might be valid

3. You spamming the place.

4. I'm not as bothered by politics as you are.

5. You basically.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Speaking for myself

1. You posting links to the same old prejudiced anti-zionist blogs as if they form the basis of intelligent and independent research to support your own prejudices.

2. You refusing to accept that anyone else's opinion might be valid

3. You spamming the place.

4. I'm not as bothered by politics as you are.

5. You basically.
    This

Plus SD talking to himself, to try and get an appearance of discussion, when in fact it is the same opinion from each of his accounts, there is no balance on the account. Its a very jaded 1 side telescopic view on topics that dont actually interest most of the board.

It wasnt exactly a great board before, but now it is diabolical. Wish he would sod off with it, only him and Gluey care about it. Either leave it off the board, or get mike to setup your own board. PLEASE

Blue in the Face

Well this thread is a great advert for getting the politics moved back over here

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Well this thread is a great advert for getting the politics moved back over here
    All these people with 'ignore' buttons who appear not to know how to use them.

The main complaint is that I refuse to answer them, so they throw their dummys out..

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    All these people with 'ignore' buttons who appear not to know how to use them.

The main complaint is that I refuse to answer them, so they throw their dummys out..
    What? You dont stop posting. Refuse to answer. You cant but help yourself.

Cant you just stop posting so much of that baloney? Maybe not completely (though that is what we would all prefer), but limit it a bit? And maybe keep of certain topics? Too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    What? You dont stop posting. Refuse to answer. You cant but help yourself.

Cant you just stop posting so much of that baloney? Maybe not completely (though that is what we would all prefer), but limit it a bit? And maybe keep of certain topics? Too much to ask?
    "posting so much" from Barry Dragon with 6,565 posts to date.

So basically you wish to restrict other people's posts, except yours, and restrict other people's topics, except yours.

Do you see any sort of flaw in that argument?