+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Politics forum is nuts

Blue in the Face

Re: The Politics forum is nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    All these people with 'ignore' buttons who appear not to know how to use them.

The main complaint is that I refuse to answer them, so they throw their dummys out..
    You're doing ccmb a great service in my view. Keeping the radicals and haters away away from the main board. :salute:

"posting so much" from Barry Dragon with 6,565 posts to date.

So basically you wish to restrict other people's posts, except yours, and restrict other people's topics, except yours.

Do you see any sort of flaw in that argument?
    Do you really have multiple accounts on here, SD?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    You're doing ccmb a great service in my view. Keeping the radicals and haters away away from the main board. :salute:
    Nine years on CCMB and I've never complained once about another poster's posts.

We got some right pussy's on here these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Yes I do mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You know I don't. MM knows that I don't and I know that I don't.

Different points of view when it comes to the Political Forum, seems to be a revolutionary concept these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    You are Splott Dave. Why do you keep using at least 3 accounts.

Most of the threads are SD talking to himself across his accounts.
    No, no, my alter ego is Mrs Steve R. Splott Dai's other accounts are goslow and Elysium. Confusing, innit? The thread starter is a member of the Cwmbran Illuminati who conducts satanic offerings in Blaen Bran on alternate Tuesdays. Worse, whenever he posts here he does so nude but for a yellow polkadot thong.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    No, no, my alter ego is Mrs Steve R. Splott Dai's other accounts are goslow and Elysium. Confusing, innit? The thread starter is a member of the Cwmbran Illuminati who conducts satanic offerings in Blaen Bran on alternate Tuesdays. Worse, whenever he posts here he does so nude but for a yellow polkadot thong.
    Old Barry Dragon has logged 13 posts in the last three weeks which complain about other posters, posts in the Political Forum, topics in the Political Forum.

He's a one man serial complainer.

You are a somewhat confused individual Morgan, the opening poster is a complete and utter fraud posting under a name that I used to use on this message board. Strangely enough Splotty D. also got confused by this self same matter the other day.

How come today you say you have no other accounts, but the other day you admitted you had multiple accounts?#

Dont complain about what other post, but seem to love going over what I post and making comments on it? You will find amongst my 13 posts, you will find another 100 complaining about you from other posters in the last 3 weeks. How long you been back, 3 weeks isnt it?

Trend? Or are we government conspiracy agents come to try and bury your "Truth".

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    You are a somewhat confused individual Morgan, the opening poster is a complete and utter fraud posting under a name that I used to use on this message board. Strangely enough Splotty D. also got confused by this self same matter the other day.
    Life is but a memory
    Happened long ago
    Theatre full of sadness
    For a long forgotten show
    Fruit tree, Fruit treeeeeee
    Nobody knows you like the rain and the earth

How come today you say you have no other accounts, but the other day you admitted you had multiple accounts?#

Dont complain about what other post, but seem to love going over what I post and making comments on it? You will find amongst my 13 posts, you will find another 100 complaining about you from other posters in the last 3 weeks. How long you been back, 3 weeks isnt it?

Trend? Or are we government conspiracy agents come to try and bury your "Truth".
    "Multiple accounts" is but a figment of your fevered imagination Barry. Take a rest or get some counselling.

So why did you allow him to nick your used name then?

That did make me laugh. Splotty can work out worldwide conspiracies from the safety of his house in Cyncoed, but couldn't work out that two posters who's politics are totally at odds with each other had altered username.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    That did make me laugh. Splotty can work out worldwide conspiracies from the safety of his house in Cyncoed, but couldn't work out that two posters who's politics are totally at odds with each other had altered username.
    What kind of pussy goes around trolling threads and complaining about other posters?

What is this, playschool during the school holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Have you tried reading it? There seems to be about 4 lunatics patting each other on the back from being "awake".

I suppose it at least keeps them off the main board but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of politics being discussed and we've lost actual balanced political discussion from the board.
    This post is crazy its going on and on and on and on , i'm feeling unbalanced,just like politics

What kind of pussy goes around trolling threads and complaining about other posters?

Who is complaining? As I said you made me laugh, no complaints from me.

SD discovered a new word today.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This post is crazy its going on and on and on and on , i'm feeling unbalanced,just like politics
    let him play no one else is scoring

But EVERYONE is complaining about you. Dont you see it. Surely a man as wise as you can see it.

But EVERYONE is complaining about you. Dont you see it. Surely a man as wise as you can see it.
    Trolling another poster with 14 complaining posts in three weeks is bordering on obsessive behaviour Barry.

Has anyone showed you where the ignore button is?

Trolling another poster with 14 complaining posts in three weeks is bordering on obsessive behaviour Barry.

Has anyone showed you where the ignore button is?
    No, didnt think this board had one. Certainly didnt when it started. And that isnt trolling. Its just stating the obvious, what we are all seeing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You are one paranoid woman, no one has brought your opinions into this thread at all.

He is right too the politics forum is a no go, an echo chamber circle jerk to the extreme.
    Ah I get it now, someone includes my name in their complaint about the politics forum being spammed and because I speak up for myself I'm paranoid?

As I said, my second of 2 threads started over there was a dig about the way the politics forum was going, since David has come back things have slipped back to how it used to be, it's now back to dick waving, point scoring and generally trying to prove each other wrong, I can't be arsed with all that, I've moved on, feel free to blame me for it if you wish but don't expect me not to say anything about it.

I'm nobody else and nobody else is me, 100% FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Ah I get it now, someone includes my name in their complaint about the politics forum being spammed and because I speak up for myself I'm paranoid?

As I said, my second of 2 threads started over there was a dig about the way the politics forum was going, since David has come back things have slipped back to how it used to be, it's now back to dick waving, point scoring and generally trying to prove each other wrong, I can't be arsed with all that, I've moved on, feel free to blame me for it if you wish but don't expect me not to say anything about it.

I'm nobody else and nobody else is me, 100% FACT.
    Is that Jo Ledley or the gay hating Tory politician in your pic? I assume its Joe, but it looks like the MP for down west.

Blog Entries

Is that Jo Ledley or the gay hating Tory politician in your pic? I assume its Joe, but it looks like the MP for down west.
    Yeah it's Jo, whenever I see Crabb on anything I say "Ledley's on" one of them needs to lose the beard I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yeah it's Jo, whenever I see Crabb on anything I say "Ledley's on" one of them needs to lose the beard I think.
    Steve looks really young in that photo doesn't he.